SlowDown issues with Store and Fun in Goodspring

I've noticed that trixie from the Goodsprings mod, after I placed the textures for the upper face gag from the ZAZ datapack, causes my game to chug like no tomorrow. Likewise, the same happens with the Sexout Store with the character with the same equip, this however only happens if my vision is around the character (regardless of walls/obstructions), but if I turn away, the game runs smoothly.

Was wondering what the problem could be.

Thanks

this sounds like stuff that is being reported up in tech support' date=' for me its not pg its legion, sexout store also has this issue and for some fun in goodsprings

so it may be in one of the esm's and not a tryouts problem

[/quote']

If the store has it too, it sounds like an SCR issue which is odd but possible I suppose. Does it happen without SCR or mods dependent on it? SewerSlave doesn't need SCR, neither does (non-brutal) rapers. I think pretty much everything else does these days.

Well the model is fairly high detail, number of polys could be cut in half if the ball were sliced in half; the side facing the mouth doesn't need to be completely detailed since it will never be seen.

Those of you having the issue, can you go into the console, click trixie, do 'inv' to get her inventory list, and then remove the item from her and see if the problem goes away?

(click trixie)
inv
(look for the ball gag in the list)
removeitem xxxxxxxx 1

Then exit the console and see if performance goes back to normal?

Well the model is fairly high detail' date=' number of polys could be cut in half if the ball were sliced in half; the side facing the mouth doesn't need to be completely detailed since it will never be seen.

Those of you having the issue, can you go into the console, click trixie, do 'inv' to get her inventory list, and then remove the item from her and see if the problem goes away?

(click trixie)
inv
removeitem xxxxxxxx 1

[/quote']

Pride, the weird part is when I killed trixie, the slowdown stopped even thought the model was still there. So i have no idea what's going on.

Also get a similar slowdown in the store with the vendor who wears the same face gag.

Well the model is fairly high detail' date=' number of polys could be cut in half if the ball were sliced in half; the side facing the mouth doesn't need to be completely detailed since it will never be seen.

(click trixie)
inv
removeitem xxxxxxxx 1

[/quote']

Pride, the weird part is when I killed trixie, the slowdown stopped even thought the model was still there. So i have no idea what's going on.

Also get a similar slowdown in the store with the vendor who wears the same face gag.

That definitely classifies as a weird thing. So either it's not the gag but something else they have in common (another mesh or a script), or it's havoc type stuff that stops when she dies and the havoc settles down. Is the gag havoc'ed? I don't know how to tell.

Archived