new hdt female hair styles on nexus

Guest emilio

I got excited when I saw some short hair among the others in that mod but unfortunately that's one of the three non-HDT styles in the batch. I suppose shorter styles will turn up eventually. I don't need any right away or I'd dive into making some for myself :) 

I've tried it and I love Nightcrawler hair no 3, it's absolutely perfect for shampoo ad over the shoulder swishing. Sadly it's still far too jittery even with the adjusted settings posted in the forum. 

It's a problem of HDT .. you can say it's not made for hair animation ^^ Because of the jumpiness i didn't use it but it's working like a charm on my rig without the insane infight with the configuration files i needed to do to get my "tits collision" running ^^

Nevertheless it's a good work and the smooth installation alone is a great job.

I got excited when I saw some short hair among the others in that mod but unfortunately that's one of the three non-HDT styles in the batch. I suppose shorter styles will turn up eventually. I don't need any right away or I'd dive into making some for myself :)

not  true  ...  this has 2 short hair styles one straight and one jiggly  ..   this mod only problem is the textures are not compatible with lyca hair styler .. was a pain for me to make it into wigs and colors :)

and author made an error naming on of the styles niffs shapes!

but it is very promising and he said he will update soon!

I love them, as meshes, but my hdt movement is not good with them, they are continuously vibrating and jumping on their own, even on showracemenu. Maybe I have some wrong combination of mods or hdt settings but I'm clueless since the other ones like numenume work fine. Do you achieved a nice hdt effect for these wondrous hairstyles?

Archived