Fizz workshop - SevenBase UNP CBBE

Don't know if this is still supported, but I'm having.. Issues with Black Talon. Equipping any top with any bottoms will unequip the other. I have no issues with any of the rest of the armor, just the pants and shorts and the tops. Any combination, shorts to 1.5, pants to 2.0, pants armor to 1.0- I'f I'm wearing a top when I equip a bottom it will unequip the top and Vice-versa. I've searched for a solution for months, but I haven't found anything. So I've finally come to my final resort- actually asking for help. 

that sounds more like a mod conflict then issue with the black talon outfit mod.

And what exactly do you mean by "shorts to 1.5, pants to 2.0, pants armor to 1.0" ?

The different versions of the top, they're referred to as 1, 1.5, 2, and 3. Unless I'm mistaken. 

TES5 edit and BOSS aren't reporting any conflicts, I did check that. I'm thinking it might be an issue with the top/bottoms being assigned to the same slot for some reason, though I'm not sure how I'd go about fixing it. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't know if this is still supported, but I'm having.. Issues with Black Talon. Equipping any top with any bottoms will unequip the other. I have no issues with any of the rest of the armor, just the pants and shorts and the tops. Any combination, shorts to 1.5, pants to 2.0, pants armor to 1.0- I'f I'm wearing a top when I equip a bottom it will unequip the top and Vice-versa. I've searched for a solution for months, but I haven't found anything. So I've finally come to my final resort- actually asking for help. 

Same problem here, is there any fix or guide to fixing it?

You need to load each of those nifs into nifskope click on the item like the pants go to to BSDismemberSkinInstance under the highlighted line and click the arrow to the left of it to get the drop down then click partition to get the next drop down this is where you will find what slots are being used for a item. Look at each nif and see what the slots are for each one.

You can't use 2 items using the same slot at the same time as one will be removed when the other is worn. You have to change the slot in the nif and also need to change the slot in the .esp so you will also need to fire up the CK (creation kit) and change the slots for the armor and it armor addon to the slot you changed it to. You can try to combine the 2 outfits into one nif and make multiple version types with different tops and bottoms. 2 Slots that you can use are tail and amulet. Make sure that you do it to both _0 and _1 nifs as what you do to one has to be done to the 2nd one as well or nothing will happen in game.

You can also convert the BSDismemberSkinInstance to NiSkinInstance by right clicking the BSDismemberSkinInstance line and going to convert then NiSkinInstance the main difference between the 2 is that NiSkinInstance doesn't have any slots to pick in the nif and instead will use whatever slots you pick in the .esp.

• 6 months later...

Hello everybody,

I'm encoutering an issue with the arm armor part. When I try to equip the v1 (one with soulders) with any type of body or body armor from any mod, even vanilla, it will automatically make the shoulders invisible. Still equipped but I can't see them.
The strange thing is that it was working fine in a first time. But at the moment I reloaded my save, the issue happened after something like 2 seconds and even with a new save game it is still occuring.

I've tried to load the mod in ck to see what was happening, but the ck is crashing when I load the mod, even alone.

Any fix or is it coming from me ?

Thanks in advance.

Edit : Added some pictures : http://imgur.com/a/bPmQT

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...