"If the music is too loud, you're too YOUNG." A treatise on the state of children today.

Monsto Brukes

I still listend to David Bowie ziggy stardust-deep purple made in japan-pink floyd Dark side of the moon-wish you where here(early days 60s-70s and 60s with oldie's from animals birds jefferson airplain bob dylan jimmy hendrix doors.

Im not realy into todays music.

Well' congratulations to the person you speak off for setting free of all that shit

I think it's a matter of free will.

You either succumb to the mass stupidity or you develop your own will and make your own decisions

"Don't tell me what to do" Of course, Couldn't agree more, you force something on someone, they do the exact opposite.

It's just that trends, television and realities tell people exactly what to do, only in a more subtle and brainwashing way. Your parents tell you something, you tell them to go to hell, TV tells you, It's OK because everybody else does it. And then it's up to you to decide if you develop your own free will or accept what they tell you.

They've been harvesting the "teenage rebellion" stage for ages

Sadly not all young people are so lucky to evolve. A lot of them follow their idols to the death. And now growing numbers of population live "wasted" lives.

It is cool to be a drug addict slut who wakes up with a total stranger. It was "condemned" by society a few years ago, but it grows more popular by the minute. It is "normal" and cheered. I'm not saying "let's judge", It's not about prejudice, fuck that, I'm talking about what's healthy for a person's body and spirit.

This may seem off-topic but I believe this attitude is directly related to music, to the messages imparted and encoded into it. To what is being taught to people through sound. It's about the effects of sound stimuli on thought patterns and the formation of new synapses, it's about neural plasticity and the mysterious and complex realm of brain wiring. 

Well... how's that for a dark view of the future

By the Grace of Sheogorath I hope I'm wrong...

But in reality 90% or more still do what others tell them to do or like what others like.

And i fear its getting alot worse with whole generations only watch smartphone screens and chat whole day check facebook or whatever and thats there reality.

They don't read books anymore or have any notion whats realy going in the world.

Have some fun without your phone tablet pc or tv no way kids(and many growups) will not put this aside and go out without those precious gadgets and communicate in real face to face instead of using your thumbs:P

Playing Led Zep and Creedence with my headphones on is the only refuge. Of course, there will be this population of listeners who will prefer to listen to the music they truly love over what unimaginative junk the record companies are trying to fob over to the Entitlement Generation.

Archived