Member age ranges?? (Just out of curiousity)

arr0w

LL Member Age Ranges  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Age Range? (Im purely curious)

• 18-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-45
    • 46-55
    • 56+

ITT: Ashal secretly posts this poll to weed out all the under ages with the banhammer

Ā 

Ā 

Just kidding.

Ā 

But seriously.

Ā 

LMFAO i like a joke but Ā im not going to get the hammer of BAN <(statement in trevor's voice from halo matchmaking youtube series, seriiously, WATCH IT!!! ) by playing along xD hahahahah. But no. the -18 is because i cant remember what was specified about like well -17 lol. Considering this isnt JUST an adult site!!!

Ā 

Yeah! Arrow, going and putting a -18 choice. Making me feel like a child.... :'( It's ok. At least I know they can't kick me out of the Rubber BoB's and Cocks store!

Guest airdance

Arrow,

That light you see at the end of the tunnel is the headlamp of an oncoming train.

Polls like this never seem to end well. But for the record 10 to 25 range.

Ā 

Considering this isnt JUST an adult site!!!

While there is non-adult or SFW content on this site, this site is strictly for adults only (18+).

Ā 

Okay i guess i could have checked the rules for sure before stating that, i just assumed that since it wasnt all ADULT that there MAY BE members that are close but not quite.

Ā 

Arrow,

That light you see at the end of the tunnel is the headlamp of an oncoming train.

Polls like this never seem to end well. But for the record 10 to 25 range.

Ooo lights.. Pretty lights...

ah well, it is what it is. :D

Ā 

I'd be willing to surmise this post was made for more than just "curiosity".

Nah, honestly, i just put the -18 to cover all ranges. Im really curious as to how many members are of an older generation and so far, im pleasantly surprised!!! So yea, purely for curiosity.Ā 

Ā 

Anyone spelling there name like Dark0ne won't get my vote. Arr0w

:dodgy:

Ahh Dark0ne.. isn't he the naz-- guy over at nexus? Meh. Dont lump me in with him cause I go by AnArr0w27hekn33 on XBL and arr0w here. I used arr0w long before i ever heard of him. now, if i was going by Light0ne, well, different story

Ā 

Ā 

I'd be willing to surmise this post was made for more than just "curiosity".

Ā 

My thoughts as well.

Ā 

Ā 

and yes, while it would be really crafty for a mod or admin to make a post like this as a trap, that is not what my point was. But think what you want. reality really is dependent upon the observer isnt it?Ā 

Ā 

I suspect a dataminer, or maybe law enforcement, but then again, I'm a paranoid old bastard.

Hahahah its alright, im a paranoid young man. And not law enforcement either hahaha thats a good one. im not a fan man xD

reality really is dependent upon the observer isnt it?

I'm an old fart, kinda'. :D

Ā 

And as an old, experienced fella' I thought I'd do you a favor and point out a flaw in critical thinking here. Don't take it personal, OK? This is just the internet. ;)

Ā 

Reality is in actuality just reality, regardless of who or what is observing it. You may sense some parts and not other parts, but that doesn't change what reality is or what it actually consists of. So your reality and my reality are the same thing as long as we're both inhabiting the same universe. The problem is that some aren't well equipped to sense reality or mentally capable of accepting it. :P

Ā 

Ā 

And as an old, experienced fella' I thought I'd do you a favor and point out a flaw in critical thinking here. Don't take it personal, OK? This is just the internet. ;)

Ā 

Reality is in actuality just reality, regardless of who or what is observing it. You may sense some parts and not other parts, but that doesn't change what reality is or what it actually consists of. So your reality and my reality are the same thing as long as we're both inhabiting the same universe. The problem is that some aren't well equipped to sense reality or mentally capable of accepting it. :P

Ā 

You shouldnt get me started on reality and i shouldnt start, but fuck it lol.

Above = not ENTIRELY true.

We EXPECT our universe and reality to be consistent from person to person. But its usually not. Take the double slit experiment. Photon gun directed at a piece of materiel with two slits in it and a detector past that. Okay whatever, send a certain amount of photons through it, they hit like you'd expect. two lines, directly on the other side of the slits, leaving a marked pattern like this: Ā  Ā | Ā  |

Turn the gun on and come back later without watching/recording and the result looks like this: | | | |

SO.

Reality DEPENDS on WHO and IF there's an observer. If light and other particles CAN act differently depending on whether or not there is an observer, then we CANNOT say consistently, how or WHAT state reality is in. Yes, generally we can tell but not exactly. Same with subatomic particles. We can say an electron is between here| Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  |and here but NOT that is right here| Ā  Ā X Ā |

Ā 

This just goes to show how strange reality really can be AND that we should not presume that it is ALWAYS the same.Ā 

As an extension to this, time and space are now known to not even be consistent throughout the universe. How can an invisible force like gravity effect time, space, and reality? Theres another factor here for sure, but even as it, another example of how unpredictable reality is.

Ā 

Sorry for the rant, i DO like a good discussion of physics, i read wayyyyy too much

Guest Mogie56

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

In the words of "Tommy Chong" Wow man, that's deepĀ Ā Ā Ā  :P

Ā 

@Arr0w

btw when posting a poll try not to "try so hard". using (I'm purely curious) and (just out of curiosity) tends to send up warning flags as though your trying to hard to convince. it raises suspicions rather quickly. and my comment wasn't to lump you in with dork0ne only to show that it can lead to suspicion because of "trying to hard to convince". especially when you give no indication as to YOUR age.

That isn't at all what I meant by my statement.Ā 
Ā 

Moderators or Administrators were the farthest thing from my thoughts. I do not believe they would hide behind a phony profile to accomplish some form of catching underage members by way of a poll. Nor do I feel offenders would be stupid enough to actually do it but.. I won't get into my thoughts on how kids think.Ā 

Ā 

The reason I surmise that this was made for more than just "curiosity" is because post polls like this are generally created with an outcome in mind.Ā 

Ā 

Such as; How many people think like me?Ā 

Ā 

So one can only assume, you had an objective in mind. Hence my statement. And being as it were that you included an age option that isn't even allowed here, I could only assume you are likely closer to that age as well and looking to find out perhaps how many people also fall into that category. Or perhaps, how many "do not".Ā 

Ā 

Anyway, don't you know it's rude to ask ladies their age?Ā  :rolleyes:

Ā 

Best,Ā 

Van

Guest xthejester
Anyway, don't you know it's rude to ask ladies their age?Ā  :rolleyes:

Ā 

Ā 

I'm an incredibly rude fellow in that respect.

Ā 

Several others too, I suppose.

Lol im 21. And not hiding it. Also, i didnt mean to start a thread for a certain outcome, i was just asking haha. But yes, i suppose i am closer to the younger range but not looking for anything. as i said, im more surprised by the higher ranges anyway

Archived