[REL] CRB and Custom Race Mods ~ by Trykz

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

When ever I start a new game and select the Demoness race I CTD. I can not figure out what is causing this, and all of your other races work fine. I can't imagine it is conflicting with a mod I am using considering the only mods I have installed right now are your races, SkyUI, Unofficial Skyrim Patch, and High res textures. I even tried to download the Racecompatibility.esm to see if it would fix it, but it is not helping. Also CRB is higher in the load order than the races.

• 2 weeks later...

my character looks like her tits are being pushed against her chest , not totally flat  but like there's an invisible block that makes them stop and they just get wider when i try to increase the size . i have hddt, xp32 extended 2.20 , i have tried it with xp32 1.93 and the same thing . what mods do i need to get this to work ? i really like your race mods but this new tbbp hdt version has me stumped , having same issue with wildling . 

Every game that has mods has them. That small specific list of game mods that no matter the type of player you are, You should have them.

So, What are LFS? What mods MUST you have when you install LFS?

For me, It has to be the Real Reflections mod.

It just makes the game look that bit more realistic and easy on the eye. It is amazing how what seems a little difference can have such a huge effect.

So, Give us yours.

• 4 months later...

I know this mod is older, seems like the author may have gone away too. I've read the front page of this mod about 5 times now and I am still not actually sure what it does. Another mod (wildling I think) depended on this, which made it sound like this was some sort of magical custom race framework, mayhaps so custom races could wear armors? If so how does one use it? If not what is it actually doing?

• 7 months later...

hmm no activity for a while now

anyway GREAT work Trykz

love the races and hope you are ok

ran into a issue with the Demoness race (been hitting it sporadically for a while now) and it did take a while to figure out that it is

specific to the Demoness race.

sometimes after clearing a dungeon or getting into a fight I would go to town and get attacked for no reason that I could figure out at the time.

the strange part is only some of the people in the town would attack me.  finally tracked down what is happening.

an attack that would on another race infect the PC with either vampirism or lycanthropy (not from a quest line, random attack type) would

of course not infect a Demoness PC but would cause some people to attack (just like if they saw a vampire or werewolf).

at least the fix is real easy and requires no effort on your part.  just go use a shrine (so it does the whole remove all diseases thing) and problem solved.

posting here in case someone else has run into the problem and has not figured out the solution.

edit

ps confirmation that Demoness can become werewolf or vampire lord thru the appropriate quest lines.

Hmm... I think I'm missing something with this mod.  I know it's possible to use bodyslide to make clothes fit the bodies provided in this mod, however is it possible to reshape the bodies of the races to suit your own tastes?  No mesh folders are created by this mod, so there's nothing to overwrite with your own bodies, but is there another way to do it?

Hmm... I think I'm missing something with this mod.  I know it's possible to use bodyslide to make clothes fit the bodies provided in this mod, however is it possible to reshape the bodies of the races to suit your own tastes?  No mesh folders are created by this mod, so there's nothing to overwrite with your own bodies, but is there another way to do it?

if you are using CBBE with Bodyslide 2 you can do it for sure.

Open Bodyslide 2 and load body (I use CBBE HDT) and preset provided (the one he has included).

then adjust sliders however you want them to make adjustments and save the adjusted body under a new preset name.

(if using Racemenu make sure the racemenu morphs box is checked) and CTRL click on build body.

Not sure if you can use those sliders to completely reshape the race but they will let you make some fairly large adjustments

if you want. I don't think you can change the height/arm/leg length though, but you can adjust a lot of that in the

character creation screen if using Racemenu though.

Hmm... I'm not sure how that'd work.  I can give it a shot though.  That will certainly re-create your default body, however I don't think this mod uses the default body mesh.  When I installed it, any vanilla race has the body I designed, however the new ones from this mod do not which suggests the meshes are stored in a different location than the default.

• 9 months later...

Hoping to find some help here, I've messaged the creator but haven't gotten a response. I've really been enjoying playing as a Spriggan Queen, but I've noticed that the visual effect that shows up at her feet(the weird swirling magic thing) is starting to show up in any new games that I create, even if their race is NOT a Spriggan Queen. Would anyone know how to get rid of this in the new games?

I know this mod is older, seems like the author may have gone away too. I've read the front page of this mod about 5 times now and I am still not actually sure what it does. Another mod (wildling I think) depended on this, which made it sound like this was some sort of magical custom race framework, mayhaps so custom races could wear armors? If so how does one use it? If not what is it actually doing?

CRB contains the modified base race forms with mounted combat fixes. It also contains a number of custom head meshes that I use for various races.....

Hoping to find some help here, I've messaged the creator but haven't gotten a response. I've really been enjoying playing as a Spriggan Queen, but I've noticed that the visual effect that shows up at her feet(the weird swirling magic thing) is starting to show up in any new games that I create, even if their race is NOT a Spriggan Queen. Would anyone know how to get rid of this in the new games?

Sorry, I was distracted by FO4 for a while LOL

Anyway, this issue only occurs if you select the Spriggan Queen race before selecting the race you actually want to play. If you want to play another race, don't click on Spriggan Queen at all. If you click it by mistake, just close the game and start over.....

That said, I'm back to Skyrim for a while. I'm currently browsing through my mods looking for things that need touching up or updating. I'm thinking I may do some more things with Wildlings (like adding more factions to the list of those who want to kill them). I'll be looking into the reported CTD issue with Demoness, though I don't currently experience that issue myself.

For those having issues with crushed breasts, etc... make sure you're using the right skeleton for the HDT setup you use.

As this and various other threads have pretty much become outdated, I'll work on setting up a new info thread (in the Adult section. I don't normally post in or follow this one) over the coming weekend.

Trykz

CRB contains the modified base race forms with mounted combat fixes. It also contains a number of custom head meshes that I use for various races.....

Sorry, I was distracted by FO4 for a while LOL

Anyway, this issue only occurs if you select the Spriggan Queen race before selecting the race you actually want to play. If you want to play another race, don't click on Spriggan Queen at all. If you click it by mistake, just close the game and start over.....

That said, I'm back to Skyrim for a while. I'm currently browsing through my mods looking for things that need touching up or updating. I'm thinking I may do some more things with Wildlings (like adding more factions to the list of those who want to kill them). I'll be looking into the reported CTD issue with Demoness, though I don't currently experience that issue myself.

For those having issues with crushed breasts, etc... make sure you're using the right skeleton for the HDT setup you use.

As this and various other threads have pretty much become outdated, I'll work on setting up a new info thread (in the Adult section. I don't normally post in or follow this one) over the coming weekend.

Trykz

Thanks for the response :)  My Sims 2 buddies are probably wondering what happened to me, but yeah, Skyrim happened, so I definitely get it.

I'll definitely keep that in mind when I start a new game. The game in question is actually my first game playing as a Celestial, so it actually doesn't look AS strange since the race is already magical in nature.

Also, there was a potion added with the race, but I haven't been able to figure out what it does, the one that appears next the standing stones near Riverwood?

I'll keep an eye out for new threads, I'm definitely looking forward to perhaps seeing more stuff from you :)

• 3 months later...