Funky Belly Issues? (HDT, maybe?)

LethalInjection

So i'm getting much closer on my epic quest to make my Skyrim the best I need it to be, but while fiddling with HDT, I ran into an issue.

So here's the problem:

post-525794-0-73367900-1408260072_thumb.jpgpost-525794-0-30396000-1408260074_thumb.jpgpost-525794-0-32310600-1408260075_thumb.jpg

As you can see, the stomach sort of 'distorts'.  Depending on how my character is standing in their idle stance, it's either sunk in, or oddly pulled to the side, like the only thing that doesn't want to move on my character is its navel.  I don't want an odd bump or anything, I just want the stomach to sit how it is in my bodyslider.

What have I done since this occurred, and my speculations:

I downloaded HDT to the letter according to this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28507-how-to-install-hdt-step-1-click-this-an-overly-descriptive-tutorial/

Ran FNIS

But backed out due to the breasts doing some weird stretching during sex animations.

Ran FNIS again

And I also ended up downloading: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24339-sexy-idle-animation-by-red31133dm/ (through the Nexus link through Mod Manager).

Ran FNIS again

When I used the sexy idle animation, it made my character's neck draw way to the side, one breast was lop sided and larger than the other, and it basically messed up my character's model so I uninstalled

Ran FNIS again

Now my character doesn't do the 'sexy idle animation', but it does seem to do some other animation (It will stand there, breathe heavy/sexy, turn around by pivoting on one foot, breathe heavy/sexy, etc.) and ever since I uninstalled the sexy animation, it's had the 'hole in the stomach' issue.  I'm wondering if I didn't uninstall the idle animation right (I basically just right click and removed from mod organizer.  Oh...And ran FNIS.)

Does anyone have a fix or any insight?

I have:

CBBE

FNIS

XP32

Realistic Ragdolls

The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce

And that's all that really matters (SexLab, SkyUI, SKSE...Stuff like that.  Doesn't really pertain to this.

I never had problem like that with my chars or vanila races. But I had problem like that with custom standalone followers (custom race, custom mesh, custom skeleton, etc ...).

It was skeleton and body mesh problem. That XP32 extended v2 skeleton found on this forums and body mesh created with Bodyslide2  fixed it.

• 3 months later...

Now my character doesn't do the 'sexy idle animation', but it does seem to do some other animation (It will stand there, breathe heavy/sexy, turn around by pivoting on one foot, breathe heavy/sexy, etc.)

That animation is part of Dragonfly - there is a deactivation for it in the ADEC download section of the nexus.

Besides that: BBP animations are not needed when you use HDT. The animation orders the body part where to move; and the HDT gives them "a weight" that reacts towards a fix point (gravity). No need to use both. Did you delete the animations from your game folder? Maybe there is still some residue of that data back in your game file.

Besides that, most people here will recommend to use the Mod Organizer. It makes testing / failure diagnostic much easier (since it's like "plug & play" / "trial & error"). I also take it, that you installed all the skeleton and all the HDT files you need (including the meshes / a body). Ewww.. by the way... am I blind or did you not post what body you actually use? That might be very helpful, too. :)

I downloaded that, and now i'm getting the odd crushed/torpedo breasts and the stomach implosion.

I'm going through the tutorial solution (I'm here now: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/34798-fixing-skeleton-deformations-crushedtorpedo-breasts-etc/ )

So wish me luck.

...It feels like every step forward I take, I go two steps back.

Use the default skeleton rig map on XPMSE2 installation and not the BBP ones that have warnings on it because animation are mostly made with XPMS resources which make most animations screw up the whole system.

Archived