Naver Cafe Logins?

Im looking for the updated katana freestyle mod from elderscrolls7, and also any file that says 3 katana. To find the files just search katana and download everything that says freestyle katana or 3 katana.

Edit: if you dont wish for these to be shared just pm me the upload links and i wont share. Its for my personal use and i have no intention to reupload it or take credit in any way. I simply want to download the mod, and i think it is absolutely insane that you have to be born in korea to download one mod! its ridiculous... Im seriously so desparate that im thinking about leaving my country and moving there for that one mod.

If a mod says in any language that it cannot be reuploaded or redistributed without permission, it stays there.

As much as some of us are unhappy to see that a bunch of exotic mods are in the hands of a few, because it's a private forum it's their right to limit distribution and we can only look at screenshots, unless one of the Naver-based authors decides to upload it outside of Korea.

That is complete and utter horseshit, we can do what we want with whatever once we get our hands on it.

It's not going to be a ****ing government crackdown or situation over some goddamn video game mod.

For people to take those rules that ****ing seriously is the worst ****ing thing ive ever heard.

Its not a military weapon, its not a patent, it is not copyrighted, therefore you can do whatever the **** you please with it.

Plain and simple I dont give a **** and neither should you.

And if youre that worried about the korean government coming for your ass:

1. They cant do shit

2. ITS A MOD

3. If youre still scared just keep the links private

4. They cant do shit...

Take it easy.

The permissions thing is not about the legality of it, but the morality of it. Modders have a moral right to decide what happens with their mods. We do give a fuck about that.

However, because you're not asking for a re-upload on LL, the permissions thing doesn't apply, and *all* you're really asking for is a way to circumvent another site's rules on who gets access. We're not getting in the business of posting logins etc on LL, so if anyone wants to help you, they'll just have to pm you. Locking the thread to make sure that's all that happens.