hdt load order help

dpaidmdpy

I have been trying to work on figuring out hdt for quite some time to no avail. I can get the bare minimum requirements to work as in rr> hdt physics extensions> cbbe> bodyslide> xp32 max skeleton. However the moment I start adding hdt/animation mods my character begins to develop all kinds of problems. i.e. crushed breasts. Extreme deformities. Like one moment she will be completely flat and the next she will be extra big. So my assumption is load order problems. Could someone please help me with some load order rules. As in  a general rule of thumb for hdt mods.  Where do the hdt mods other than physics go? before physics, After physics but before xp32 or after xp32. Also with ece and the idle/ general animation mods. Thanks again for any help 

signed the extremely tired overwhelmed exhausted person

There's a way to do it in Mod Organizer.... I have no idea how, and my attempts at using MO ended in utter frustrated failure.  Apparently you want things to load in the order SKSE, HDT, Body Mod, Skeleton...

...but I'm helpless to figure out how to do that.  Everything mostly works, except for the semi-regular devolving of certain body parts into complete exploding ooze.

There's a way to do it in Mod Organizer.... I have no idea how, and my attempts at using MO ended in utter frustrated failure.  Apparently you want things to load in the order SKSE, HDT, Body Mod, Skeleton...

...but I'm helpless to figure out how to do that.  Everything mostly works, except for the semi-regular devolving of certain body parts into complete exploding ooze.

"what about the left box on mod organizer?" It uses the same logic in the right panel what ever is last loads last. So , if your using a different file of the file above it uses that look at the conflicts tab when you right click on mods in the left panel.

No, I just couldn't figure out how or where I was supposed to go to find what the tutorials were showing, as I'd never used MO before.  I tried the MO built-in tutorial, and it hung on me.  It's really frustrating because I've been able to do everything else, except adjust the HDT "load" order, using the other various tools (NMM/BOSS/Wrye Bash/etc), which I'd now have to toss out and switch to MO... ugh, just frustating. :P

So.. is there any way to do that without using MO? 

Answer - seems like there isn't, but http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer may be what I need to help idiot-proof setting up MO.

• 1 month later...

Archived