Pregnancy Timer frozen, loot can't find game installation?

Womb Raider

For some reason my player's pregnancy has frozen at 15 percent, I've been troubleshooting the issue for about an hour now and can't find the cause of the problem.

Now for some reason LOOT won't find my game installation even though it was earlier, I've already reverified the game cache.

And now when I'm in game when I drop or unequip weapons my game CTD's.

I don't know what the issues are but it's looking like I might be better off starting with a fresh install so on that note.

I want to switch over to FOMM instead of NMM because everyone is saying it's better.

What needs to be done here and what changes should I get used to? 

and has anyone else experienced these problems before? 

the last esp is a merge patch

FalloutNV.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
MikotoBeauty.esm=1
Project Nevada - Core.esm=1
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutCommonResources.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
SexoutSoliciting.esm=1
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp=1
SexoutStore.esm=1
SexoutDrugging.esm=1
SexoutLegion.esm=1
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1
SexoutOffSpring.esm=1
WMVM.esm=1
Readius_NV.esp=1
DarNifiedUINV.esp=1
SexoutDiscounts.esp=1
CONELRAD 640-1240.esp=1
SexoutCheckMeOut.esp=1
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp=1
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp=1
SexoutSCRDebug.esp=1
Remington Model 10-A NV.esp=1
Improved Sound FX.esp=1
SexoutClothingEval.esp=1
SexoutBreeder.esp=1
BunnySuit-FNV.esp=0
G3SG1.esp=1
LaraCroftArmor.esp=0
MikotoBeauty.esp=1
Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp=1
Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp=1
PerkEveryLevel.esp=1
SexoutKhans.esp=1
SexoutZAZ.esp=1
Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp=1
Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp=1
WeaponModsExpanded.esp=1
Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp=1
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp=1
Improved Sound FX - Weapon Sharing Fix.esp=1
EVE FNV - NO GRA.esp=1
EVE FNV - NO DLC.esp=1
MantisZeroSuit_ForNV.esp=0
dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp=1
Project Nevada - WMX.esp=1
Project Nevada - EVE All DLC.esp=1
Project Nevada - EVE No DLC.esp=1
Project Nevada - EVE No GRA.esp=1
SexoutPowderGangers.esp=1
SexoutFiends.esp=1
SexoutNCR.esp=1
SexoutKings.esp=1
Luxury Hideout.esp=1
Free Tribal Outfits.esp=0
jodragongirl.esp=0
NWIxiaarmor1.esp=0
Ghost Variants Safe.esp=0
Ghost Variants Adjutant.esp=0
Ghost Variants.esp=0
SexoutSexAssault.esp=1
NVLadyoutfit1.esp=0
Nidaoutfitv1.esp=0
SexoutPregDebug.esp=1
SexoutSex.esp=1
SmallerTalk.esp=1
SR556.esp=1
DEagle.esp=1
L96.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
MYMERG.esp=1

• 2 weeks later...

The .ESP file for sexout drugging is causing the timer to freeze. reporting to original mod author. 

EDIT: issue is still occuring, crashing has stopped but pregnancy timer is still randomly freezing. 

i had this exact same issue, there was a version of SCR that had the medical scanner broken, here's what i recommend you do, in mcm goto pregnancy and turn on debug to 8 and save. quit out of the game and restart the game. then load up your save with debug on. and watch the console by pressing `

and see how pregnancy is acting if its coming on and if its pushing out debug messages, if you want you can screenshot them and put them here and i can tell you if the debug messages look right. after that we can see what to do next.

sorry this is my first message here, makes me feel like ungrateful.

I also using Drugging, so I can try disabling.  But does this leave my saves broke?  I save in a cycle of four, but all four are now past the broken pregnancy since I didn't notice in time.  I'm really far into the game, and I already started over because of the same problem just a couple of weeks ago.  Is there a way to reset the pregnancy?  Disabling the mod to try to clear all the Pregnancy stuff won't let me load any of the saves, even if I also disable Offspring.

Past experiments with deleting tokens manually and stuff resulted in broken saves so I don't know about doing that again.  I disabled Shake The Dope Out, which I think is Drugging, and saves load, however it the pregnancy is still frozen at 68% and nothing gets it to move.  Looking for an abort button on Pregnancy to set it all working normal again if there's a way.  :angel:

sorry this is my first message here, makes me feel like ungrateful.

I also using Drugging, so I can try disabling.  But does this leave my saves broke?  I save in a cycle of four, but all four are now past the broken pregnancy since I didn't notice in time.  I'm really far into the game, and I already started over because of the same problem just a couple of weeks ago.  Is there a way to reset the pregnancy?  Disabling the mod to try to clear all the Pregnancy stuff won't let me load any of the saves, even if I also disable Offspring.

Past experiments with deleting tokens manually and stuff resulted in broken saves so I don't know about doing that again.  I disabled Shake The Dope Out, which I think is Drugging, and saves load, however it the pregnancy is still frozen at 68% and nothing gets it to move.  Looking for an abort button on Pregnancy to set it all working normal again if there's a way.  :angel:

Re: disabling pregnancy... did you also disable other mods that use pregnancy as a dependency? otherwise you'll get a CTD. use nexus mod manager or fallout mod manager click on each mod to see its dependencies (this will be under masters in the description of the mod) , and uncheck any that have pregnancy in its masters list...

also dont fuck with the tokens, like i said this has happened to me before the problem is a issues in scr and the medical scanner. i installed the latest SCR and Pregnancy Stable, and this fixed my problem..

•  SexoutCommonResources-20140707.4.zip
  •  SexoutCommonResourcesData-20131227.7z
  •  SexoutPregnancyV3-20140707.6.zip
  • SexoutPregnancyV3-Data-20131126.7z

My problem with the medical scanner breaking and pregnancy breaking was fixed after i installed these versions of these mods :)

try them and see what happens

Re: disabling pregnancy... did you also disable other mods that use pregnancy as a dependency? otherwise you'll get a CTD. use nexus mod manager or fallout mod manager click on each mod to see its dependencies (this will be under masters in the description of the mod) , and uncheck any that have pregnancy in its masters list...

also dont fuck with the tokens, like i said this has happened to me before the problem is a issues in scr and the medical scanner. i installed the latest SCR and Pregnancy Stable, and this fixed my problem..

•  SexoutCommonResources-20140707.4.zip
  •  SexoutCommonResourcesData-20131227.7z
  •  SexoutPregnancyV3-20140707.6.zip
  • SexoutPregnancyV3-Data-20131126.7z

My problem with the medical scanner breaking and pregnancy breaking was fixed after i installed these versions of these mods :)

try them and see what happens

Thanks a bunch for the answer!  I tried all of this yesterday and today but no luck.  It's weird since I can disable those mods and other related dependants and load a save ok, save in a completely new slot and exit the game.  I turn them back on and load that new save and things start to activate back up.  So far so good but a couple of the mods lose all settings, even defaults that are supposed to be other numbers are at 0!  Thats a bit weird but no big deal, guess and put the numbers back how I think they were.  And once all the stuff finishes activating, from somewhere it pulls up the old pregnancy setting and it's back again exactly at 68% complete and it will never advance no matter how long I wait or sleep.  Where does it store that 68% stuff?

I disabled the 4 mods you give above, those exact versions, load my save, make a whole new save and exit, enable the mods and load the new one.  So shouldnt it clear out all the tokens and stuff?  It's like the only thing it remembered was that old stuck pregnancy!!  Pretty weird I guess.  I might give up on NV for a while since just a couple of weeks ago I had this same bug while deep into the game, started over, had it again.  I uninstalled I deleted everything I mean everything everything, even deleted all directories, deleted the Steam directory and the user profile directory for it, deleted the fomm directory and where it stores omod files and such. I mean everything I could find.  Didn't delete registry keys though.  Reinstalled from scratch last week.  I think one or two mods may be a different version, I can't speak certain on that, but this time I use Stable versions.  Same bug, found like 12 hours into a new save.  Holy crap I can't believe it.  Start a new save, get like 6 hours in and find it again.  I can't start over again unless there's some way to reset the pregnancy, I think I'm giving up for a while, too burned out for a bit.  :D

Still I really appreciate it, what you said seems like it should work, I just don't know where that 68% and "hours to go" info is kept, because somehow it kept it even after total disables of all related mods.  I disabled a LOT, even more than those you said there, and it still kept it somewhere.  I can't locate it, I guess it must be invisible tokens but like you said can't delete those without screwing it up worse

Archived