Is it possible to do scripted rape with 2 npcs in construction set?

Again, please provide more info (more is better), is this a spell you or another NPC can cast?  Is it something that triggers when you or another NPC walks into range?  Is it a random occurrence that just periodically happens?  See where I am going?  If you can set up the scenario for us then the scripting guru's here can help.

Stick this in your script:

set xLoversQuest.Offence to <OFFENSIVE NPC ID>
set xLoversQuest.Deffence to <DEFENSIVE NPC ID>
Call xLoversMainSafeStart 

@gregathit If someone doesn't want to provide info, give him a general answer. It's his problem if things don't work the way he wants them later on.

Same thing with people who don't follow suggestions; tell him what he should have done if he did follow your suggestion, and leave him to work it out.

After all, you can only suggest - not force.

Sorry, I typed it from a smartphone. So now normal explanation: I have 2 npcs standng nearby in same location. I need Object type script (not spell) that can be chosen in npcs edit window. This script should make first npc to have sex with second in any "from behind" pose and must be executed automaticly every 20 seconds or after their sex act.

DMC500,
So to clarify:
When the player approaches near (how close?) to your 2 npcs, you want them to continually
engage in sex (randomly picking from the "from behind" animation group, or specific ones?) until
the player leaves the area?
Do you plan on having the player interrupt or try to communicate with them?

If you are using unique actors, a quest script might give finer control compared to an
object script. It all depends on your overall project.

Mem

DMC500,

So to clarify:

When the player approaches near (how close?) to your 2 npcs, you want them to continually

engage in sex (randomly picking from the "from behind" animation group, or specific ones?) until

the player leaves the area?

Do you plan on having the player interrupt or try to communicate with them?

If you are using unique actors, a quest script might give finer control compared to an

object script. It all depends on your overall project.

Mem

So it doesn't matter how close player approaches i want them to start it if player enters location.

About animation  just random picking.

Player won't have contact with them because they will be placed in closed room.

no you can only set the script to have the animation 1 on 1 not 1 on 2. The system has not been set to make use of multiple characters at once. if you want this then you need to rewrite the entire lovers with pk and all associated scripts that goes with it.

no you can only set the script to have the animation 1 on 1 not 1 on 2. The system has not been set to make use of multiple characters at once. if you want this then you need to rewrite the entire lovers with pk and all associated scripts that goes with it.

I don't need 1 on 2.

But this is your own quote:

So I have 2npcs and I want to make to make that npc 1 will rape npc 2. It must be controlled by script that uses Lovers with PK functions and applies only to this 2 NPC's.

Unless my English is really terrible that was the exact words you used.

Seems he want 2 people have sex and Player can see them (can not talk or interact with the NPCs. Only for ambiance, perhaps a sex-Show on stage or in a cage )

They should continue having sex as long the player is in the cell.

Seems he want 2 people have sex and Player can see them (can not talk or interact with the NPCs. Only for ambiance, perhaps a sex-Show on stage or in a cage )

They should continue having sex as long the player is in the cell.

Yes this is exatly what i need.

uh modified lovers bed ?? if you can edit that script that is exactly what you need. normally the modified version require you to be in sneak mode but you can deactivate that part and have npc continually have sex.

When your in the same room.

The Russian version of lovers bed has this script already build in. So it should be an easy adaption on getting this to work right.

uh modified lovers bed ?? if you can edit that script that is exactly what you need. normally the modified version require you to be in sneak mode but you can deactivate that part and have npc continually have sex.

can you give me a link or script?

Then you will have a better chance asking this question in a relevant thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/168-useful-community-scripts-to-start-mods-with/

Maybe there are already samples available. if not ask there. But getting answers for oblivion will be really hard there aren't that many modders available let alone people that still script for oblivion.

If Galgat is still around maybe you could try asking him directly. most of his mods are script heavy and involves allot around player character.

Then you will have a better chance asking this question in a relevant thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/168-useful-community-scripts-to-start-mods-with/

Maybe there are already samples available. if not ask there. But getting answers for oblivion will be really hard there aren't that many modders available let alone people that still script for oblivion.

If Galgat is still around maybe you could try asking him directly. most of his mods are script heavy and involves allot around player character.

I tried this script:

scn aLoversTestSpell 

int foff ;nude bits

int fdef ;nude bits

ref tar ;actor1

ref me ;actor2

begin scripteffectstart

set tar to player

set me to getself

if Call xLoversCmnIsReady tar ; ready or not sub function LPK

if Call xLoversCmnIsReady me ; ready or not

Let foff := 8+1024 ;nude bits (head, arms etc see in obse help)

Let fdef := 8+1024 ;nude bits (head, arms etc see in obse help)

set xLoversQuest.Offence to tar;

set xLoversQuest.Deffence to me

set xLoversQuest.SPos to 1 ;pose number

set xLoversQuest.OffNudeFlag to foff    ;nude

set xLoversQuest.DefNudeFlag to fdef  ;nude

tar.Call xLoversMainSafeStart ;start sex on tar(player) point

endif

endif

end 

but it works only on player and setting NPC'S ids just doing nothing

afcourse it won't work :

set tar to player
set me to getself

you set target to player both needs to be set to getself. to have npc detect other npc.

if you know what the base id are you can set it to:

ref npc1

ref npc2

and then you can use:

set npc1 to getself
set npc2 to getself

then you need to change this:

set xLoversQuest.Offence to tar;
set xLoversQuest.Deffence to me

to:

set xLoversQuest.Offence to npc1;
set xLoversQuest.Deffence to npc2:

btw i think it will be easier to setup both npc with a sleep package so they will go into the same bed and have lovers bed do the rest in that case you don't really need a script to trigger the animation since the script will auto trigger once it detects 2 npc in the same bed.

I am not even sure why you would want to even use spells. The scripts are setup that you don't even need spells they run through quests, and when game starts it should auto trigger.

But if your going to use spell you need to use commands like npc1.selfCast etc.. Try looking at Construction kit wiki by Bethesda and what commands are available.

I am not even sure why you would want to even use spells. The scripts are setup that you don't even need spells they run through quests, and when game starts it should auto trigger.

But if your going to use spell you need to use commands like npc1.selfCast etc.. Try looking at Construction kit wiki by Bethesda and what commands are available.

So i managed to run this script but npcs are both playing offensive animation. Why?

not sure what you did:

did you make sure about this part ?

set xLoversQuest.Offence to npc1;
set xLoversQuest.Deffence to npc2:

if you think this is too difficult for you maybe you should first start with something more simple:

create a unique dialog witch will force a dialog on the other npc and paste this code:

set xLoversQuest.Offence to <OFFENSIVE NPC ID>
set xLoversQuest.Deffence to <DEFENSIVE NPC ID>
Call xLoversMainSafeStart

i am not really the right person to ask all of this i never even did any scripting for oblivion.