Shaydow's Animation MASHUP v2

View File

Shaydow's Animation MASHUP v2

What is this? :

This pack includes over 560 animation replacers picked by myself. Almost EVERY ANIMATION from vanilla Skyrim has been replaced. The above video only shows a small amount of the overall changes, as the video would be way to long if I tried to show off everything.

The animations in this pack have been picked and set up for use with female characters / npc's. The mod includes a male folder for your male character / npcs, but know that it currently has VANILLA SKYRIM ANIMATIONS in it. I did not replace anything for males.

F.A.Q :

Q) You said you take no credit for making any of these animations, so why don't you list credits for the original creators?

A) Because I have literally downloaded and looked through THOUSANDS of animation files in over a year and a half. I have replaced, re replaced, renamed, and resorted everything over and over. I have no clue anymore.

Q) Hey where did you get X animation you used for Y?

A) See the above questions answer. I have no clue.

Q) I don't like the X animation you picked for Y.

A) Then either replace it yourself or don't use this mod.

Q) I installed this with NMM / some other mod manager and it doesn't work.

A) You didn't read the included README then.

Q) Hey your mod replaced the animation I had for X that I liked better!

A) You didn't read the included README then.

Q) I get more errors when I run FNIS then you said I would.

A) Then either another of your animation mods is broken or you did something wrong.

Q) I installed this and now everyone in my game is in the dreaded " T - POSE ".

A) Then either another of your animation mods is broken or you did something wrong.

Q) I don't like the way you have this set up and want to use PCEA instead of Gender Specific.

A) Then work it our yourself. If you use the 1 handed animations in this pack with PCEA, you will break the damage / hit ratio for 1 handed animations.

Q) I hate learning new things, and so I refuse to use FNIS. Can I still use this mod?

A) Only if your stupid.

Q) I like some of these animations but not all of them. I'm not really familiar with how animations are set up and work however. Can you help me figure out what I need to do?

A) Yes, I will be happy to help. Just post in the support topic and we can figure out what you need to do.

Q) These animations suck. Your mods suck. As a matter of fact you suck.

A) That is not a question. Also, you're stupid. Your opinion on the matter is just not that important.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/08/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    FNIS
  • Special Edition Compatible

You have some pretty sweet animations the dual wield sword would be nice to have a Swords on back version. I love that jump into the air and kill left power attack looks evil. Where did you get the jump animations for left, right, and forward?

Shadow any thoughts on my question?

I didn't make a F.A.Q for no reason.

F.A.Q. doesn't tell me where you got them originally.....

No, but it does have words. You can read them. They can tell you things.

Or I could just say if you read the fucking FAQ you would see I don't know...

but hopefully I don't have to get nasty like that since you read the FAQ after I alluded you should.

Right?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. Great pack, really nice work, thanks alot.  :) 
I was wondering if anyone could tell me which .hkx file that is used for:

- right hand: weapon / left hand: spell / while sprinting

I have alot of other animations installed but I'd like to exchange that particular one with the one from this pack. Does anyone know the filename? As I can't view animations and I've looked through all files but I can't seem to find that specific file. Or is it a combination of more than one file? I have tried finding an answer on google, youtube, forums... so I thought I'd ask here. Thanks in advance!

Hello. Great pack, really nice work, thanks alot.  :) 

I was wondering if anyone could tell me which .hkx file that is used for:

- right hand: weapon / left hand: spell / while sprinting

I have alot of other animations installed but I'd like to exchange that particular one with the one from this pack. Does anyone know the filename? As I can't view animations and I've looked through all files but I can't seem to find that specific file. Or is it a combination of more than one file? I have tried finding an answer on google, youtube, forums... so I thought I'd ask here. Thanks in advance!

Hey, this exact thing is in my faq but I need your help so I can help you.

RIGHT HAND WEAPON : What do you want? The idle, the attacks, I don't know what your asking me to help you replace :( Most of these animations start with the 1HM_ ( 1 Handed Melee )

LEFT HAND SPELL : Again, I'm not sure what you want, the idle, the attack animation :( They usually start with mrl_ ( magic left hand ).

WHILE SPRINTING : This is just way to vague to help you :( I don't know what sprint animation you want, BUT, I can offer you post-36568-0-13506100-1398990712_thumb.jpg to help you out in a way to replace WHATEVER SPRINT YOU WANT ( more or less iirc :P ) .

Hey, thanks for the reply and sorry for being vague. What I'd like to replace is the animation played when I sprint (shift-button pressed) and have a weapon in my right hand, and a spell in my left hand, while they are "out" and readied. In your video, that exact animation is the one at 9:36.

My own animation that I currently use looks bad, (it's not from your pack) she runs with her legs wide and it looks fugly. :) In your video it looks much, much better. My mission is to make my char as feminine as possible, but atm she's running like an american football player (but only when having a readied weapon & spell, normal sprint is fine). :(

*Edit: I did look at the included .rtf file but couldn't find anything relating to which animation file that does what. If I'm an idiot, please point me in the right direction and I'll stop asking silly questions. :)

Hey, thanks for the reply and sorry for being vague. What I'd like to replace is the animation played when I sprint (shift-button pressed) and have a weapon in my right hand, and a spell in my left hand, while they are "out" and readied. In your video, that exact animation is the one at 9:36.

My own animation that I currently use looks bad, (it's not from your pack) she runs with her legs wide and it looks fugly. :) In your video it looks much, much better. My mission is to make my char as feminine as possible, but atm she's running like an american football player (but only when having a readied weapon & spell, normal sprint is fine). :(

*Edit: I did look at the included .rtf file but couldn't find anything relating to which animation file that does what. If I'm an idiot, please point me in the right direction and I'll stop asking silly questions. :)

I didn't check the video, but I think I know the animation your thinking of. For one thing, I don't have time to look through them right at this moment to find the specific one for you, and two, I guess a hint would be that that animation actually is not IN this pack, if it is the one I think it is. It is a default vanilla animation believe it or not :P I may be wrong but your talking about the sprint when she runs forward and spreads her arms and poses in an arched dashing manner right? If so ya that is the vanilla one. The OTHER animation replacers you have that you talked about have replaced this animation, that is why it is not in my pack and you can't find it :)

Hope this helps.

*EDIT* Ya I just checked the video, I'm almost sure that is actually a vanilla animation and why I left it in / and or why I didn't replace it ( works great with HDT's PE ).

I didn't check the video, but I think I know the animation your thinking of. For one thing, I don't have time to look through them right at this moment to find the specific one for you, and two, I guess a hint would be that that animation actually is not IN this pack, if it is the one I think it is. It is a default vanilla animation believe it or not :P I may be wrong but your talking about the sprint when she runs forward and spreads her arms and poses in an arched dashing manner right? If so ya that is the vanilla one. The OTHER animation replacers you have that you talked about have replaced this animation, that is why it is not in my pack and you can't find it :)

Hope this helps.

*EDIT* Ya I just checked the video, I'm almost sure that is actually a vanilla animation and why I left it in / and or why I didn't replace it ( works great with HDT's PE ).

Ok. Then I just need to find the animation and remove it... sigh. I was hoping you (or anyone) would know the name of that specific one.  :P  Oh well, thank you for your help, much appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Good evening, kind sirra. Could you tell me please why is this not compatilbe with PCEA? I'm planning to track some specific animation from your mod to use, but why can it break the 1H animations if I use PCEA? That means I can pick any animation from your files, but avoid the ones that modify 1H stuff, do I have to make file renaming, or just not copy behavior files?

Thank you for the mod!