ok the getting the items back works now, dunno why it didnt before

maybe the item doesnt show because i have unpb? (i searched with tfc and there is nothing there)

other than that great work, im really excited what u will do with this =)

Unpb compatibility is actually another possibility that I didn't think about... Thanks for the heads up.

why not use the new piercings from dd ? 

Oh is the new one out already? I don't keep up with it... Do they have bell piercings? (Of course I'm going over there to look right now...)

The piercings look lovely but I don't see bell piercings... (and I need bells... What I wood give to see cow bell nipple piercings... "ding aling aling" Reminds me that I need to still work on that sound file...)

Personally, I think that bells for the ears would be a great idea as a replacement for the current bell system. 

Also, if you plan on implementing wolves or other creatures into the game, I hope this will be optional via mcm.

Good job on making more progress!  If you plan on extending this mod down the line, I hope you take a look at "Dark Investigations" as an example of a fleshed out experience.  It's very story/dialogue driven, and I don't know how ambitious you plan on being, but having good dialogue and more creative scenarios than parading the player from one pointless sex scene to the next without context would fill a much-needed gap for Skyrim's "adult" mods.  Dark Investigations is a great example of this, if you want to take a look.

Personally, I think that bells for the ears would be a great idea as a replacement for the current bell system. 

Also, if you plan on implementing wolves or other creatures into the game, I hope this will be optional via mcm.

Good job on making more progress!  If you plan on extending this mod down the line, I hope you take a look at "Dark Investigations" as an example of a fleshed out experience.  It's very story/dialogue driven, and I don't know how ambitious you plan on being, but having good dialogue and more creative scenarios than parading the player from one pointless sex scene to the next without context would fill a much-needed gap for Skyrim's "adult" mods.  Dark Investigations is a great example of this, if you want to take a look.

I intend to have essentially everything toggleable, so no worries... I do plan on having a lot of dialogue/story driven stuff but suspect my dialogue will be a touch on the corny side... Dark Investigations has quite the credit list while I'm just one person (with countless very patient debuggers... aka all of you all. ;) ) I think shooting for something that's on par with that is probably too ambitious for my abilities...But we'll see... :)

i tested 0.71. Map marker and entrance working fine, the 1st race, too. A

fter winning i got my gear back withaout recognising (a sound or mesage would be nice)

In a second try i loose the race (i want to), my char was raped and a second round starts. Now everyone tries to kill my girl, and, in the end she ist killed. Is this intentional?

It was a lot of fun! And its nice to see how fast your nice mod evolves.

I'm loving the idea. Will test this out later. Any plans on making the slavers potential cannibals and use the spit roast animations from ZAZ (and the new ones from ZAZ 6, I think) as an death option?

Not specifically in the slaver camp, but the intention is to have potential "bad ends" once you get enslaved... (and the new ZAZ is out? I really need to start following the required mods..cough, cough...)

fter winning i got my gear back withaout recognising (a sound or mesage would be nice)

In a second try i loose the race (i want to), my char was raped and a second round starts. Now everyone tries to kill my girl, and, in the end she ist killed. Is this intentional?

Erm no... that isn't intentional... First thought is that I have it set so that if you hit any of them, they'll go hostile but that event may be triggering inappropriately... I might need to rework it... Glad to hear you thought it was fun. Regarding the gear, that isn't in it's final stage. The direction I intend to go with it is that you'll have to travel all over skyrim to retrieve it, along with rescuing your followers...

Are there any plans to integrate SL Defeat and SL Submit into this mod?

The thought crossed my mind but I really don't know what's involved yet. It may make more sense to use what's already out there than try to implement my own. Which one is preferred?

I like SexLab Submit more for a mod like this, myself. The reason I say that is because your character is bound and stripped of her money and gear after a successful surrender.

Are there any plans to integrate SL Defeat and SL Submit into this mod?

The thought crossed my mind but I really don't know what's involved yet. It may make more sense to use what's already out there than try to implement my own. Which one is preferred?

I like SexLab Submit more for a mod like this, myself. The reason I say that is because your character is bound and stripped of her money and gear after a successful surrender.

I'll look into it but I'll make sure your character is bound and stripped regardless of the capture method once it gets to that point. ;)

Erm no... that isn't intentional... First thought is that I have it set so that if you hit any of them, they'll go hostile but that event may be triggering inappropriately... I might need to rework it... Glad to hear you thought it was fun. Regarding the gear, that isn't in it's final stage. The direction I intend to go with it is that you'll have to travel all over skyrim to retrieve it, along with rescuing your followers...

Scratch that actually... the quest that was tracking that is (should be...)currently disabled. Does "ist" = is or isn't? Obviously a typo but need to know the direction of the typo... :P If you seem to be stuck in bleedout it probably means that quest is starting anyways... Hmm... think I'll just delete that quest rather than leaving it disabled...

Scratch that actually... the quest that was tracking that is (should be...)currently disabled. Does "ist" = is or isn't? Obviously a typo but need to know the direction of the typo... :P If you seem to be stuck in bleedout it probably means that quest is starting anyways... Hmm... think I'll just delete that quest rather than leaving it disabled...

sorry, should be "is". She is/was killed. Seems my fingers typed automatically a german ist (= is) here ;-)

You can fast travel to it...far east, south of windhelm... I'm told the guy to talk to in the area is a little bit hard to find but he's on the other side of the fence. Look for a wheel in the ground.

So wait, what exactly is this O.O 

I go into the cages and what not, and then like 10 contestants chase after me and punch me and hit me with weapons >.> but that's really about it. 

You can fast travel to it...far east, south of windhelm... I'm told the guy to talk to in the area is a little bit hard to find but he's on the other side of the fence. Look for a wheel in the ground.

So wait, what exactly is this O.O 

I go into the cages and what not, and then like 10 contestants chase after me and punch me and hit me with weapons >.> but that's really about it. 

Some people have reported that there may still be some bugs to work out... you might be getting one. It should be 5 of them are disarmed and one of them has a whip. You're trying to stay away from the 5 by sneaking. The 5 are blinded, default at 95%. The bells sends out sound detection events whenever you move, so you have to stay still. The one with a whip will whip you if you stay still too long. When one of them hits you, it ends the round and you get a sex scene. Later I'll have an enslavement scenario tied into the first one who hit you. When you talk about weapons, are you saying they're going after you with normal weapons or the whip?

Am I going blind? I can't find anyone in the bandit camp who will let me start the game. I've scoured the entire camp, but no one can be interacted with. There's also no one by the wheel.

Me too. I've walked around dual-casting detect life even, and no dice... there's nobody by the wheel. All the contestants are female (is this supposed to be?), and except for Brill and a tied-up Delphine, none of them have dialog.

edit: I'm wearing a chastity belt when I enter the area... does that matter? I think this mod uses chastity belt as a piercing, something along those lines, right?

• 1 month later...

Get to round 2 or even 3, but then they either try n kill meh (turned off Lover's Vitim, just in case) or jus stand around w/no hoods >.<

Some chars CTD on 1st round defeated . .  mebbe I need turn off stuff on those chars (Defeat, Victim, Spectators), an other chars no quest triggers (supposed to be trap entering secret entrance?  Makes a dev device on?  Works like the Devious Traps mod, but only then did contestants an Brill an Eltrys talk w/me..

BTW why all girl contestants?  O.o

It would be great if there was a quest making this happen involuntarily after bandits grab you and sell you or someth.  Or if your choice, mebbe you could get stuff from contestants if you win (like you make a bet!)   But it is great so far anyway, even w/buggly bug bugz.

So Devious Traps thing seems to be glitch from DT and not Girlcatch cuz 2 chars it did not pop on but still Eltrys talked w/me.  Most chars, even w/all Defeat/LoversVictim/Spectatorcrowwds stuff turned off, get to 2 rounds and end of 2nd round every1 takes off hoods and stands around while 1st one beats on me 4eva w/sword that was in my inventory  :(

• 3 weeks later...

I can't find this location. I've had the mod installed for a long time without taking the time to go look for it, so I don't know where it could be. It's possible I crossed it on my path and casually killed everyone. I'm playing a female character atm, so I doubt they'd inspect my Master's credentials, and if they came at me the wrong way then it's pretty certain they're all dead.

EDIT: Found the location name and coc'd on it. With a name like 'Hidden Cave', I never would've found that! Apparently the contest isn't a spectator sport, because nothing was going on until I joined. After I got in the arena, the cage filled up with contestants, but remained shut. I started picking them off with a bound bow, but none of them had the key I was looking for, and the cage didn't open again.