just quotes from games

furiousreason

...just quotes from games

original.jpg

Логика бессильна против силы любви. 

Любовь – это жизнь. 

Так что если ты хочешь жить – умри в любви. 

Умри в любви, если хочешь остаться в живых. 

Of what use is reason against the power of love? 

Love is life, 

so if you want to live, die in love. 

Die in love if you want to stay alive.

(Fara from Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time) 

13589986173_50cf3ca9b0_o_d.jpg

Они живут для того чтобы радоваться жизни, как свинья в дерьме!

They live to enjoy life as a pig in shit!

(Mafia)

duke-nukem-wallpaper-1920x1080unstoppabl

----

your face your ass... what's the difference

---

Come get some! 

---

Eat shit and die.

---

I've got balls of steel.

(Duke Nukem)

"I fight for the men I've held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, who's names I heard whispered in their last breaths. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight for my people impoverished to pay the debts of an Empire too weak to rule them, yet brands them criminals for wanting to rule themselves! I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing. I fight... because I must." ―Ulfric Stormcloak

Galmar: "And now, I present to you, Ulfric Stormcloak, hero of the people, liberator and High King of Skyrim!"
Ulfric: "I am indeed Ulfric Stormcloak, and at my side the man/woman we know as Stormblade, and the world knows as the Dragonborn. And indeed, there are many that call us heroes. But it is all of you who are the true heroes! It was you who fought a dying Empire who sunk its claws into our land, trying to drag us down with it. It was you who fought the Thalmor and their puppets who would have us deny our gods and our heritage. It was you who fought your kin who didn't understand our cause, who weren't willing to pay the price of our freedom. But more than that, it was you who fought for Skyrim, for our right to fight our own battles... To return to our glory and traditions, to determine our own future!"
Soldiers: "Huzzah!"
Ulfric: "And it is for these reasons that I cannot accept the mantle of "High King." Not until the Moot declares that title should adorn my shoulders will I accept it."
Soldier: "And what about Jarl Elisif?"
Ulfric: "Yes, what about the Lady Elisif? Will she put aside her personal hatred for me, and her misplaced love for the Emperor and his coin, so that the suffering of our people will end? Will she acknowledge that it is we Nord's [sic] who will determine Skyrim's future? Will she swear fealty to me, so all may know that we are at peace, and a new day has dawned?"
Elisif: "I do!"
Ulfric: "Then it is settled. The Jarl will continue to rule Solitude, I will garrison armies here to ward off Imperial attempts to reclaim the city. And in due time, the Moot will meet, and settle the claim to High King once and for all. There is much to do, and I need every able bodied man and woman committed to rebuilding Skyrim. A great darkness is growing, and soon we will be called to fight it, on these shores or abroad. The Aldmeri Dominion may have defeated the Empire, but it has not defeated Skyrim!"
Soldiers: [cheering]

Kinda sad its only speech worth listening in whole Skyrim but he is realy badass

"It will shatter every barrier, sunder any shield, tear through any enchantment, and lend its servant the power to pass sentence. Know this: There is nothing on all the Planes that can stay the hand of justice when it is brought against them. It may unmake armies. It may sunder the thrones of gods. Know that for all who betray justice, I am their fate. And fate carries an executioner's axe." - Vhailor

Borderlands-2-Krieg-Announce.jpg

-Why aren't my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now... Why aren't my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now... Why aren't my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now... Why aren't my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now... Why aren't my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now... Why aren't my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now...

-Over here, my sweet meats, your prince of justice and genocide has something to say: Gone are the days of the tentacle and the age of the gods and mercy is far away... We are the fighters of the middle, the second act in the three-part MEAT play, AND I WILL WIN BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR!

-I can't see her anymore... She was so clear and bright... but the blood is in my eyes, and now I can only watch the ocean of blood... Its waves crash against my forehead again and again, AND I JUST NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SURF!!

-NIPPLE SALADS! Nipple salads... NIPPLE SALADS!

Krieg the Psycho from Borderlands 2

Borderlands-2-Krieg-Announce.jpg

-Why aren't my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now... Why aren't my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now... Why aren't my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now... Why aren't my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now... Why aren't my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now... Why aren't my fingers in someone's eye sockets right now...

-Over here, my sweet meats, your prince of justice and genocide has something to say: Gone are the days of the tentacle and the age of the gods and mercy is far away... We are the fighters of the middle, the second act in the three-part MEAT play, AND I WILL WIN BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR!

-I can't see her anymore... She was so clear and bright... but the blood is in my eyes, and now I can only watch the ocean of blood... Its waves crash against my forehead again and again, AND I JUST NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SURF!!

-NIPPLE SALADS! Nipple salads... NIPPLE SALADS!

Krieg the Psycho from Borderlands 2

Hahaha..Borderlands 2 is full of memorable quotes... :D 

For Krieg I'd add: Thank you for riding the Psycho Express, Toot-toot! All aboard, I'll be collecting your tickets, we have beverages in the DINING CAR!!!"

...also anything Gaige the Mechromancer and Mr. Torgue Flexington say...I just laugh my ass off. :lol:

..and killing a Rat with fire... "I sssmell deliciousss!" ..kills me every time..

Borderlands 2, at the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve:

Announcer:' If you are part of experiment group A, stay away from the wild creature cages. If you are part of experiment group B, move closer.'

And a Claptrap quote:

"Me and him are like two peas in a pod, two bullets in a mag, two cannibal midgets in a fat guy's ribcage.".

Archived