Las Vegas Fallout Shelter

I could use some help w  writing the quests and some scripting for this new md for Fallout New Vegas im a newbie to theses type of games and would like to at least get a mod for this game out there somewhere lol

please help if you can

my real name is:

JAMES LEE ANDERSON

post-437145-0-68995600-1400132339_thumb.jpg

post-437145-0-71295600-1400132345_thumb.jpg

post-437145-0-80964200-1400132353_thumb.jpg

post-437145-0-04477600-1400132360_thumb.jpg

1. You don't have to give your real name, and incidentally, your name is Robert Paulson.
  2. Here is the sad truth:  Plenty of people have had great ideas for mods.  Unfortunately, a lot of requests go "Hey, I've got this great idea for a mod, and all I need is for someone to write it and script it and create these new worldspaces, meshes, and textures for it."  Essentially, they have no GECK experience and usually aren't willing to learn.

Now, clearly, you have some experiences creating/modifying worldspaces.  Check.  But people are going to need to know 1) What other skills in using the GECK, creating textures, creating meshes you have and 2) the general gist of the mod.  Obviously, you don't want to spoil significant plot twists or anything, but different people get excited about different factions and NPC types.  Currently, all we know is that the mod allows the player to go into this bunker and either talk to or kill things.

Archived