Shaydow's Animation MASHUP v2

I love these animations but I caution users to not apply all of these to all females.

Issue I found is that with the one handed and dual wield my female companion Lydia would get stuck in combat stance but without a drawn sword so this resulted in her just face tanking everything but unable to block or attack.

Took me a long time to track this one down.

Works just fine for the player character though so perhaps use PCEA so that only the player uses these.

Also these are really awesome.

whats is the draugr mod you use in this video ?

i used one similar that turn them into lady with dragonbone armor (from a japanese website, i think its similar to Skyup, but cant found it there)

can you share a link please ?

just for turn the draugr into npc female (not specifically the same and NOT dat shit mod from nexus that turn them into female without any sound and glowing eyes), the "real" female one

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just want to say some times when you get error using some mods specifically with animations because of NMM is because in NMM in the settings tab there is an option that is checked by default saying don't extract read me files and it is because of that the animation list for fnis is never get installed into the game cause animations not to work. so if anyone having the animation issue uncheck this option look in image i have circled it red. you need to uncheck as it is in the image and then reinstall the mod if it is installed already. i.e. uninstall it close NMM and launch NMM again and then install the mod. and Thank You very much for the Animations

post-65455-0-98647900-1436453693_thumb.png

Hmm, I was wondering something. While I appreciate your mashup, there is one thing bothering me.

Has someone done a "combo" mod for skyrim where you chain combos like 1 attack animation after another? Something basic like a four strike combo? Most of what I find are idle animations with them rarely touching upon the two handed/1h attack animations, just refining them.

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed that the bowidleheld animation makes your bow smaller? Why is that? is there a way to revert the bow back to its original size? Its because i have a custom bow modded in and that whenever its pulled out, its like the size of my hand so it visually doesnt make sense. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Holy fuck, been looking for that snazzy sword sheath/unsheath animation for months after seeing one of those playthrough videos from some Chinese or Korean modder who never stated what animation pack they were using. 

Thanks, man!

• 10 months later...