View File

Hello again all, seems like a long time since I made something so please let me introduce my newest creation, the Valkyrie armour. Not too original a name I admit but thought 'what the hey' and went with it.

!!! PLEASE NOTE THIS MOD HAS REQUIREMENTS - IT WILL NOT WORK JUST BY PRESSING SUBSCRIBE - IT WILL CRASH YOUR GAME UNLESS YOU HAVE HDT AND SKSE ALSO INSTALLED!!!

Also the outfit is BBP enabled for some jiggly action so you'll need a T/BBP compatible skeleton, although imagine everyone here got one of those years ago - still worth mentioning...

OK so now that announcement is overwith, you will need both SKSE (Skyrim Script Extender) and HDT (Dynamic High Heels system) installed for this to work and not crash you out at the loading screen. If you already have them then you should be fine to just hit sub and enjoy. If not then please read below for further help.

I know some people don't like mods that need all the lovely wizardry that SKSE and HDT provide so I may make another version with a different model of non HDT thighboots if enough folks like the look of the mod and want that option.

As for what you get it is worth checking out the video for a preview to see if it tickles your fancy. You'll get a light armour outfit that can be crafted at the forge under the studded section. The outfit conists of the main outfit, thighboots, opera gloves and a jaunty hat (thanks to Nausicaa for that one).

----------xXo0oXx-----------FAQ-------------------xXo0oXx-------------

Q1: This mod dunt wurk as it crashes my game before I even get to the menu FFS!11!

A1: Try reading the description, it tells you what the requirements are.

Q2: How duz I get this stuff, I tried looking in bins and baskets but can't find it anywhere!! Help?!?

A2: You craft it a a forge. Any forge will do. Not choosy about forges at all. Just look in the STUDDED section and you can make the armour there.

Q3: Can I temper all this stuff?

A3: Yes, again at any forge.

Q4: I like the way she walks in the video - how do you get her to walk like that?

A4: I used the 'Victoria's High Heel Walk' mod from the Nexus. You can find it here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13272/?

Q5: What body type does this use? Is it compatible with CBBE, ADEC, Blessed etc?

A5: This is a CBBE based body, however the outfit comes with a set shape so you wont need any body mods, and it won't clash with any you do have, even if you don't use CBBE.

OK think that's it. Have fun out there folks.... Toodles

Greetings.

Hi Turbosnowy , perfect , i needed another outfit to replace one from your old mod "Summon Angels" ... now i got it !

I cannot use your esp  (or any  "not-french" esp) ... so there is a "wrong path" for these textures (not all , but for most of them they are just "black.dds" and so on instead of " textures\ts\valk1\ts_frillybelt.dds" ... this is just an exemple) ...

There is a "Black2.dds" but this texture doesn't match the meshes.

Another question please : i don't see any "BSDismenberSkinInstance" ( except for the "hat" and the "nails" ) in your Nifs ...why ? I know this is aleardy the same thing in some outfit from your "Summon Angel" mod , the CK warning me that this BSDDismenberSkinInstance is missing , but in game i can craft and wear them ( with my custom esp) without problem.

It's very important to be able to see "quickly" wich bones/NiNods are used in a specific body/Outfit ( example , the "Belly Node " , without a Skeleton done for this particular node , my game crash ...! So that's why i look first after this "BSDismemberSkinInstance" before testing a new outfit.

So this is just a question to know why they are not there. You don't like them ,..? ... ;°)

Anyway , glad your are here and thank you for sharing your works.

Cheers.

PS : the "black.dds" ( assigned to the "ts_cbbeboots_0/_1" ) is missing , there is only a "Black2.dds"  ( in folders "heels" and "valk1".

...idem for this one "defaultwithspec_n.dds" it does'nt exist.

Still for the boots meshes, the "Color.dds" ( in the valk1 folder ) is  strange, it looks just like an "alpha" dds... oups sorry , i found the reason : " textures\ts\valk1\black2.dds" ... like this, an alpha channel is "normal" !

By the way i don't use your BSA without extracting all the files first.

Thanks for the comment AnnaFly - the thing with the missing textures is they are not included because they use the actual Skyrim textures built into the game - why include a black file when Skyrim has one already and is sitting on your HD - see I am being green and environmentally friendly or something ;)

Colour.dds is transparent and used for the see through platforms - looks nice imo :)

Skininstances.. I am lazy :)

Hi there.

.." Hônte sur moi, je suis déshonnorée ! " ...

First, thank you for your fast reply.

Secondly , my bad , i said " nothing " ...  ;°)

Thanks for the lesson !

Tested your nifs with "Doom Boots" ( i don't use HDT Heels with this computer , it's just a testing machine ...)  , they look well too .

So for the  missing "  BSDismemberSkinInstance " i'm still a little stumped ... i cannot find with NifSkope which "bipped Slots" your meshes use ...

Anyway , one more time,thank you for sharing your works.

Cheers.

post-239275-0-80975900-1403039489_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-81023400-1403039502_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-00952300-1403039512_thumb.jpg

• 4 years later...