Joburg rape illegal

kevanlol

Is there a mod/version of Joburg that makes it so raping someone is considered "assault" so that guards (if they are near when it is happening) come to break it up?

Because right now all they do is watch. Like' date=' I am so glad my tax dollars are at work!

[/quote']

Check this page:

http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/Lovers%b4%d8%cf%a2MOD%b0%ec%cd%f7

I'm pretty sure that "loversstopkillraper" does what you want.

Well Joburg semi-realistic just makes certain npcs less likely, or not possible to rape. Nothing about preventing it.

Its just annoying... to be raped in the middle of market district, only to have three guards come up and enjoy the show, then after wards attempt to arrest you for being nude.

Gee thanks.

that is incompatibility with some mod you have in your list. I think it was either nudeshy or some other mod that would do that.

Also if you use loversMB2 you can swtich off masturbation around you. And turn off onlookers. so people would not be gathering around you.

Do you have a list of mods your currently playing with ???

btw be carefull with stopkillraper. I don't think it ever worked right. You see when rape happens guards break up the act. but sometimes a full blown war will start because of this killing everyone around you. Then no npc is safe everyone will be killing eachother.

Well Joburg semi-realistic just makes certain npcs less likely' date=' or not possible to rape. Nothing about preventing it.

Its just annoying... to be raped in the middle of market district, only to have three guards come up and enjoy the show, then after wards attempt to arrest you for being nude.

Gee thanks.

[/quote']

There's a mod called "cover yourself" that makes guards fine you for being nude. Not sure if you're running that mod or just seeing some weird incompatibility.

AI is not smart in Oblivion. you will notcied this when a neatral npc who is not suppose to fight you hit you by accident then a full blown war will occur and everyone will start fighting eachother.

The only mod i have seen it do thus far in correct way was LoversStupidNPC who will break up the act with casting a spell. If they would have normally done this by sword or other weapons only fighting will occur afterwards.

• 6 months later...

Then a mod that added that to all town guards' date=' would work fine?

[/quote']

exactly my thinking.

also there are two mods that should have your companions save you if you're being raped. i only could get it to work so far that i can save them from being raped, but not the other way round.

Archived