Which Would You Prefer? (Adult Game Poll) !CLOSED! Votes No Longer Count!

Which Game Would You Prefer?  

412 members have voted

1. 1. Which Game Would You Prefer and Why? (Only one per person) Read description first!

• Necro World (Zombies)
    • Fear of the Jurassic (Dinosaurs)
    • Lewd Farm (Farming)
  2. 2. Which Genre Are You Digging Most From The Description and Why? (Multi choice)

• Survival Horror (Resident Evil 1-3, Silent Hill 1-4, SIREN)
    • Bestiality (Sex with animals)
    • Necrophilia (Sex with corpses, also zombies)
    • Action (Pew pew)
    • RPG (Level up)
    • Adventure (Get the hat, whip, and skull)
    • Action Survival Horror (RE4, Dead Space, The Evil Within and other today SH games)
  3. 3. What Price Range Do You Find Best and Would Pay and Why?

• $4.99-$9.99 (I'm one who's smart and prefers to save money)
    • $14.99-$19.99 (Alright but it'd better be worth it)
    • $24.99-$29.99 (The **** are you thinking?!)

Glad to see people prefer Survival Horror over Action Survival Horror. The dead genre has hope of a return. Guess people want a horse cock too! XD

Decaying dicks or horse cocks....LMAO! The two are neck and neck.

Going to send out more PMs.

Current most wanted are:

Game: Necro World

Genre: RPG, Bestiality, Adventure, Survival Horror

Price: $4.99-$9.99

Time Left: June 6th

Although i like all 3 game concepts, i find Necro World the most interesting as a top choice. Would there be difficulty adjustments in-game for less hardcore players like me? 

The graphics quality being around 2004-2007 sounds good enough compared to other adult games that get released over time. If you focus on the best possible player model quality since the character will be the one featured on the screen the whole time i am sold. General graphics would be ideal if they could be in the "Elder Scrolls-Oblivion" graphics range.

Cheers!

They're all pretty good ideas.

I'm leaning more towards Lewd Farming, myself. It feels like it has the most room to incorporate many of the RPG mechanics listed above with room for expansion like the aforementioned fishing, cooking, milking, etc. This would probably also be the most ambitious of the 3 choices.

Necroworld and Fear of the Jurassic sound a little too similar to me. Just swap out Zombies for Raptors. I'm just not a big fan of survival horror type games.

If you're not fond of bestiality, avoid my stuff! :P

The concept of Lewd Farm is to tend to a run down piece of shit till you make it into a lively pretty piece of land.

You can milk cows and goats. You can 'milk' other critters. You can 'milk' humans. You'd do more than milking, 'milking' and fighting. There's crops, tending to needs, socializing, adventuring, leveling stats, fishing, swimming, etc.

I plan on making it more than just sex and farming, the more content, the more re-playability, the more it's worth.

Looking at the results: Necro World 100 votes, Lewd Farm 100 votes.

Time left: till tomorrow at 12pm Eastern.

I'll post again when it's time to announce and what's going to happen next.

• 3 weeks later...

just an idea but it would be totally awesome if you can incorporate your ideas (the lewd farm) into some kinda of sub mod for a 3DH game (say artificial girl 3), it would require loads of work, but i for one and im sure many others like myself, would be more than happy to support such endeavour.

oh and best of luck!

• 3 weeks later...

I thought this was dead.

Ok the results; post-245711-0-47040700-1405651715_thumb.jpg

Which Game Would You Prefer and Why? (Only one per person) Read description first!

1. Lewd Farm: 143

Runner up, Necro World: 128

Which Genre Are You Digging Most From The Description and Why? (Multi choice)

1. RPG: 206

2. Bestiality: 196

3. Adventure: 125

4. Survival Horror: 88

What Price Range Do You Find Best and Would Pay and Why?

1. $4.99-$9.99: 111

-------------------------------

So I've found some better quality models, comes with good animations, and has basic nudity with them so things are already looking good. Been working on the budget as well; the total is little under $1000, though I'll look for freebies to help lower costs. Will post an update when the time is right. For now I'll ask an mod to lock this up for me.

Disclaimer; shit happens in real life and not everything ever truly goes according to plans. Do NOT expect anything, as nothing is dead set for certain. I'll try my best, this will take time, and real life always comes first. Have patience or do not bother to follow anymore. This means the product could be canceled at the last moment, go silent and unannounced, product switch, or something else. Again have patience and in time I'll inform you all what's going down.