Niruins Business Plan

Z0mBieP00Nani

Look just like another prostitute mod.  There are several prostitute mods in Sexlab download forum.

I know, but I was trying to do something specific with this one, and it is the only one like it that I'm aware of..

Basically I was trying to turn Bathing Beauties into more than just a large player resort home. But it looks kind of dumb when the males strip to their loin cloths and essentially dry hump or get dry humped by the girls. Also since this mod doesn't run off of any framework and only has two animations, it gets kind of old kind of fast..

Are there any other mods out there that work in the way I would like, or is this the only one?

Aggressive prostitution is one I hadn't considered, but I'll see how it works for what I'm trying to do.

EDIT: Aggressive prostitution works, except the women or men you employ also become followers, and unfortunately in my case that kind of defeats the point of what I'm trying to accomplish. If there was a way to turn off the follower aspect of Aggressive Prostitution then it would work perfectly for what I'm trying to do.

Aggressive prostitution is one I hadn't considered, but I'll see how it works for what I'm trying to do.

EDIT: Aggressive prostitution works, except the women or men you employ also become followers, and unfortunately in my case that kind of defeats the point of what I'm trying to accomplish. If there was a way to turn off the follower aspect of Aggressive Prostitution then it would work perfectly for what I'm trying to do.

You might need to double-check, as I didn't get this far, but I think after you field so-many clients for them, you can then tell them to find their own clients. Not sure if you need to stick around them during this period or not.

You might need to double-check, as I didn't get this far, but I think after you field so-many clients for them, you can then tell them to find their own clients. Not sure if you need to stick around them during this period or not.

Apparently your right. I haven't gotten any of the girls up to ten clients yet, as it takes some time but that should work. On the down side, I seem to be able to have only one prostitute in training at a time.. I can have two girls following me, but I can only seem to be able to offer one of them up.. I'll keep playing with this I guess and see where it goes.

"v1.6.5 introduced a new feature that allows autonomous prostitution. If a prostitute has had at least 10 clients, the player can say: "I don't have time to find jobs for you right now. Look sexy and find some yourself." This will temporarily disable all other prostitution dialogue regarding this NPC. In this state, the prostitute will seek valid clients. I recommend that this feature be used primarily in taverns, but there is no applied restriction to this effect. Saying "I will find jobs for you now," will remove the NPC from this state and other prostitution dialogue options will be re-enabled."

Apparently your right. I haven't gotten any of the girls up to ten clients yet, as it takes some time but that should work. On the down side, I seem to be able to have only one prostitute in training at a time.. I can have two girls following me, but I can only seem to be able to offer one of them up.. I'll keep playing with this I guess and see where it goes.

"v1.6.5 introduced a new feature that allows autonomous prostitution. If a prostitute has had at least 10 clients, the player can say: "I don't have time to find jobs for you right now. Look sexy and find some yourself." This will temporarily disable all other prostitution dialogue regarding this NPC. In this state, the prostitute will seek valid clients. I recommend that this feature be used primarily in taverns, but there is no applied restriction to this effect. Saying "I will find jobs for you now," will remove the NPC from this state and other prostitution dialogue options will be re-enabled."

I've had them over 10 and when they see a customer they will initiate dialogue with the pc where you can say yes go sell yourself or no i want you with me.

Not had that dialogue about finding jobs though.

Ok.. is there SUPPOSED to be 15 minute wait times before the real action starts with TDF, or is it just me? Because every time I have found one of the girls a client, it takes about 15 or so minutes before anything sexual happens.

I know there's some basic "come follow me" and "oh, u so sexy" before they get to it, but 15 minutes is a bit steep!

Ok.. is there SUPPOSED to be 15 minute wait times before the real action starts with TDF, or is it just me? Because every time I have found one of the girls a client, it takes about 15 or so minutes before anything sexual happens.

I know there's some basic "come follow me" and "oh, u so sexy" before they get to it, but 15 minutes is a bit steep!

Tell me about it..

Honestly I think it's some kind of glitch, it looks like it could be a conflict with scripts or something; I say this because I haven't noticed any dialog between the girl and her client pop up on screen, they just kind of stand around and look pretty, SOMETIMES it looks like the girl is taking her client to a bed, but then they just stand there and wave their arms around and occasionally a tankard appears in the guy's hand as if they are having a conversation, but there is no dialog, or they stare at me as the girl follows me everywhere and leads the client with her so they are usually close by. Eventually they randomly start fucking somewhere, there doesn't have to be a bed (even though that option is checked in the MCM menu) and there are plenty of beds around in this case..

Archived