Idea For Pubic Hair

Ralos112

Hello my friends, I had this crazy idea for a very long time. This idea that I can't carry out, because I have no Idea how to mod :dodgy:

Anyhoe, would someone atleast share their toughts and ideas about a thing called - Dymanic Pubic Hair Growth. Share if it's possible to make and so on. ;)

Guest Ragna_Rok

:-/  as far as i know dynamic hair is hard-to-impossible to be done... theres a mod that attempted aging-process, not sure about its status... :unsure:

and no worries, just give yourself some time, theyll come when theyll come... :angel:

seems like allot of work for so little.

you would have to get a dedicated fan of pubic hair, it would be possible.

it would probably be... a SKSE mod that slowley switched between X numer of pubic hair models, more models = more dynamic growth.

I think i remember someone asking about a simuler thing "dynamic beards" once... never followed it so i have no idea where it got to.

Dynamic as in continuously growing?
I remember there being an Oblivion Mod that had...4-5 different stages of pubic hair growth (sitting on an empty equip slot between trousers and skin). It reached different stages over a certain amount of in game time.
Not sure how porting works, though. Just stating that something like that has been done before.

i think the "easiest" way to achieve something like dynamic pubic hair growth ( i have no idea if it's that easy) would be a multiple stage system similar to the need stages in RND or Ineed or a better example drink eat sleep bath which adds a dirt shade to the body that gets dirtier with every stage.

something like this  stage 1: no pubics

stage 2: some small hairs

stage 3: a lot of hairs

stage 4: a fully grown bush

but the downside with that is it isn't really dynamic it's just a jump between stages

You need a NiTransformInterpolator(also  NiTransformController and NiTransformData) that will scale the mesh after x amount of time. The problem is the interpolator has a "mind of it's own" and doesn't seem to reset the sequence when you equip the item. If you figure it out you can make the mesh "grow" without any jumps.

i think the "easiest" way to achieve something like dynamic pubic hair growth ( i have no idea if it's that easy) would be a multiple stage system similar to the need stages in RND or Ineed or a better example drink eat sleep bath which adds a dirt shade to the body that gets dirtier with every stage.

something like this  stage 1: no pubics

stage 2: some small hairs

stage 3: a lot of hairs

stage 4: a fully grown bush

but the downside with that is it isn't really dynamic it's just a jump between stages

THIS !!

Archived