Having Issues With The Animations Not Working.

This is part of your problem.

[05/06/2014 - 07:00:00PM] Error: Unable to link "RaceMenuBase" - the parent of "RaceMenuSOSPlugin".

You need to either install the Racemenu mod or uninstall RaceMenuSOSPlugin

As for LOOT, when you first open it and you get the little pop up window. It has for menus at the top.

File   Edit   Game   Help

Click game and choose Skyrim. Then run LOOT, LOOT can reorder your mods for several games. You have to pick which one you want to do. It seems LOOT by default picked FONV.

[05/06/2014 - 07:00:00PM] Error: Unable to link "RaceMenuBase" - the parent of "RaceMenuSOSPlugin".

As for LOOT, when you first open it and you get the little pop up window. It has for menus at the top.

Click game and choose Skyrim. Then run LOOT, LOOT can reorder your mods for several games. You have to pick which one you want to do. It seems LOOT by default picked FONV.

LOOT doesn't seem to recognize the path for the game (which is odd, since I'm using the default steam installation like everyone else). I've tried "adding" the game, but it doesn't like that either. The other games in the dropdown menu are greyed out. It only offers FONV. 

Thanks everyone! I'll do a clean install of SOS and see about racemenu. Thanks! 

LOOT doesn't seem to recognize the path for the game (which is odd, since I'm using the default steam installation like everyone else). I've tried "adding" the game, but it doesn't like that either. The other games in the dropdown menu are greyed out. It only offers FONV. 

Thanks everyone! I'll do a clean install of SOS and see about racemenu. Thanks! 

It doesn't recognize the path? Hmm well it seems like you have something wrong and that could be the root of your problem. Now to figure out why.

For the SOS you either need the racemenu or remove the SOS plugin for it. For not I recommend just removing the plugin. Later if we can get this working for you, you can check out the racemenu and see if you want to add it.

I removed the plugin for racemenu (that was RBS, btw.) then I removed racemenu from the lineup entirely. No go. She's still freezing up and not playing any animations. 

During install, I went back and forth with different skeletons and such, often just clicking "Yes to all" on the overwrites. 

I'm doing a clean reinstall of the whole game right now, deleting all old folders. I'm going to try and do a bare bones installation of Sexlab to see where that gets us. 

Thanks for your help! I'll be posting. 

Yeah that is likely your best option at this point and you're welcome.

When you starting adding mods again i recommend doing what I do. After you get the base game up and running. Add no more than 1-3 mods at a time. Then log on and check the game and make sure it is working. Then save and exit game. The adding 1-3 more mods and repeat.

After each set of new mods you add run FNIS and LOOT to be sure everything is in the right place. If you at some point load in after adding 1-3 mods and get a problem then you have narrowed things down. You know it will have to be one of the last couple of mods you installed.

It is slow and very time consuming to do it that way but the best chance of getting a stable game. Best of luck.

Is it normal for FNIS to install several different mods of itself? This was my original setup while you all were helping me with it before my latest reinstall. These were all activated too. 

bmc9.jpg

Well there is 3 FNIS mods the main one, spells and then creatures. But no that looks very wrong like something seriously messed up when you was DLing it.

So that might had added to your problem, the truth is the more I see the more it looks like you have a number of issues. Which only makes me stress about doing what I said in my last post. Doing only a couple at a time, playing and making sure everything works and saving before adding more.

That's what I'm up to right now. :)

Nice well best of luck.

If you run into a problem while making the new game work. I recommend starting a new thread and posting what the problem is and I or someone else will be happy to help.

The reason i suggest a new thread is it gets hard trying to help 3-4 people in the same thread and much much easier if each person needing help made there own thread. Which I think from now on I am always going to suggest.

Best of luck. :)

Okay, funny story...

having installed only the very basics: SKSE, skyui, LiveAnotherLife, XB32Skeleton, Sexlab, Matchmaker, CBBE, and FNIS, I ran a clean new game and got the masturbation noises, but froze up. Became unfrozen when the effect ended. Hm. 

Remove FNIS, clear the NMM cache. Determine which FNIS is which, since it's not labeled in the NMM mods display. 

Mods now appear labeled: 

hwhut.jpg

And with just FNIS behaviors installed, it doesn't appear in the plugins list:

09or.jpg

EDIT: clean save, CTD upon casting Irresistible Self. 

Hey, me again, I forgot to mention I do have SOS installed but for some reason when I got to the options to select a slong the options for a slong is not there, it just gives me a no slong option.

Is this because I don't already have a nude mod for males?

Okay, funny story...

having installed only the very basics: SKSE, skyui, LiveAnotherLife, XB32Skeleton, Sexlab, Matchmaker, CBBE, and FNIS, I ran a clean new game and got the masturbation noises, but froze up. Became unfrozen when the effect ended. Hm. 

Remove FNIS, clear the NMM cache. Determine which FNIS is which, since it's not labeled in the NMM mods display. 

Mods now appear labeled: 

hwhut.jpg

And with just FNIS behaviors installed, it doesn't appear in the plugins list:

09or.jpg

EDIT: clean save, CTD upon casting Irresistible Self. 

The main FNIS file I don't believe has a esp file that will show up in the plugins, I don't have one either. Spells does but not the main FNIS.

What does your new FNIS output say?

Hey, me again, I forgot to mention I do have SOS installed but for some reason when I got to the options to select a slong the options for a slong is not there, it just gives me a no slong option.

Is this because I don't already have a nude mod for males?

Try telling SOS to clean/rebuild, and you did select one of the 3 penis options during the install yes?

SOS is a nude mod for males.

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2   5/7/2014 4:34:34 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...

Reading SexLab V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Creature Pack not installed

1165 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character)

Just the behavior FNIS installed. It completely freezes the game when she casts Irresistible Self. 

I don't know if it gave me that option, should I uninstall and reinstall it with nexus mod manager and makes sure I get the options, or when should it appear so I make sure I get that option.

If it didn't give you that option then you either installed it wrong or something went wrong on the install. When you install it you get a popup window that asks you several options, like hairless or hairy, slim or muscular, and then 3 penis options(on the penis you can choose all 3), if you did not get that, then something went wrong.

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2   5/7/2014 4:34:34 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Creature Pack not installed

1165 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character)

Just the behavior FNIS installed. It completely freezes the game when she casts Irresistible Self. 

You might want to add spells since you are casting a spell I don't think it would matter but couldn't hurt to try. I am starting to think with you do a complete reinstall that, in the end it is going to turn out that mod just doesn't play well with the latest version of sexlab.

Glad you got it working and your welcome.

As for sexlab I didn't mean sexlab not playing well I meant the other mod not being updated yet to work with the changes in the new sexlab was what I think the problem was.

I don't know if it gave me that option, should I uninstall and reinstall it with nexus mod manager and makes sure I get the options, or when should it appear so I make sure I get that option.

If it didn't give you that option then you either installed it wrong or something went wrong on the install. When you install it you get a popup window that asks you several options, like hairless or hairy, slim or muscular, and then 3 penis options(on the penis you can choose all 3), if you did not get that, then something went wrong.

Ok so I reinstalled SOS and it did give me the options and I recognize them but still no schlongs, everything else works fine, but even when I got to SOS it doesn't let me choose slong size or anything, it just makes my crotch see-through. 

However if I do necrophelia with a dead guy with my female character, after sex the schlong appears...Any ideas?

Ok so I reinstalled SOS and it did give me the options and I recognize them but still no schlongs, everything else works fine, but even when I got to SOS it doesn't let me choose slong size or anything, it just makes my crotch see-through. 

However if I do necrophelia with a dead guy with my female character, after sex the schlong appears...Any ideas?

For the schlong issue that is a known problem and there is suggested fixes on the SoS thread, but I don't know what they are off the top of my head cause it has never happened to me.

Archived