Hello Everyone! Newbie To LoversLab!

perv69

I'd like to say hello to everyone, I'm just trying to expand my inventory ~*Coughs*~ of Skyrim mods since Skyrim Nexus doesn't quite have "everything". So yea...call me a perv (thus the name). >_<

I'm also curious as to whether the mods here are compatible with NMM (Nexus Mod Manager). Just figured I'd ask.

Also, why can I not change my display pic? It's very disappointing that it's disabled.

All in all, I just figured this was the best place to start to greet myself since there was no introduction section. Looking forward to hearing from everyone. =)

*Side Note* As I tried posting this, it had an error saying "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." And I noticed the smilies were removed...seriously, I can't use the smilies that are automatically part of this site!? X_X

• Hello

The mod here for Skyrim should all work with NMM however it is advised for the advanced user to use MO. It gives more control over the files with a slightly higher learning curve. Most issues that arise have a work around and there is an active thread here where people answer the questions that arise.

your pic should be able to be changed in the future after some more post. The exact number I don't know.

Good starting place yes.

The smiles likely are also part of the beginning member setup. Give it time. you will be able to use smiles. :D. see ;). The same with pictures and perhaps even links.

Guest Mogie56

Welcome to LoversLab, now get your shit and get out.................oops nevermind that, that's my Wal-Mart greeter line.........:)              j/k

I believe you need a post count of at least 10 before the avatar picture becomes available just so the site and staff can determine your not a spam bot and to encourage participation in the community, smilies should become available at that time as well. but don't quote me on that, I tend to forget shit. age tends to do that....

@Mogie56

Omg you work at Wal-Mart too!? I feel for ya lol. I work as a Maintenance Associate at my Wal-Mart, but they also have me in Hardware, and next week I'm doing Garden Center all week! >_<

Sounds about right.  I work the Frozen section at my Wal-mart but one day I really let them have it;

They wanted me to start working dairy and pets & chemicals.  Our day crew has a nasty habit of doing nothing except licking each others ass and taking smoke breaks every 20 minutes.  I put my foot down and told them that I work NOTHING but Frozen and if they try and dump truck other sections on me because of a bunch of lazy skugs during the day shift I'm reporting the entire management, store and district manager to the main office and the Better Business Bureau.

They haven't bothered me since xD

When it comes to dealing with Wal-mart management I've learned a good lesson from Theodore Roosevelt.

"Speak softly and carry a big stick."

You don't have to yell at the top of your lungs but make it clear you are not a doormat.  If they threaten to fire you simply tell them, "Pub.L. 101-112 as amended"

This is the Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989.  It covers everything from unfair work hours, mediocre management and gross waste of funds.  Walmart management is a lot like a bully; let him push you around he'll keep doing it.  Stick up for yourself and show him your teeth and he'll fold like a pair of Jacks before a Royal Flush.

@legendarytoyou

That is the best advice I've ever gotten about Wal-Mart. And it's nice to learn about laws that I didn't know of before that would protect us from stuff like that. Thanks for the tips! ^_^ I'll be sure to give them a piece of my mind in a "nice" and "kindly" manner, just as I was taught on the CBLs. XD

*EDIT* OMG I SOMEHOW DID A SMILEY BY ACCIDENT AND DIDN'T REALIZE IT, BUT IT WORKED! WOOT!!! (Don't think of the caps as me yelling, think of it as me greatly expressing my gratitude at finally being able to use smilies) ^_^

Guest Mogie56

Pervs or not it is one of the best sites on the net. Has some really stand-up people moderating and administering it.

But don't let there mild mannered demeanor fool you, they can kick some wicked ass if need be :) of course I've never had occasion to find out first hand LOL.

>>>>>hides in silence<<<<<

@legendarytoyou

That is the best advice I've ever gotten about Wal-Mart. And it's nice to learn about laws that I didn't know of before that would protect us from stuff like that. Thanks for the tips! ^_^ I'll be sure to give them a piece of my mind in a "nice" and "kindly" manner, just as I was taught on the CBLs. XD

*EDIT* OMG I SOMEHOW DID A SMILEY BY ACCIDENT AND DIDN'T REALIZE IT, BUT IT WORKED! WOOT!!! (Don't think of the caps as me yelling, think of it as me greatly expressing my gratitude at finally being able to use smilies) ^_^

*bow*  Not a problem.  Oh and welcome to the LoversLab =D

Archived