Estrus Spell Hack

dentarr

First of all I want to thank the original creator of the Mod (Cotyounoyume I think).

One of the best Adult Mods I know of in Skyrim. Mind boggling animations  :heart:

"Well, what does this do?"

What I didn't like about Estrus was the triggering of all the animations with a single shout. What I did now was create spells to trigger them and added them to the Player Spellbook. Three Spells for self-targeting and three for targeting others. Each of those spells can trigger one of two animations at random. Well thats it.

To install just copy the contents of the archive into your Skyrim directory and then activate zzEstrusSpellPatch.esp 

It has to be loaded after zzEstrus obviously but thats about it.

As a side note: If anybody is offended by me modding Estrus, especially the creator of the Mod itself, just let me know and I'll remove it. I mainly made it for myself as the original shout system got me cursing. But now I thought maybe someone else might want it so why not posting it here. Maybe something like this already exists I don't know. I don't care either anyway  :D

EstrusSpellPatch103.zip

First of all I want to thank the original creator of the Mod (Cotyounoyume I think).

One of the best Adult Mods I know of in Skyrim. Mind boggling animations  :heart:

"Well, what does this do?"

What I didn't like about Estrus was the triggering of all the animations with a single shout. What I did now was create spells to trigger them and added them to the Player Spellbook. Three Spells for self-targeting and three for targeting others. Each of those spells can trigger one of two animations at random. Well thats it.

To install just copy the contents of the archive into your Skyrim directory and then activate zzEstrusSpellPatch.esp 

It has to be loaded after zzEstrus obviously but thats about it.

As a side note: If anybody is offended by me modding Estrus, especially the creator of the Mod itself, just let me know and I'll remove it. I mainly made it for myself as the original shout system got me cursing. But now I thought maybe someone else might want it so why not posting it here. Maybe something like this already exists I don't know. I don't care either anyway  :D

Hmm, 300+ views and 30+ downloads and not a single comment... wonder if that is a good or a bad sign...

Good mod.

Take the lack of talk as a compliment.  Its good enough that no one feels the need to comment. 

Thanks for the hard work in putting it together.

my only problem with estrus was not the shout... it was that the 2 new animations from the later varsion were never trigerring...  if u can make those spells be specific for eath animation... like spell 1 - animation 1...then your mod will be defently better!

Well I heared that rumor too but I went through the animation sequences with Nifscope and I just couldnt find any that arent used. Dunno.. how are those new animation files called?

As for adding that.. since the Mod author didnt include the sourcecode for his scripts there isnt much one can do. Thats probably why the EstrusChaurus guy just took the animations and put them into sexlab. Maybe thats the way to go... but since I couldnt find any new animations it would be a bit pointless...

And I checked 1.03r1 which is the latest.

• 2 weeks later...

Could you make an offensive version too, maybe one that drains the victim of health, while they're being raped by the tentacles, and gives it to the player character?

Maybe even give the spell an AOE effect that allows multiple enemies to be hit at the same time with it?

Havent thought of that but I kinda like the idea. Ill give it a look as soon as I have time. Bit busy with another project...

Could you make an offensive version too, maybe one that drains the victim of health, while they're being raped by the tentacles, and gives it to the player character?

Maybe even give the spell an AOE effect that allows multiple enemies to be hit at the same time with it?

Havent thought of that but I kinda like the idea. Ill give it a look as soon as I have time. Bit busy with another project...

Understood; I hope you consider the idea though, would make for a pretty cool summoning spell I think. (for those of us with the Dragonborn DLC) Maybe something that can only be found in Hermaeus Mora's realm, or in a chest near one of the World Stone sites?

• 1 year later...

Archived