A Notice Just To Be Careful... Protect Yourself From Trojans And Viruses

ODell22d

Be careful: Trojans masquerading as popular executables

This is a heads up always keep your wits about you when downloading files from here or anywhere on the internet unfortunately we live in a world where someone lives just to ruin your day or steal some info... Now I'm not saying that this site isn't safe its as safe as any good site that I've found on the internet... But just keep in mind that your always at risk.

If you stick to common sense practices while browsing the internet then this will not be a problem for you at all. Things you should always be suspicious of or do:

• Files with comments disabled that have only been uploaded in the past day
  • Elaborate and complex files uploaded by new users or users who have previously not uploaded a single file or made a single comment on the sites
  • Software that has absolutely no business using your internet connection trying to make a connection to the internet
  • Executable files, or files containing .DLL libraries unless you are absolutely sure it can be trusted.
  • Always, always run a virus scan on any files you download from this or any site you download from
  • If in doubt, don't download or open the file and wait to see what other more experienced users are reporting

There is a great site that you can use to scan your files that you want to download... For any suspicious files I use FREE VirusTotal to check them before I even download them. https://www.virustotal.com/

If we all keep an eye out and post anything that we find then we can keep on having a great community... I like most all the mods you all have worked so hard on and thank you for your talent and time...

Sadly very true that there are people out there that just love to ruin other peoples days/lives. I do agree this site seems as safe as anywhere can be on the internet but I also agree there is not harm in being overly cautious.

• Elaborate and complex files uploaded by new users or users who have previously not uploaded a single file or made a single comment on the sites
  • Executable files, or files containing .DLL libraries unless you are absolutely sure it can be trusted.

Shit you found out hahaha.

But you can see how many people downloaded my file and i almost 100% sure less then 10% scanned there files.

Java cant directly talk to the xbox controller so i use a .dll

I had a account before but it was not private enough so i made a new one.

So dont worry about my file.

If i release the next version i will ask everyone if they scanned previous version and add a link to this thread.

Archived