How to start playing PK ?

s4nguine

Hello everyone. I installed AIOblivion3 pack but when i ran it i felt so lost that i've decided to post it on forum. So i have few questions.

1. When i'm trying to sleep or just walking in city i'm always beeing raped. Is there anything to fight with rapist ?

2. How can i learn more moves in sex animations?

3. How can i stop sex sequence ?

4. Can i change look of npcs?

5. Is there any tutorial/guide how to use these mods?

Here is my mods list:

AFK_PrayerIdles Version 1_01-29038-1-01.rar 0 MB
AIO RESOURCES.7z 299 MB
AddActorValues-33248.7z 0 MB
Adrenaline Oblivion.7z 0 MB
Alternative_Beginnings-37382-1-3.7z 3 MB
Awakening_1-1-41090-1-1.7z 124 MB
BBB Stylish Jump 1.0.7z 0 MB
Bandit Hideouts.7z 0 MB
Better_Dark_Brotherhood_Sanctuary_BAIN-22135-3-1.7z 18 MB
Break Undies Equips Merge 1.0.7z 458 MB
BreakUndiesDungeon.7z 40 MB
CHILDREN ANNUAD (PyFFI).7z 407 MB
Cobl_172-21104.7z 35 MB
Damsels in Distress 1.0.7z 0 MB
DarNified_UI_132_7z_Archive-10763.7z 2 MB
DisableVampRace0_4b-15697.7z 0 MB
DynamicFootPositionV1-42222-v1-00.7z 0 MB
ES74's Unique Race&NPCs 0.8.1b.7z 38 MB
Enchantment Restore Over Time 1.0.7z 0 MB
Fast Exit 2.7z 0 MB
FutaPriory.7z 1 MB
GalerionUnarmoredAcrobatics v2.0.1 for LPK.7z 0 MB
HGEC_Body_with_BBB_v1dot12-34442.omod 33 MB
HUD_Status_Bars_5_3_2-34905-5-3-2.7z 1 MB
High Heels System.7z 4 MB
Housewives 1.0.1.7z 0 MB
KamiCASv22-36650-2-2.7z 0 MB
Kvatch Rebuilt 1.0.7z 69 MB
LST-EURN v1.4.1.7z 21 MB
Living Economy 3.70.7z 0 MB
Look Here You 1.5.7z 0 MB
Lovers with PK AIO 4.8.7z 1 MB
MBP Girl RaceCompatibilityForEurn.7z 0 MB
MBP Girl.7z 0 MB
MBP RESOURCES.7z 1,243 MB
MONSTERGIRL-AMAZON CONQUEST (PyFFI).7z 104 MB
MONSTERGIRL-AMAZON CONQUEST (Update).7z 2 MB
MONSTERGIRL-ANGELICALLIANCE (PyFFI).7z 135 MB
MONSTERGIRL-DEMON HIVE (PyFFI).7z 150 MB
MONSTERGIRL-NECROMANCER MOON (PyFFI).7z 289 MB
MONSTERGIRL-NECROMANCER MOON (UPDATE).7z 4 MB
Mass AI 1.0.7z 0 MB
NPC Face Color Unlocker 1.0.7z 0 MB
Neverender.7z 8 MB
NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer V3_1.7z 7 MB
One Hand Weapon On Back 1.0.7z 2 MB
Phinix_Better_Names_for_Wrye_Bash.rar 0 MB
Populated_Prisons_11-25232.7z 1 MB
Realistic_Hatred-41250-1-0.zip 0 MB
Robert_Male_V52_BAIN-40532.7z 102 MB
SDR_4_4_1_wryebash-37385-4-4-1.7z 2 MB
SM_Plugin_Refurbish_1-30-11474.zip 0 MB
Shield on Back 3.1.7z 1 MB
Shield on Back NPC 3.1.7z 0 MB
Skyrim x117 Voices.7z 1 MB
Slof's Horses with Dicks 1.0.7z 31 MB
Smarter Bandits 1.0.7z 0 MB
Stolen_Item_Ownership-35723--02.7z 0 MB
TIE_-_Tamriel_Immersion_Experience-35265-1-48.7z 3 MB
Trolls Under Bridges 1_1 for LPK.7z 1 MB
Uncompressed pyffi DLCBattlehornCastle.7z 5 MB
Uncompressed pyffi DLCFrostcrag.7z 12 MB
Uncompressed pyffi DLCHorseArmor.7z 3 MB
Uncompressed pyffi DLCShiveringIsles - Meshes.7z 67 MB
Uncompressed pyffi DLCThievesDen.7z 1 MB
Uncompressed pyffi DLCVileLair.7z 3 MB
Uncompressed pyffi Oblivion - Meshes.7z 371 MB
Undies_Underneath-15767.7z 13 MB
Unholy Darkness Oblivion Mod COMPLETE PACKAGE.7z 158 MB
Unofficial_Oblivion_Patch_v3_2_0_Manual_Version-5296.7z 122 MB
Unofficial_Oblivion_Patch_v3_4_1_Upgrade_Manual-5296-3-4-1.7z 26 MB
Unofficial_Official_Mods_Patch_v16_Manual_Version-9969-16-1.7z 4 MB
Vampire_Morphs-4312.zip 1 MB
Whispered Warning 1.0.7z 0 MB
X-Ray Detect Life 1.0.7z 0 MB
v1_5_0_Manual_install_7Z_version-10739-1-5-0.7z

Thanks for all the answers and sorry for my bad english :)

And so we have yet another member who is incapable of using the search function.

So let me give you the sour news: we do not support the AIO package. We do not know what's in there, nor do we care. We support mods on this site.

If you want to ask for support you have two options:

One, you go to the forum from which you downloaded the AIO package and ask there.

Two, you completely remove the AIO package from your install, download and use the versions on this site, and then ask for support if needed.

I won't argue with you. Instead, I'll answer your questions:

1. Yes, there is. The mod's called Lovers Escape Rape VPlayer and introduces such innovative mechanics as button-mashing to break free.

2. You can't. Two hundred animations for Actor on Actor action and as many as are animated for creatures are what you get, and they are all unlocked from the very begining.

3. Let the animation play out? It should only take thirty or so seconds.

4. Yes, use the construction set.

5. Yes, in each respective mod's thread you can find the basic information about it. You can also check the readme provided with each download.

Have a nice day.

Hey, sorry for double post but after playing a little bit more i have few more questions:

1. Monsters are acting weird. They are just running from me. It's problematic when i have quest to kill monster and when i come around him he just run ahead. 

2. I set animations time but it takes much longer to make something happen. 

3. And finally as i read here

Also known as the Grab key default : Z

Z or Shift Z: is known to shuffle the animation

Also known as the Jump key Default : E
E or Shift E: Is known to change stages between animation styles.

Also known as the Ready weapon key Default : F
The F is used for the first time to go from Foreplay to normal sex animation.

it doesn't work for me. I'm using default keys. Only E and Shift-E works.  

One more time i'm counting on you :)

Hey, sorry for double post but after playing a little bit more i have few more questions:

1. Monsters are acting weird. They are just running from me. It's problematic when i have quest to kill monster and when i come around him he just run ahead. 

2. I set animations time but it takes much longer to make something happen. 

3. And finally as i read here

Also known as the Grab key default : Z

Z or Shift Z: is known to shuffle the animation

Also known as the Jump key Default : E

E or Shift E: Is known to change stages between animation styles.

Also known as the Ready weapon key Default : F

The F is used for the first time to go from Foreplay to normal sex animation.

it doesn't work for me. I'm using default keys. Only E and Shift-E works.  

One more time i'm counting on you :)

Reading the mod description here will do you not good if you are using AIO version. they are using there own version we are using versions here we added new stuff to it witch AIO is missing.

so the reason why the z key is not working is purely because your lovers with pk.esm and lovers with pk.esp is different then we have here. so the shuffle for creatures where never implemented in vanilla lovers with pk version these are addons only found here and no where else.

That is why mainly we do not give help if people are using that, if you want answers it will be better if you go to the place you downloaded it from, or switch to only versions you find here. or else you won't get much help

I had the same problems when I used Hongfire's AIOblivion 3 pack in the beginning. I asked similar things on here and was quickly corrected the same way you were. Do not for a moment believe that Vaelorian was just being mean, snarky or rude or anything like that. His comment is sound. Practically no one here can help you while you are using AIOblivion, since that pack is a whole other version of Lovers than the one here. It has things the one here does not, and it lacks things this one doesn't. Different ways to handle things, different setups and different code. You either need to contact the creators of AIOblivion (Hongfire) or switch to the Lovers PK version that we have here.

TL:DR

I had the same problems. I reinstalled Oblivion and switched out all of my AIOblivion files to the ones from here. Problems solved.

Hope that'll work better for you. I'm definitely happy with the result of my conversion, if not only because it actually works properly! If you're not sure what exactly is needed and such, there are decent guides on this site, and people will most likely be much happier to help you if you're using files found on here. Just read the descriptions and requirements in the posts, as well as the read me's that most often than not comes with the files and you should be good.

Good luck, and cheers!

Well not all AIO's came from other sites I have and still use Lovers with PK AIO 3.3 which in fact came from LL but is no longer here. 

The reason AIO's are not used anymore and not helped on is that the files that are contained inside a AIO whenever there is a update a AIO would have to be updated to a new version for it to work right and you also get a shit ton of .esp's which may hinder you if you want to add more mods as a AIO will take a lot of .esp slots to install.

Hence, why we don't support Hongfire's AIO.  Many of the plugins are WAY old and lack the updates that we have been making on a fairly regular basis here.  Mixing and matching plugins is a bad idea as many of the plugins here require the LAPF versions of the esm\esp to function as we have been updating and adding to the scripting contained in those files.  This doesn't even take into account the animation changes.

Hey, as you suggested i've installed pk from this site and it works ! :D

But i have 3 last questions, i promise ^^

1. I've downloaded http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44337/? first person mod but i don't know how it works with pk during sex scene. Is there any key to change camera view?

2. Can i force npc to stay in my house or other places? Like wife or something. 

3. After installing pk from this guide http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8893-installation-guide-with-lovers-mbp-and-wyre-with-bashed-patch/ i've installed a few more mods. Do i need to rebuild bashed patch again?

Hey, as you suggested i've installed pk from this site and it works ! :D

But i have 3 last questions, i promise ^^

1. I've downloaded http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44337/? first person mod but i don't know how it works with pk during sex scene. Is there any key to change camera view?

2. Can i force npc to stay in my house or other places? Like wife or something. 

3. After installing pk from this guide http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8893-installation-guide-with-lovers-mbp-and-wyre-with-bashed-patch/ i've installed a few more mods. Do i need to rebuild bashed patch again?

1.  We are currently beta testing a version of lovers that will use the enhanced first person camera.

I'd guess it will be available in a couple of weeks when we update the LAPF.  There will be two versions, one as an update and one full install pack.

2.  Lovers slave trader can force slaves to sell their tricks in a certain area.  Other than that you'll need a companion mod like MCS to tell companions to "stay here".

3.  Depends on what you installed.  Just remember if you do install anything and need to rebuild your bashed patch to disable ALL lovers esm\esp files before rebuilding it.  Best to also start a new game as well.

Archived