FNIS doesent recognize SexLab

I've just done a complete reinstall of Skyrim and I've installed the newest version of Sexlab, SKSE, and FNIS, but when I try to run FNIS I get this:

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2   27.04.2014 19:50:01

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Generator: D:\Spill\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * rongphale's "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh." 

Reading DeviousDevices V?.? ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V?.? ...
Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.0.2 ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...
Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V5.5.1 ( 6 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZazResources V?.? ...
Reading zzEstrus V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 1 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\
 19 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

( 6 furniture, 12 offset, 0 alternate animations) - mt_behavior usage: 2,9 %
 1706 animations for 12 mods successfully included (character)
 307 animations for 1 mods and 17 creatures successfully included.

It seems like FNIS is unable to read the Sexlab mods. Anyone know how to fix this?

Are you having problems in-game with animations?

If not, let FNIS do its thing, then click on the consistence check when it's through, see if there's any warnings or anything, and then run the game.

It appears that FNIS is just not recognizing a version number of the mods. I don't think that's effecting whether or not it's processing the animations. If you look at the second to last line in your spoiler text, it seems that FNIS has registered over a thousand anims for 12 mods, the number of mods in the list.

Well, its just that when I ran FNIS before updating to version 1.50+ it registered almost 2800 animations. Now its down to about 2000, and I have the same mods installed. 

I get 7 warnings about animations from the zaz-pack when I check for consistence.

Hi, I have the same problem & loot (similar to BOSS) pointed out in the message tab of is Edit meta fonction that some FNIS list.txt are not installed.

For me it is FNIS_SexLab_list.txt & FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_list.txt respectively in Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab\ & Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZaZAnimationPack\ .

But in the facts the files are there. So are these the good files and why FNIS doesn't reconize it? Do you understand? Can you guys help?

• 3 weeks later...

I had this problem just a little while ago and, although I'm not sure it will help you guys, I was running FNIS from the wrong location.  I had copied and pasted it to another folder instead of making a shortcut so it didn't read the files from other folders.  I know this might not help you all, but making sure you are running FNIS from Skyrim/Data/Tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users was what I needed to do to fix a similar problem.

• 2 weeks later...

x2 here. I'm running FNIS from skyrim/data/tools/generate FNIS as mentioned above. In game I have the dialogue you would use to initiate sex, and Submit works enough that they are on the ground, but that is the most I get. No actors strip or use sex animations, regardless of whether I'm using Matchmaker, Submit, or regular dialogue. When I target an NPC for sex (pressing N) no menus pop up allowing me to do anything. I'm very new to this, and stumped. I have the latest FNIS, Sexlab 1.57 , and SKSE 1.7. Here is what FNIS says when I run it:

Archived