Hello everyone

I tried a lot of things I read in the forums, but i can´t make Sexlab to work... I run FNIS and this is what it displays:

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2   10/03/2014 15:17:13
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - 
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bethesda Softworks\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Legendary Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump" 

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...
Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...
Reading zzLSARAddon V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

( 9 paired, 0 kill animations) - 0_master usage: 3,0 %
 1196 animations for 9 mods successfully included (character)
 290 animations for 1 mods and 17 creatures successfully included.

Here I´ll show you my esm/esp´s list

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLab Enchantress.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
1nivWICCloaks.esp=1
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp=1
zzLSAR.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
ELFX - Exteriors.esp=1
ELFXEnhancer.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
dovahkiinrelax.esp=1
zzLSARAddon.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp=1
iNeed.esp=1
WetandCold - Holidays.esp=1
chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp=1
VelvetRobesandCloaks.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1

I tried MatchMaker and when I use the spells, the game displays a message saying that the spell fizzles and fails to affect the chars, even on me.

I don´t know what is the problem... Maybe something easy that i forgot, but Idk...

Skyrim is a good game. And those mods are just awesome.

Thanks for the mods and for this hard work you all made, and still make. 

Yes I´m using nmm to run the game and i´ve tried using skse too.

Maybe I should tell that since I had installed Sexlab, a message pops up saying that Vcomp100.dll is missing... but it still works.

I´ve downloaded a new version of this, just for the pop up to dissapear, and put in to the system32 folder as told (it doesn´t overwrited just stayed there next to the other file with the same name and extension). It still say the same "vcomp100.dll is missing".

The dialogue from lovers romance can be selected and sometimes it even gives me speechcraft leveling, but the npc walk away from me and don´t do a thing.

Just happen that in the next time i speak to them they don´t have the dialogue. I feel ignored in Skyrim  :(

Ok thats good the popup stop, cause it sounded like a virus or something was the root cause of that.

I don't use Matchmaker or romance mods so i don't know about them. If you use another mod like the seduction option in Submit, or one of the combat ones do the animations work then? I would recommend trying a few mods to be sure. Sexlab has been getting a lot of updates of late and that might cause some of the mods that have not been recently updated to act weird or not work.

Like I know Radiant Prostitution Tweaked and Submit both work, least for the first one walking about in a tavern and whoring out and for submit the seduction. I would try one of those or some other mods to be sure. If none of them work then we know it is something wrong with your animations not being picked up or installed correctly or something. If they do work for another mod then you know it is likely something with those mods.

I used Sexlab defeat and nope it still not working i´ll give a try at seduction option in submit and i´ll give you feedback as soon as possible. The only thing i get to work here is estrus. and i´m going to try with chaurus as well. It´s a pity im not into tentacle as much as in gangbang or monster. :)

Sexlab stuff doesn´t work and never worked on my pc. 

Thanks for all, I will answer soon.

Ok my next suggestion is make a new character and run down to Riverwood and see if any of the mods work. I could be like what harlequin1229 said and problems in your save from updating or uninstalling mods with scripts causing a conflict.

If a new character ran straight to Riverwood works then we know the problem is likely in your save game files. If it doesn't work then we know it is a issue with sexlab or the animations. Which helps narrow things down for us to help you solve this hopefully.