Oily Body

PuuhBear

This mod give at all the female character in game a *very natural* gloss shine

More like plastic gloss. I didn't liked it.

You can achieve this effect easily by changing 1 line via nifskope.

YrSUPZK.jpg

Just download nifskope tool , open with it your desired body mesh and look for this line below:

NiNode>NiTriShape>BSLightingShaderProperty

in the block details change Glossines and Specular Strenght value to your own. Mine's are on 650.

MzMuIZh.jpg

Here is a comparison.

UBAQZOa.jpg

DAr3VII.jpg

These ENB Settings under the enviroiment tab may also alter gloss effects.

SpecularAmountMiltiplierDay=XX
SpecularAmountMiltiplierNight=XX
SpecularAmountMiltiplierInteriorDay=XX
SpecularAmountMiltiplierInteriorNight=XX

SpecularFromLightDay=XX
SpecularFromLightNight=XX
SpecularFromInteriorDay=XX
SpecularFromInteriorNight=XX

SpecularPowerMultiplierDay=XX
SpecularPowerMultiplierNight=XX
SpecularPowerMultiplierInteriorDay=XX
SpecularPowerMultiplierInteriorNight=XX

Don't forget you will need a wet _s.dds textures. There is plenty of them on the nexus site.

I've forget to add you will need to reapply this to your outfits too if you want have a oily effect while wearing an armour. And if you want these settings apply only to you install Unique Character body path or BodyChanger .

You can use also glosstech in conjunction with modifying the glossiness float of the body parts in nifskope. I tried it awhile back. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15224-show-your-skyrim-counterpart/?p=723766 Back up your files before doing this so you can revert back easily. Use glosstech and then open each body part in nifskope click the body and search below the highlighted line on the left for BSLightingShaderProperty then click the arrow to the left of BSLightingShaderProperty to get the drop down and change the glossiness float from 30.0000 to 1000.0000 save as to overwrite the nif file. 1000.0000 is max 10.0000 is low. If you don't have nifskope you can download it here. http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifTools many times as well for getting gloss to show up well is whatever ENB is being used.

Thx Dagren ;)

i followed ur steps but 1-2 more questions... :/

I opened femalebody_0.nif changed the glossiness and saved it again with the name femalebody_0.nif (is that right or do i need another file?)

And i need wet_s.dds what is this^^

Edit: (I have femalbody_1_s_wet.dds and femalhands_1_s_wet.dds)

YrSUPZK.jpg

Just download nifskope tool , open with it your desired body mesh and look for this line below:

in the block details change Glossines and Specular Strenght value to your own. Mine's are on 650.

MzMuIZh.jpg

Here is a comparison.

UBAQZOa.jpg

DAr3VII.jpg

SpecularFromLightDay=XX

Don't forget you will need a wet _s.dds textures. There is plenty of them on the nexus site.

I've forget to add you will need to reapply this to your outfits too if you want have a oily effect while wearing an armour. And if you want these settings apply only to you install Unique Character body path or BodyChanger .

According to your NifSkope screenshots, I should put 600 on Glossiness and 6 on Specular Strenght, is that correct ?

Glossiness -> 600.0000

Specular Strenght -> 6.0000

Thx EdinMG if u put

Glossiness -> 1000.0000

it looks really nice

now i got it :D

Edit: This is how it looks with Specular Strenght 30.0000 :D and if u whant the whole body oily u can make the same with femalehands_1.nif and legs

YrSUPZK.jpg

MzMuIZh.jpg

Here is a comparison.

UBAQZOa.jpg

DAr3VII.jpg

SpecularFromLightDay=XX

According to your NifSkope screenshots, I should put 600 on Glossiness and 6 on Specular Strenght, is that correct ?

Glossiness -> 600.0000

Exactly. if Gloss is 200, set Specular Strenght to 2.0, if 1000 > 10.0 etc. Gives the best result but you can tweak them.

Protip you can preview your body meshes while in-game. Just  open game in window mode ( windows mode gives 0 crashes , alt-tabbing is risky ).

- load your game and alt tab to your folders and switch .nif's with newly created body meshes after editing them in the nifskope

- go back into the game ( maximize ) 

- equip some random armour and uneqiup it right after it loads

- now you can see game that has loaded newly edited mesh , so there is no need to restart Skyrim XX times after each .nif editing. Less time consuming.

Works also with textures , just requip items.

Thx EdinMG if u put

Glossiness -> 1000.0000

it looks really nice

now i got it :D

Edit: This is how it looks with Specular Strenght 30.0000 :D and if u whant the whole body oily u can make the same with femalehands_1.nif and legs

I'm glad it worked for you and yeah you need to do the same thing for femalehead.nif hands and feets . Otherwise you will get neckseams.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all.

I try to edited the line BSLightingShaderProperty on th body i use (UNPB),
But i can't even explore this line.

891401nifskope.png

I miss something ?

Yes...you're looking at the wrong place, select the line BSLightingShaderProperty, and on the info box below, Block Details, scroll down until you find the Glossiness entry and change it to your liking, like on my screenshot below...

KeoUV9s.jpg

If you're still taking help I have a light suggestion about glosstech.

Don't use glosstech. Instead use the specular included in Fair Skin Complexion or as a back up, the one included in SG female textures. Their both the same files which credit goes to HHarley for creating it. I won't mind you using glosstech, but first make a comparison in Gimp or Photoshop to decide which is better. If you want detail, glosstech isn't the specular you're looking for.

Yea and that wet_s.dds which you could instead rename as femalebody_s.dds is the exact specular texture from Fair Skin Complexion. 

Oh and TirexHD again. Another advice: Be ready to be disappointed.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you add the gloss tweak to the female head parts? It's gotta' be all the parts. I use ECE so I had to load the head into Nifskope from ECE to get the effect on the head and face. Just know that you want to use a LOT less gloss on the head. :lol: If it's a custom/added NPC that is lacking the shine then you'll have to go into their particular filepath and change their settings individually.

I just re-aquired Girls of Skyrim and two of them have CBBE bodies. I have nothing for them wear. So I replace their bodies with UNP TopModel and Venus then used FSC Sweaty textures. After that I had to go into their folders and change the glossiness for each NPC.

I've been using a glossy float of 200 and specular strength of 20 or 30 and that is plenty shiny. Still kinda' shows the sweat from the skin, too. At 1000 all the sweat detail is lost. So it's something to experiment with.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you add the gloss tweak to the female head parts? It's gotta' be all the parts. I use ECE so I had to load the head into Nifskope from ECE to get the effect on the head and face. Just know that you want to use a LOT less gloss on the head. :lol: If it's a custom/added NPC that is lacking the shine then you'll have to go into their particular filepath and change their settings individually.

I just re-aquired Girls of Skyrim and two of them have CBBE bodies. I have nothing for them wear. So I replace their bodies with UNP TopModel and Venus then used FSC Sweaty textures. After that I had to go into their folders and change the glossiness for each NPC.

I've been using a glossy float of 200 and specular strength of 20 or 30 and that is plenty shiny. Still kinda' shows the sweat from the skin, too. At 1000 all the sweat detail is lost. So it's something to experiment with.

Oh by the way I mean my character's head and body got gloss, but the npc didnt get gloss on head, only the body.

P.S. : I use male :x

I changed glossiness to 900 and strength to 6 and it worked fine with SG. But today I swapped textures to Mature skin and the shoulders show lighter specks. Is this an issue with MS or does it want something lower like 600?

That could be Mature Skin I suppose. I am useing Fair Skin Sweaty and while using a glossiness of 100 with a spec strength of 5 it looks like she was baby oiled, while anything stronger makes her looked as though she was dipped in clear lacquer. :lol:

Archived