Jittery boobs, displaced dicks, and flying cookware (oh my!)

I've been installing mods using MO and everything's been really stable, but tonight I installed a few mods and now I'm experiencing a host of problems I don't understand. I'll do my best to explain, but bear with me if I'm unclear (my load order is below).

1.) I have CBBE with TBBP through Bodyslide 2 and RaceMenu, and in game I use the Racemenu sliders to increase/decrease breast and butt size. Everything seems fine until I move to a new cell, and suddenly all body options except for my face are reset to 1. I've reset them to my desired settings several times, but it keeps resetting itself every time I move to a new cell.

2.) PC and NPC female breasts rapidly jitter both in and out of their armor, though at random intervals and on random NPCs (rarely on myself). I do have this remodeled armor mod, if that helps.

3.) I have SOS, and everything has been working fine until tonight. Now the schlongs are weirdly stretched away from their bodies, as can be seen here. No idea why.

4.) I have SexLab with Lover's Comfort, so NPCs will randomly have sex. Coming across a couple in the midst of the throws of passion, I discover they have also developed the ability to pass through solid objects (bonus extra: another stretched cock and balls!)

5.) Whenever I loot drawers or dressers, nearby objects have a bad habit of flying across the room.

The mods I installed tonight are as follows:

Sneak Tools

Stealth Kills for Followers

Souvenir Heads and Useful Remains

Female Facial Animations

HD Teeth

Better Vampire Fangs and Glowing Eyes

Beautiful Whiterun

No Spinning Death Animation

XP32 New Animation Package (yes, I ran FNIS and made sure I had the appropriate patches ticked)

360 Walk and Run Plus

Here is my load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
BBLuxurySuite.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
TKChildren.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
Halo's Poser.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-ShackRoofFixesBDS.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
Brows.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-6.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
Rayya.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Followers_StealthKills.esp
Frea.esp
Strap.esp
Footprints.esp
Footprints - Ash.esp
Headtracking.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
Traps Make Noise.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
AOS.esp
3DNPC.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Better Vampires ML.esp
whiterunMarket.esp
AOS2_GDO Patch.esp
AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
AOS_TAD Patch.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
TKChildren Merged USKP Patch.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
RealShelter.esp
Reaper's Landscape - The Dead Forest.esp
SkyUI.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Usefulremains.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins for USKP.esp
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp
CD - Skyrim Strapon addon.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp
SlavePackRiekling.esp
Immersive Dragonborn.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.esp
Spousetocustomhome.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
CD - TeraCBBE Standalone addon.esp
TKChildren_DB.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
The Ningheim.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
WetandCold.esp
AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
brawlbug-plugin.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
nem-e5i5's RaceMenuPlugin.esp
iHUD.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
slaverun.esp
Populated Forts Towers Places.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
Beautiful Whiterun.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dragonborn.esp
BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp
DeadManor.esp
Killable Lootable Children for Hearthfires.esp
BBLSVisitors.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-ShackRoofFixes.esp
Immersive Battles.esp
mayatola UFF.esp
Immersive Travelers.esp
TKChildren_V.esp
KLC TKChildren patch.esp
childskeletonfix.esp
TKChildren_HF.esp
Immersive Patrols.esp
Immersive Mercenaries.esp
Reaper's The Dark Tower.esp
LoversComfort.esp
RealisticWhiterun.esp
FNISspells.esp
synafollower.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp
BBLSspouse.esp
Sneak Tools.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
Immersive Dawnguard.esp
The Ningheim - Followers.esp
Immersive Werewolves.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Immersive Brigands.esp
Immersive Factions.esp
Neo's Slave Leia.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
UFO - AllwaysDrawWeapons.esp
zarias_restraints.esp
CD - Zarias Restraints addon.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp

Any help will earn you a thousand internet kisses from me personally.

Sounds like you have vertical sync disabled, check your Skyrim.ini and graphics card control panel, also, are you using any ENB's? If so, check to see if they have vertical sync disabled. If anything has disabled vertical sync, re-enable it, Skyrim goes bat-shit crazy with it off.

Indeed, make sure "iPresentInterval=1" in Skyrim.ini (or SkyrimPrefs.ini, it should exist already).

ENB shouldn't be a problem as it defaults to v-sync enabled, but you're using the memory/performance features of it only.

You installed XPMSE, but maybe something's overriding it or your custom race isn't using it?

Indeed, make sure "iPresentInterval=1" in Skyrim.ini (or SkyrimPrefs.ini, it should exist already).

ENB shouldn't be a problem as it defaults to v-sync enabled, but you're using the memory/performance features of it only.

You installed XPMSE, but maybe something's overriding it or your custom race isn't using it?

I checked SkyrimPrefs.ini, and iPresentInterval is already set to 1. Also, I thought I had just the XPMS skeleton, not XPMSE. I don't remember if you had me install that one or not.

Check MO and in the left pane look for a lightning bolt by the XPMS skeleton. If there is a " - " then something is overwriting the skeleton. To fix this, and it's super easy with MO, just double click the skeleton and then open the "conflicts" tab. See what is overwriting the skeleton. Then just move the offending overwriter above XPMS in the left pane or move XPMS below it (just drag and drop). I keep my skeleton pretty low on the list just to make sure it's not overwritten.

Check MO and in the left pane look for a lightning bolt by the XPMS skeleton. If there is a " - " then something is overwriting the skeleton. To fix this, and it's super easy with MO, just double click the skeleton and then open the "conflicts" tab. See what is overwriting the skeleton. Then just move the offending overwriter above XPMS in the left pane or move XPMS below it (just drag and drop). I keep my skeleton pretty low on the list just to make sure it's not overwritten.

Yes, there is a lightning bolt with a plus/minus sign next to XPMS skeleton. In the conflicts tab, it says "The following conflicted files are provided by this mod", and below that it lists the skeletonbeast_female.nif and skeleton_female.nif, with Realistic Force in the Overwritten Mods section. Below that it says "The following conflicted files are provided by other mods", and below that is reference to the same two .nif files with SOS in the Providing Mod section.

I tried switching things around so that XPMS no longer had a minus next to it, and when I went into the game, everyone was frozen in that arms akimbo stance. I tried switching things back, but it's still the same.

Yes, there is a lightning bolt with a plus/minus sign next to XPMS skeleton. In the conflicts tab, it says "The following conflicted files are provided by this mod", and below that it lists the skeletonbeast_female.nif and skeleton_female.nif, with Realistic Force in the Overwritten Mods section. Below that it says "The following conflicted files are provided by other mods", and below that is reference to the same two .nif files with SOS in the Providing Mod section.

I tried switching things around so that XPMS no longer had a minus next to it, and when I went into the game, everyone was frozen in that arms akimbo stance. I tried switching things back, but it's still the same.

Did you try to run FNIS after you made the changes? Also, i don't think you can run two skeletons at once. You might have to pick one or find a XPMS skeleton with realistic force added to it.

Ugh, you'd think I'd know better by now.

Okay, good news, schlongs are back to being crotch-bound. Bad news, tits still jitter weirdly. I'm also stuck in crouch. I haven't tested to see if items still fly off shelves, but one thing at a time.

The new version of the remodeled armor relies on the HDT physics extension. Taken from the description of the mod:

1. To be safe, you may wish to first uninstall exiting skeletons and animations
2. Install Realistic Ragdolls and Force
3. Install XPMS latest (overwrite Realistic Ragdolls files)
4. (optional) Install custom animations and run FNIS as necessary. Note that custom animation are likely to introduce at least some minor clipping! Test with trial and error to be sure.
5. Install HDT Physics Exentions. For more dramatic bounce, try threedeedevil's HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported - Loremonger edition, with or without collision (your choice).
6. Install CBBE
7. Install Custom CBBE Body textures + maps (e.g. SG)
8. Install your clothing and armor texture replacers (these will then load in Bodyslide 2)
9. Install Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio
10. Install Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and TBBP HDT (overwrite any existing files - in particular the presets file from Bodyslide 2.0 and Outfit studio)

Also make sure you have this skeleton installed, it's an all in one package, so to speak: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

I'd give it a try. If the armors are made for HDT and you don't have it, it could explain what you're experiencing. Skyrim has some real weird mumbo jumbo going on, like the jittering and spazzing boobs you had when you had HDT and an ENB active. This was fixed later on, though.

Here's what it says at the realistic ragdoll site

"Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif

You don't need to use the following patch if you already use xp32 skeletons or are not using other mods that change the skeleton.nif.

If you have conflicting skeleton.nif you need to allow the skeleton from the other mod to replace the one from this mod. This will allow those skeletons to be used while keeping the changed force values.

Check Custom Skeleton Replacers for compatibly with other skeleton.nif:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16712" 

So i might have been partially wrong. Realistic ragdolls and SOS should be compatible. However, it might be that the order you install it in is the key. Sadly, SOS is set to private right now so i can't see what order it is suppose to be installed in. Perhaps the mod author included a read-me within the file itself that can tell you that. I'm guessing from what the mod author of Realistic Ragdolls has put in his site you need to install ragdolls first, then 3d walk\run plus, and then let SOS overwrite that. Make sure you select the FNIS "skeleton arm fix patch" in the bottom of the FNIS App before you run FNIS.

I did this and there's been no change, boobs still jitter. I then uninstalled Realistic Ragdoll to see if that might fix the problem, but it didn't.

The new version of the remodeled armor relies on the HDT physics extension. Taken from the description of the mod:

1. To be safe, you may wish to first uninstall exiting skeletons and animations

2. Install Realistic Ragdolls and Force

3. Install XPMS latest (overwrite Realistic Ragdolls files)

4. (optional) Install custom animations and run FNIS as necessary. Note that custom animation are likely to introduce at least some minor clipping! Test with trial and error to be sure.

5. Install HDT Physics Exentions. For more dramatic bounce, try threedeedevil's HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported - Loremonger edition, with or without collision (your choice).

6. Install CBBE

7. Install Custom CBBE Body textures + maps (e.g. SG)

8. Install your clothing and armor texture replacers (these will then load in Bodyslide 2)

9. Install Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio

10. Install Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and TBBP HDT (overwrite any existing files - in particular the presets file from Bodyslide 2.0 and Outfit studio)

Also make sure you have this skeleton installed, it's an all in one package, so to speak: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

I'd give it a try. If the armors are made for HDT and you don't have it, it could explain what you're experiencing. Skyrim has some real weird mumbo jumbo going on, like the jittering and spazzing boobs you had when you had HDT and an ENB active. This was fixed later on, though.

I have HDT, it's one of the first things I installed. Also, things were perfectly fine until last night, which makes me wonder why I should need to reinstall anything. I want to give what you're suggesting a try, but I'm nervous about replacing XPMS with XPMSE. Everything thus far has been a house of cards built by someone else's suggestions. I'm afraid I might wreck the whole thing and have to start over.

I have HDT, it's one of the first things I installed. Also, things were perfectly fine until last night, which makes me wonder why I should need to reinstall anything. I want to give what you're suggesting a try, but I'm nervous about replacing XPMS with XPMSE. Everything thus far has been a house of cards built by someone else's suggestions. I'm afraid I might wreck the whole thing and have to start over.

That is what makes MO so good! You can install XPMSE and if it doesn't work then remove it. Nothing deletes the previous files when you revert to the previous version.

I suggest install XPMSE and have it's priority set to the bottom, so its last on the install list 200+, not 1. If it doesn't work, remove it! MO keeps your mods intact.

I also suggest starting a new game and try it. Sometimes I find anomalies are built into the save somehow... See if a new save has the same effects.

You might want to try reinstalling HDT. Something might have been overwritten somehow... (I install HDT manual form time to time and not with MO so they can be overwritten and I might not know it)

That is what makes MO so good! You can install XPMSE and if it doesn't work then remove it. Nothing deletes the previous files when you revert to the previous version.

I suggest install XPMSE and have it's priority set to the bottom, so its last on the install list 200+, not 1. If it doesn't work, remove it! MO keeps your mods intact.

I also suggest starting a new game and try it. Sometimes I find anomalies are built into the save somehow... See if a new save has the same effects.

You might want to try reinstalling HDT. Something might have been overwritten somehow... (I install HDT manual form time to time and not with MO so they can be overwritten and I might not know it)

Okay, some success! Installing XPMSE and reinstalling HDT seems to have fixed the jittery boob problem. However, objects still bounce off the tops of desks and dressers while searching them, though I did notice a slight decrease in power (they just sort of pop now, instead of fly across the room). A weird thing, though; there's now a sound upon entering a new cell that is like that of boulders falling and bouncing. Not sure if it's related, but it's similar to the sounds of objects bouncing around that I hear when things pop.

Also, I haven't seen any NPCs boning, so I don't know if they're still fucking inside the bed instead of on top of it. Here's hoping!

Slightly random thought about the first problem - the RaceMenu changes getting reset - but something similar used to happen to me and I think I worked out what it was. Are you playing as a vampire or maybe werewolf? When I was playing a vampire I kept getting my RaceMenu changes reset. The game really doesn't seem to like us fiddling with things when we're not one of the standard races. The only way I could get most of my changes to stick was to save and reload my game after making them and before leaving a cell (or even readying weapons, which sometimes reverted everything, too.)

Slightly random thought about the first problem - the RaceMenu changes getting reset - but something similar used to happen to me and I think I worked out what it was. Are you playing as a vampire or maybe werewolf? When I was playing a vampire I kept getting my RaceMenu changes reset. The game really doesn't seem to like us fiddling with things when we're not one of the standard races. The only way I could get most of my changes to stick was to save and reload my game after making them and before leaving a cell (or even readying weapons, which sometimes reverted everything, too.)

No, but I was playing as a Ningheim. But I checked everything, Ningheim is compatible with everything I have.

Yeah, Ningheim alone probably shouldn't do that. Hmm. Maybe try saving and reloading after making the changes and see if they stick anyway? If not I'm not really sure what else to suggest, I'm afraid :(

To prove to myself it wasn't Ningheim's fault, I rolled a Nord and played with the sliders. Sure enough, everything reverted back to default settings upon entering a new cell, but only on the body. I really don't know what's going wrong there. Is it perhaps a problem with Bodyslide 2?

Also, I'm noticing random noises again, this time that of metal objects clattering. This is in an interior cell; the boulder rumbling noises were in an exterior cell. I'm convinced it's related to the objects popping around. But with vsync turned on, why is it doing that?

Well then, how many fps do you have on average? Are you using any ENB? What's your timescale setting in-game?

Bodyslide does absolutely nothing in the game itself, all what bodyslide does is creating meshes. So no, bodyslide is not responsible for the engine hiccups.

Well then, how many fps do you have on average? Are you using any ENB? What's your timescale setting in-game?

I'm using parts of an ENB. You'd have to ask Cell which parts, he was the one who told me what to do. Timescale is at vanilla settings (20, I believe) and I don't know how to find out my fps. It's not great, but it's not terrible.

Hm. I guess the only thing that's left to do is trying to remove the last mods you installed one by one and checking if this issue persists. Unless you inspect every mod you download manually there is no knowing if a mod does replace something or not. Sometimes it's just a synergy between two mods that causes problems. You never really know why something doesn't work in Skyrim.

Slow FPS shouldn't be an issue. I run a pure APU based PC and for almost a year i was lucky to average 30 FPS, playable but barely. It's much better after i overhauled my rig but at 45 FPS average now it's still considered on the lower end of the playable scale. Aside from some screentear the flying object issues don't spring up at lower FPS.  

I may be wrong but i suspect the jittery bewbs and flying objects may be two separate issues that sprang up at the same time. I would attempt to tackle the flying objects first since that is an obvious sign of issues with the physics engine, since that can cause far more problems concerning game play and stability i would squish that bug first. I don't recall seeing it but have to set V-sync to be 60FPS or less? To be on the safe side i would recommend setting it just slightly below the 60FPS threshold, usually 57 or 58 does the trick. You'll still get smooth gameplay but avoid any little hiccups causes by the physics engine being overwhelmed by more frames than it can handle.

I was told to turn vsync on, but nothing about setting my fps. But vsync already was on, I checked in the .ini file. How do I set the fps through vsync?

Archived