Pay bills or lose your house mod?

daws12

I dunno. What I miss is that added economic incentive to work (when playing a prostitute) - there is no pimp to skim off the cream so the money just piles up. I use RND so at least I have to pay for food, drink and lodgings, but I can understand someone wanting to have to "work" to pay the rent as well.

I have no idea if that's what the OP was thinking though.

Ya cause what every good fantasy game need sis that one chunk of realism that reminds them that rl sucks so bad that they go and shoot themselves..

Sometimes I wonder about you people

He ask for some realism and you morally condem him but rape murder or any other sick you do in your game is normal???

Sometimes i wonder...

Plus is a solo game that can be modded so morally agains mods is rather silly why you care are you forced also to install that mod?

Or you have problems if others players, plays a mod you don't like, which offcourse is even more rediculous.

Why you people judge others so fast with your moral standards is beyond me :angry:

@OP,

I dunno if there is such a mod try research something let us know if there is one maybe someone willing to make one who knows?

That was called a joke Evasia. Thanks for the facepalm, I think I got a mosquito with that one. 

And I definitely want to see something like this too, if any programmer is interested I could help with the CK and the grunt work as long as I get the proper scripts, something like a monthly fee, that you should pay to a courier or leave in a box in front of one of the Jarl's houses ? Or give it to the Jarl directly, much simpler ... Skyrim needs some economy overhaul imho, I think we can get past the simple hack and slash and buy and hack and slash formula now, and Fable is a pretty good example to follow. If anyone's interested ... 

Ya cause what every good fantasy game need sis that one chunk of realism that reminds them that rl sucks so bad that they go and shoot themselves..

Sometimes I wonder about you people

He ask for some realism and you morally condem him but rape murder or any other sick you do in your game is normal???

Sometimes i wonder...

Plus is a solo game that can be modded so morally agains mods is rather silly why you care are you forced also to install that mod?

Or you have problems if others players, plays a mod you don't like, which offcourse is even more rediculous.

Why you people judge others so fast with your moral standards is beyond me :angry:

@OP,

I dunno if there is such a mod try research something let us know if there is one maybe someone willing to make one who knows?

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
noun: sarcasm; plural noun: sarcasms
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
"his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing

What bills? You use candles for lighting! There is no water supply in the house (hence the flasks and bottes) and your housecarl is raised to be your sla...I meant servant.

I would only make sense If you'd have to give your housecarl a monthly amount to sort out candle and food supply themselves, or make candles craftable and give them to him/her. If you don't, you will walk into the house and no candlelight or no more food on the table/kitchen, your carriage driver would leave and your cows/chicken will be dead from not being fed. That would require a great deal of work in scripting though and seeing that all modders, who would be able to pull this off, are either too busy with their own projects, have gone on vacation or stopped modding Skyrim, I wouldn't keep my hopes up.

What bills? You use candles for lighting! There is no water supply in the house (hence the flasks and bottes) and your housecarl is raised to be your sla...I meant servant.

In that sort of society a Thane would probably have to pay a tithe (tax) to the Jarl, that's how revenue was raised. Payment in kind (animals or crops) would be too complex so gold is a simpler alternative

I wouldn't have thought it needs to be too complicated just a monthly amount or the house gets locked until it's paid to the Jarl's Steward.

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno. What I miss is that added economic incentive to work (when playing a prostitute) - there is no pimp to skim off the cream so the money just piles up. I use RND so at least I have to pay for food, drink and lodgings, but I can understand someone wanting to have to "work" to pay the rent as well.

I have no idea if that's what the OP was thinking though.

Radiant Prostitution kind of does this. I ended up setting mine to where the Inn keeper took 90% of what I earned. plus if i didn't pay, I had bounty hunters come after me

• 2 weeks later...

Archived