[Request] Tier Harribel Armor

How far I went in 1 day:

I74y5ms.png

I messed up a bunch and stumbled on learning techniques and stuff in 3dsMax.

Things I'd like 'To-Do':

1. Get a good UV on this

2. Texture in Mudbox

3. Reduce mesh in Mudbox if I can (it's like 5k vertices total for outfit right now, no idea if that's too much)

4. Make some sort of normal map

No idea if I'll get the above 4 done. Depends on how motivated I feel to learn all that stuff xD

If I end up not finishing this, I'll just ship out the OBJ's so someone with real talent can finish it.

I should get back to working on my other projects.

Edit:

Gah, just realized I still have mesh clipping issues and the hip gaps to fix as well as some other mesh stuff :(

More work for me to figure out xD

And gloves and boots.... but I think those will be easier....

I've finished re-meshing ^^

I spent a lot of time inspired by R0R0N0's images on trying to make the clothing modifier to work.

But I sucked at that pretty hard.

Good news is that entirely new meshes were done for better detailing. Along with better UV's (I think, I still dunno how Uv's work really)

Also made some normal maps for more creasiness and stuff

All that's left is boot/gloves, which I think I'm not gonna do until my project CITRUS mod is done (so I can use the newer hand and feet meshes)

And texturing...

I suck at texturing and TBH not interested in learning, so I'll take my time on that, since the mesh is the only thing that matters in making an armour look good.

If anyone is interested in texturing it, pm me and I'd be happy to send you the meshes ^^

Fw2vauC.png

nBOT2tk.png

SCMMgAK.png

My rendition of Tier Harribel for Sevenbase Bombshell:

C6vMArh.png

iDtGPFy.png

Mesh only because I do not have the time to weight it and make a full fledged nif.

Some notes:

1. Contains 'Full' version where the breasts are covered because I thought that looks nice

2. Contains

3. Unfortunately the side gaps are terrible and while I smoothened it out my best I still lack knowledge of 3dsMax.

4. Top half of the butt is exposed because I though it'd compliment nicely with the bottom half of the boobs exposed. If weighted properly you could get top half butt jiggle with bottom half boob jiggle with HDT :blush:

Attached below is the .obj and textures, I wish whoever finishes this the best of luck! :D

Tia Harribel by Blabba.rar

Well done blabla, though I wish I had given you my bottom half to work on, it doesn't have any detail but the sides were setup http://www.gfycat.com/UnhappyDownrightAsiaticmouflon#

but great work nonetheless.

EDIT:

Nevermind, I just checked the obj file you posted. The sides are actually fine, really nicely done. 

xD,

That mesh looks far superior to what I could do!

Perfectly cloth-like :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll finish this mod when I finish my citrus bodymod.

Although personally I think other more skilled modellors like R0R0N0 can come up with a better model than I did.

But yea, I think the remaining isn't really that hard to do, the only thing left is to just skin it and export as nif.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Halibel: a former altmer wizard who spent her life learning with the wizards of the Psijic order since when she was a kid, when oblivion crisis hit hard tamriel, she decided to leave the isle of Artaeum move on the the mainland and fight the daedra sin search of adventure and knowledge, when the crisis ended, halibel wandered through tamriel learning everything about the cultures and magic, and making friend with all of those who lived in cyrodill, until the great war started and she decided to fight against the Thalmor, she saw Cyrodill burning and her friends being killed with the same magic that she learned when she was a Psijic monk, when when war ended, she decided to exile herself in the mountains of skyrim in the college of winterhold, to mend her wounds and forget everything that she learned in the depths of the midden

Until one day when Last Dragonborn and his Housecarl of Whiterun visited winterhold searching for the Eye of Magnus, and that the thalmor were planing to pull out another genocide again, she knew what its time to redeem herself.

Her clothes would be buried in High Hrothgar, in a small safe closer to the statue of Talos

her primary skills would be One handed(swords), destruction and heavy armor(battlemage) secondary being 2handed(swords), Sneak and Alteration

i think that inst hard to create a Follower quest

Saber Companion for oblivion had a good quest

also for mixed facial details, Nuska's femalehead and Navetsea's Femalehead_N texblend is perfect for that

Archived