What Do You Think Of 3Dsexvilla?

Shinryuu

I tried it out maybe a year ago. Character creation is just fucking nuts. Best one so far.

However, when it comes to the action itself, pretty lame. You could not link sex position to create a nice flow and that was a huge letdown.

No idea how the game is today thou. Maybe that has changed.

Posted · Hidden by BruceWayne, May 11, 2014 - admitted piracy
Hidden by BruceWayne, May 11, 2014 - admitted piracy

I pirated it one time, yes I'm retired. It was ok, crap graphics, lack of interactions, content is pay to play if you want anything at all. It maybe could've been good, but failed to be. They also were working on 3, but scrapped it and decided to take a shitty new route.

I come back to it every so often, or rather a certain mod for it.  I have to agree the faces are hideous.  I consider myself pretty good at creating nice-looking female faces, in pretty much every game I've ever played that lets you do that.  But even though there's so much apparent control over how you can customize your characters in Sexvilla, I can't seem to make attractive females.  They all come out either looking like horrible mutant abominations or disgustingly fake bimbos that look like they just walked out of the basement of a sleazy Los Angeles plastic surgeon's office.  The facemate thing is fiddly at best and usually ends up the first step toward creating a disgusting abomination.  And not to mention the clothes.  Even with a crapton of user-designed clothes (which look a hell of alot better than the ones that come with the game), they still look terrible, especially by today's standards.

Maybe at one time this was an amazing game, but it has not aged well.  Come to think of it, neither do those fake Los Angeles bimbos.  Maybe this game is a metaphor...

Posted · Hidden by BruceWayne, May 15, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by BruceWayne, May 15, 2014 - No reason given

Try the "other" version of it.

Use your Google-Fu and look for "mods garden" 

T h r i x wants you to spend >$500 for their version to get all the stuff. This one is free.

This game has been around for years.  They have slowly added content...  but they really have not done a good major update or modernizations revamp to current realistic expectations, on top of failing to add multi-player options to the game (or make a newer version with all the trimmings), as well as failing to add a system to chain sexual positions and other actions smoothly, topped off with unusual camera controls that don't conform to other camera controls from other software and games, camera controls that tend to be much more natural feeling and smoother on other stuff... but not this one.

I've bought content for both SexVilla and Hentai3D

Think of what SexVilla could have been if it supported custom skeletons and meshes.

I was so disappointed when I bought the "room" or "environment" containing a sacrifical altar and a huge, tentacle'd demon/alien and then found out there was only 3 possible interactions with the demon and tentacles.

Expensive game, yep. Want makeup? Gotta pay for it. Want piercings? Gotta pay for it. Want to recolour clothes? Gotta pay for it. Want to modify face proportions? Gotta pay for it. Want to modify body proportions? Gotta pay for it. Want to customize teeth? Gotta pay for it. Want to modify genitals? Gotta pay for it. AND SO ON.

I spent way too much money on that game. And then you can't even have a male partner.

Sexvilla is outdated and you're paying way too much for too little. It MAY be another, but Sex Sim is a neat little Unity game. Doesn't have much yet, no male editor, etc. It does have daily sales so you can get things for better prices. The currency is peace points. You need an account to get it and require a internet connection to play.

www.sexsim.com

Expensive game, yep. Want makeup? Gotta pay for it. Want piercings? Gotta pay for it. Want to recolour clothes? Gotta pay for it. Want to modify face proportions? Gotta pay for it. Want to modify body proportions? Gotta pay for it. Want to customize teeth? Gotta pay for it. Want to modify genitals? Gotta pay for it. AND SO ON.

I spent way too much money on that game. And then you can't even have a male partner.

Not entirely.

1. The last thing I want to do is make the Mods of my favorite board angry.

Edit by BW: Then don't.  ;)

I checked Sex Sim. Was not impressed.

The clothes look really bad. Like painted-on bad.

There's less control over the animations themselves as well. You can't stop them or manually control the movement.

And the worst part is how they, to my understanding, have had 3 different people independently developing the game within 6 months.

Seems shady.

Archived