I am hovering.

Check your HDT heels settings. Looks like you're running too high on the offset. Sometimes I see my bf's bork when he switches HDT/nonHDT heels too quickly.

I disabled and enabled HDT High Heels, still didn't work.

It's not a problem with the ground cause then it would have had caused issues with all items that fell on the ground.

Check your HDT heels settings. Looks like you're running too high on the offset. Sometimes I see my bf's bork when he switches HDT/nonHDT heels too quickly.

Exactly, HDT heels are often a pain for me....

I set each pair individually and leave offset on main at zero - helps a little - If you change heels quickly like in a skyui grouping it can add you a jittering pc... and not the nice jitter effect, more like walking in mud - up/down below/above the ground as if it can't decide.

I disabled and enabled HDT High Heels, still didn't work.

It's not a problem with the ground cause then it would have had caused issues with all items that fell on the ground.

I didn't mean disabling and enabling, I was talking about the custom offset settings. You have to play with them sometimes. They seem to be finicky depending on what ground your standing on (possibly collisions) 

Archived