How do I prevent naked bodies after looting?

LutherX

I'm sure this is answered somewhere but I'll be darned if I can find it. Anyway, I just discovered all these awesome mods for Skyrim and am in the process of modding out the game. So far so good, but I have one issue that I just can't seem to figure out. How the heck do I keep looted bodies from becoming naked?

Here's what I'm using so far:

Latest Skyrim version (official)

all three dlc packs & the hd texture pack

the unofficial patches for all of the above

---

SexLabFramework v139b

SexLabRomance

FNIS 5.0

FNIS creature pack 4.1

FNIS Spells 5.0

SkyUI

--

For the skins I have:

UNP Base Main Body v1.2-6709 (I think this is the Dimonized one)

XPMS Skeleton 1.93a

Schlongs of Skyrim 2.03.015 

UNPB Body 2.5.2 Fix-37900-2.5.2

When I install the UNPB I have tried both nude & nevernude options. Gotta have the nude option, otherwise the sex animations in the SexLab mods have them wearing underwear.

So far it's been either a 'everyone is nude' or 'nobody is nude', is there any way at all to have everyone wearing underwear except during the sex animations or if I have them unequip the undergarments?  

Note that the corpse I have been testing on is a male, I haven't been trying this on a female corpse yet.

Thanks for any and all replies.

You could always just use Sexlabs nude suit option.

Install your "never nude" or w/e bodies normally, and put w/e naked bodies you want here:

Data > Meshes > SexLab

Male bodies get named malenudesuit_0 & malenudesuit_1

Female bodies get named femalenudesuit_0 & femalenudesuit_1

Then just toggle the nude suit options on in the sexlab mcm.

Sexlab will then switch to those naked bodies when ever it starts a sex scene.

@Snazzishoez Thanks for the link. Looks like it's what I am looking for.  BUT man I should have been doing my testing in a village or something instead of out in the woods with 1 follower and a corpse. I have random people walking around naked, a naked courier with a hole for a schlong, and looting corpses still show up nude after that undergarment mod is installed. 

I'll be redoing my mods and following the advice given so far in this thread and see what happens. I'm thinking what Cyndi said above is what will do the trick. Later though, I am burned out for now. 

Thanks!

This is tough. I'm following Cyndi's advice, and I'm getting there. I still have 2 issues I'm trying to iron out...

First, no matter what skin I use for the male, in the animations he ends up wearing his briefs and a grayed-out schlong sticking out. The female is working fine. I tried the 'erect version' model from "FavoredSoulMeshes" as well as the skin from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1947/? and it's the same result.  Even installing SOS doesn't fix it. 

The other issue is that both parties keep their weapons on their backs. I found the "Skeleton for vanilla weapon placement" which I think is supposed to fix that but it didn't. 

Bootsauce!

Forgot about that,   you may need to repoint the textures in the nudesuit nifs to the Nudesuit texture files with nifskope.

(it's easy to do, don't worry)

Grab the textures that came with the "erect version" and drop them in Data > Textures > SexLab

You'll have to rename them like the meshes.

Grab NifSkope  ->  http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope

open the nudesuit_0 mesh with nifskope

Untitled.jpg

1 expand where it says NiNode (click the little arrow)

2 look for blocks that say NiTriShape, and expand those

3 expand the BsLightingShaderProperty, and highlight BsShaderTextureSet

4 Look at the Block Details window, and expand Textures, rename all the paths that say textures\actors\character\male\malebody_1.dds to the ones you just put in the sexlab texture folder. Do the same with _msn _sk and _s .dds files.

.... or click the purple flower and open the nudesuit texture file in the window that pops up.

Ex: textures\sexlab\malenudesuit_1.dds

You might have to do this with a couple of NiTriShapes idr if there is more than 1 with that body or not.

Save the mesh. 

Then do the same thing again with the nudesuit_1 mesh.

My nudesuits use the same texture as the regular body so that didn't occur me at first.

Getting that going (nudesuits) properly with SOS might be another can of worms though.

Back at it...  There's progress. It's still kind'a greyed-out, just the grey is now a fleshy color, but still looks terrible. I think maybe I need to find a better skin. What do you use?

The process using nifskope is easy enough. What I think the problem is, is the FavouredSoulMeshes skin only has 1 set of textures, yet there are 2 meshes. All textures are _1, and there is no texture with the 'sk' in the filename, so I left the mapping for that one alone. I played around with the mappings a bit. Tried leaving the _0 mappings alone and only edited the _1 set, but didn't work. The _0 mesh used the _1 textures so I remapped those. Even tried mapping that 'sk' file to the one from SOS. The 'blurry-but-fleshy' schlong so far is the farthest I've gotten, but I think that one is just too big anyway. Looks like it belongs on a gorilla or something. Will be back at it later.

Thanks for your help so far Cyndi I really appreciate it.

If someone is crazy enough to do it, more crazy than me, they could make every single NPC wear non-playable armour while their loot table drops armour pieces identical to what they could wear. That way, you loot a piece they drop, while wat they wear is pseudo armour.

Nude looting is why I kept off nude mods for a while. It was weird when having a roommate to have naked dead people on your screen. :P

I typically use the stock favoured soul erect textures, as the main male body texture, so I didn't need to use the nude suit ones.

I use the flaccid mesh as the regular male body, and the erect mesh for a nude suit. (they have the same uv map)

That's just the first two bodies I found with a compatible texture. 

I have the same opinion as gvman when it comes to underwear in skyrim for the most part I guess.

It is normal for there to be only 1 set of textures, but 2 meshes for a single body.

If you're getting weird color issues with blurry schlongs, I wonder if the nudesuits actually got corrected txst's and flst's....

I'll have to look that up.

I can't say I'm a fan of schlongs in general, and I don't play male characters, so the texture could just be crap, and I'd never know.

Archived