[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

I love the Proud Slut perk idea... that is totally kewl and sounds precisely what I want for my lil vamp... A slut perk tree... awesome! with all these wonderful ideas' date=' this mod could take you awhile to make just trying to incorporate half of them... but I wish you the very best of luck... my lil vamp will be waiting with legs wide open...lmao :))

[/quote']

Right now I'll be happy with 10% :)

/me checks to see if CK is out yet.

Darn.

You think you can upload some screenshots to the wiki in the coming days/weeks? :)

As soon as I have something to show' date=' you'll see it :)

================

I'm busy working on a set of in game books at the moment. A set of research journals from a long dead mage who found something deeply unpleasant when researching the Falmer. It's taking a bit more writing up than I expected (like most things connected to this mod) but I think it's going to be worth it.

[edit']

The first volume is up on the wiki: The Journal of Falcedon Valerius

It's possible this has been asked before' date=' but is there a slave limit and can you store your slaves at a specific location?

[/quote']

Not planning on a limit. I might end up with one, but the plan is to allow as many as you can manage. I might put an upper limit at 50 or so in the game, just to limit save game bloat.

As for storage, each guild HQ will have its own cell blocks, starting with a limited number but upgradable if you spend some septims. I'd expect upper limits of between six and twenty, depending on where you are.

You should also be able to tell them to wait, or to sandbox in a given area assuming they're well trained. And with a bit of luck, you'll also be able to leave them chained to fixtures, or bound, if you don't mind the risk that they might escape given enough time.

The thing to bear in mind though is that until the CK arrives, I can't start coding. And I won't know for sure the limitations involved until I've had a few weeks to play, once it does come out.

Ulrike's reaction to the player then is easy enough to use. But Cirwen? (seems she's at least partially broken' date=' she believes

[/quote']

I think it's more that she's at least partially in love with Torolf. She's heard the whole plan laid out in full, but she doesn't want to believe it and she'll latch on to any other explanation at the moment. Between Ulrike's story and how Torolf left her you should have enough to convince Jalirah, especially if everyone overhears Chiranji's conversation with her lover. Cirwen could stay stuck in denial for a while though.

It'd be ironic if you had to keep her in bondage, just to stop her warning the bad guys. Fun though. Maybe the other girls will be the ones to suggest it to the player :)

Hmmm I see. You'll have to either do a persuade check, or a long tedious conversation to convince her, or let one of your temp followers (assuming either Ulrike or Jalirah is following you) talk some sense into her.

As for convincing Jalirah at this point, what you're forgetting is that in this version of the quest you are under no obligation to take Jalirah (or any of the girls for that matter) with you, and if you DO have her with you by this point as a temp follower it's pretty much assumed that you already convinced her already (she's following you of her own free will remember?).

Hmmm I see. You'll have to either do a persuade check' date=' or a long tedious conversation to convince her, or let one of your temp followers (assuming either Ulrike or Jalirah is following you) talk some sense into her.

[/quote']

That would work.

As for convincing Jalirah at this point' date=' what you're forgetting is that in this version of the quest you are under no obligation to take Jalirah (or any of the girls for that matter) with you, and if you DO have her with you by this point as a temp follower it's pretty much assumed that you already convinced her already (she's following you of her own free will remember?).

[/quote']

mmmm... OK. The habit of thinking like a slaver is hard to break sometimes.

It could still make a good clincher if Jalirah was following but still didn't entirely trust the PC.

hey... what does CK mean? I'm kind of new around here... thanks.

CK stands for Creation Kit. It is one of the programs the developers used to make the game and makes modding possible.

Yep. And all things being equal, we might just see it by Tuesday.

At which point, I'll suddenly have work to do :)

Hmmm I see. You'll have to either do a persuade check' date=' or a long tedious conversation to convince her, or let one of your temp followers (assuming either Ulrike or Jalirah is following you) talk some sense into her.

[/quote']

That would work.

As for convincing Jalirah at this point' date=' what you're forgetting is that in this version of the quest you are under no obligation to take Jalirah (or any of the girls for that matter) with you, and if you DO have her with you by this point as a temp follower it's pretty much assumed that you already convinced her already (she's following you of her own free will remember?).

[/quote']

mmmm... OK. The habit of thinking like a slaver is hard to break sometimes.

It could still make a good clincher if Jalirah was following but still didn't entirely trust the PC.

hey... what does CK mean? I'm kind of new around here... thanks.

CK stands for Creation Kit. It is one of the programs the developers used to make the game and makes modding possible.

Yep. And all things being equal' date=' we might just see it by Tuesday.

At which point, I'll suddenly have work to do :)

[/quote']

Talking about work,

are you the only one working on this project? If so, then you really have a lot of work to do :-/

I just hope you actually finish it, because large mods are often abandoned due to loss of interest.

In any case, good luck! ;)

Talking about work' date='

are you the only one working on this project? If so, then you really have a lot of work to do :-/

[/quote']

I'm the only coder signed up so far. On the wiki we've got shinteo, Rylasasin and Bmckinley50 all helping out.

I just hope you actually finish it' date=' because large mods are often abandoned due to loss of interest.

[/quote']

Well, considering it's my first mod using for a Bethseda game, I can't give you much reassurance here, except to say that this is something I'd really like to play, too. So I'll do my best :)

To put my unwanted 2 cents in.

I am looking forward to this mod. I would like to say though that the sex slave trade will be quite awesome, I am equally, or perhaps even more interested in gladatorial type fights. As a lover of the showtime series, Spartacus, I would love to have my own house where I find and train up men of worth to right in an arena or two..winning big if they win, or losing all that time, effort, and even perhaps money (If I purchased him off some other house/slaver) training em.

Of course, the more fights one wins, the more worth he is should you sell him off to other slavers..but, one lost fight = his death..so got to really be sure of your training before sending him in

Perhaps a win may even bring you "favor" to certain nobel homes and jarls in the nearby city.

I understand my vision, if it was taken up, would be a big expansion..and of course the sex slave trade would probably be priority..just a bee in the bonnet sort of thing to think about.

oh, in regards to workload

I would recommend building "models". aka, focus mostly on the core behavior, then allow people to expand on the core as sort of plugins to your master esm file.

What is the core? Well, its things like behavioral patterns for slave, slave trader, etc. the fundamentals. That way you don't have to deal with one ginormous mod verses perhaps 5-100 little plugins that can be popped out by you or others.

As mentioned above, big projects are often dropped due to waning interest..so, chop it up and focus on a more versetile core..that way even if you do grow weary of it, you still put the core out and dozens of others may be popping out plugins for it down the road (the slavers guild of Black Briar, the gladitorum of solitude, the pleasure den of markarth, etc)

Some useful ideas here:

I understand my vision' date=' if it was taken up, would be a big expansion..and of course the sex slave trade would probably be priority..just a bee in the bonnet sort of thing to think about.

[/quote']

Yeah, gladiator training sounds like a questline in its own right - if done properly anyway. Especially since it too would need to be done two ways: with the PC as owner and with the PC as slave.

That said, I've been hoping someone else will make an arena mod with which I can interface. I wasn't planning on doing more than making captured male PCs fight for their freedom, and like you say there's potential to do much, much more with it. However...

oh' date=' in regards to workload

I would recommend building "models". aka, focus mostly on the core behavior, then allow people to expand on the core as sort of plugins to your master esm file.

[/quote']

That's more or less the plan. I do want a SkyrimSlaver.esm (or maybe BlueSkySlavers.esm) file. My original idea was that I wanted a slavery engine for what's come to be known as the BlueSky mod. Then I decided to add a quest line - largely as a way of making the player work for the goodies rather than giving him everything at once, and it all grew from there.

But the ESM is still job one.

What is the core? Well' date=' its things like behavioral patterns for slave, slave trader, etc. the fundamentals. That way you don't have to deal with one ginormous mod verses perhaps 5-100 little plugins that can be popped out by you or others.

[/quote']

For a first release, I want to get as far as the first slaver base (which was going to be in Helgen Ruins) and get that working. Which means

• working mechanisms for rape and abduction,
  • handling pride, pain and lust,
  • suitable sandboxes for NPC slave behaviours,
  • radiant quests for rape, abduct and rape, and abduct and enslave missions,
  • radiant quests for enslaved player so they can keep busy while enslaved.
  • radiant quests for the DTSG side of the quest. (Track down the rapist, free the slave from a cage in dungeon X)

That gives me plenty to do. And if it works, it gives the player plenty to do. And the fact that most of the quests are radiant story ones means that it should be easy for others to slot quests in there. And, of course, the underlying engine will be available for use by other mods.

If I get that far, there's a few other odds and ends I need for the first stage to really be considered complete.

• Encounters with roving slaver bands
  • Altered bandit behaviour when female PCs are defeated
  • A quest for the DTSG player to destroy the slaver base

If I get that far, I can start work on Riften knowing that even if the project collapses, I at least got the slavery system working :)

As mentioned above' date=' big projects are often dropped due to waning interest..so, chop it up and focus on a more versetile core..that way even if you do grow weary of it, you still put the core out and dozens of others may be popping out plugins for it down the road (the slavers guild of Black Briar, the gladitorum of solitude, the pleasure den of markarth, etc)

[/quote']

I agree entirely. I'm very aware that this is a hell of a lot of work, and I've worked on enough long term projects to know that real life, burnout and probably a hundred other factors could all effectively stop me from working on this. I'd hate that to happen, but I'm also trying to be realistic.

So yeah, I want this to be extensible, both by adding into the existing quest structure and by using the engine to create new quests.

And I'm trying to document what I want to do: partly because I read somewhere that doing so helps a lot when writing mods, and partly in the hope that if I do have to drop out, it should be possible for someone else to pick up the ball and run with it.

And it should also make it easier for someone to do justice to the notion of a gladiatorial questline, if so inclined :)

[edit]

OH, cool names for add-ons by the way.

DocClox.... Ive been following this thread for a awhile now and ive got to say: With the ck just around the corner, I wish you and your team the very best of luck on this. with all the imput ive seen on this thread and others, this mod could get really detailed and be wonderful too behold And play... again, best of luck to you guys.

I support gladiator like battle, when the losing one would be humiliated, maybe in the pose like those kidnapped people of the dark brotherhood initiation,

and the winner can approach them to take their armors and weapons, and perhaps command them to perform other actions too.

DocClox.... Ive been following this thread for a awhile now and ive got to say: With the ck just around the corner' date=' I wish you and your team the very best of luck on this. with all the imput ive seen on this thread and others, this mod could get really detailed and be wonderful too behold And play... again, best of luck to you guys.

[/quote']

Cheers! I appreciate the support and encouragement.

I support gladiator like battle' date=' when the losing one would be humiliated, maybe in the pose like those kidnapped people of the dark brotherhood initiation,

and the winner can approach them to take their armors and weapons, and perhaps command them to perform other actions too.

[/quote']

That was something I meant to say earlier: if we're talking about Gladiatrix training, I could well be persuaded to do something :)

I'm going to resist the temptation to get sidetracked for now, however :)

On the wiki, I've started a list of assets (animations, meshes, textures, locations) we'll need for the initial release. Feel free to look them over, make comments and suggestions and point out omissions and the like.

There's a couple more days in the ever growing Journal Of Falcedon Valerius as well.

Some useful ideas here:

I understand my vision' date=' if it was taken up, would be a big expansion..and of course the sex slave trade would probably be priority..just a bee in the bonnet sort of thing to think about.

[/quote']

Yeah, gladiator training sounds like a questline in its own right - if done properly anyway. Especially since it too would need to be done two ways: with the PC as owner and with the PC as slave.

That said, I've been hoping someone else will make an arena mod with which I can interface. I wasn't planning on doing more than making captured male PCs fight for their freedom, and like you say there's potential to do much, much more with it. However...

oh' date=' in regards to workload

[/quote']

That's more or less the plan. I do want a SkyrimSlaver.esm (or maybe BlueSkySlavers.esm) file. My original idea was that I wanted a slavery engine for what's come to be known as the BlueSky mod. Then I decided to add a quest line - largely as a way of making the player work for the goodies rather than giving him everything at once, and it all grew from there.

But the ESM is still job one.

What is the core? Well' date=' its things like behavioral patterns for slave, slave trader, etc. the fundamentals. That way you don't have to deal with one ginormous mod verses perhaps 5-100 little plugins that can be popped out by you or others.

[/quote']

For a first release, I want to get as far as the first slaver base (which was going to be in Helgen Ruins) and get that working. Which means

• working mechanisms for rape and abduction,
  • handling pride, pain and lust,
  • suitable sandboxes for NPC slave behaviours,
  • radiant quests for rape, abduct and rape, and abduct and enslave missions,
  • radiant quests for enslaved player so they can keep busy while enslaved.
  • radiant quests for the DTSG side of the quest. (Track down the rapist, free the slave from a cage in dungeon X)

That gives me plenty to do. And if it works, it gives the player plenty to do. And the fact that most of the quests are radiant story ones means that it should be easy for others to slot quests in there. And, of course, the underlying engine will be available for use by other mods.

If I get that far, there's a few other odds and ends I need for the first stage to really be considered complete.

• Encounters with roving slaver bands
  • Altered bandit behaviour when female PCs are defeated
  • A quest for the DTSG player to destroy the slaver base

If I get that far, I can start work on Riften knowing that even if the project collapses, I at least got the slavery system working :)

As mentioned above' date=' big projects are often dropped due to waning interest..so, chop it up and focus on a more versetile core..that way even if you do grow weary of it, you still put the core out and dozens of others may be popping out plugins for it down the road (the slavers guild of Black Briar, the gladitorum of solitude, the pleasure den of markarth, etc)

[/quote']

I agree entirely. I'm very aware that this is a hell of a lot of work, and I've worked on enough long term projects to know that real life, burnout and probably a hundred other factors could all effectively stop me from working on this. I'd hate that to happen, but I'm also trying to be realistic.

So yeah, I want this to be extensible, both by adding into the existing quest structure and by using the engine to create new quests.

And I'm trying to document what I want to do: partly because I read somewhere that doing so helps a lot when writing mods, and partly in the hope that if I do have to drop out, it should be possible for someone else to pick up the ball and run with it.

And it should also make it easier for someone to do justice to the notion of a gladiatorial questline, if so inclined :)

[edit]

OH, cool names for add-ons by the way.

Is The DASTARD part of "the core"?

That's actually the part I want the most :P

Nope' date=' sorry. But it uses just about everything that is in the core.

If you want your char to be enslaved and controlled, we can still do that for you. It's just not going to be by a giant Dwemer automated slave-training factory is all.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :)

Question for everyone:

I'm mulling over abandoning Helgen Ruins so as not to clash with all the Helgen Rebuilt mods we can expect to see. I'm thinking of picking a site somewhere fairly close to Whiterun and/or Riverwood, but making a new ruined fort there.

General plan is to stick it halfway up one of the mountains, well above the snow line, so the slavers can use hypothermia as a security measure - or a convincer for a reluctant slave. (I'd like those cold-resist slave collars to be available earlier rather than later)

What do folks think? Anything you'd like to see in the area? Any sandbox activities? And any ideas for a name for the place. If it's not going to be Helgen, I'd quite like a less misleading name for the quests.

Honestly I can't think what modders could use Helgen for that could possibly be better than this...

But I also like the idea of having the base above the snow line :)

BTW you asked in the wiki how females joining the guild should handle rape. I like the idea of having a man with you and having him do the raping. Forcing her to pleasure you or using a strapon could work as well as a breaking method. Though as I've mentioned I'm not a huge fan of the strapon option as it only gives pleasure the rapee, which is a bit counter-intuitive.

But then I remember that Skyrim has magic. There could be an illusion spell which would give the PC a cock/strapon (I imagine it half-transparent and glowing blue) which she would be able to use in the same way as a man would a cock, and gain the same pleasure from it, including orgasm. Or it could be an alteration spell and actually grow her a flesh cock (temporarily of course). Though the illusion method eliminates the problem of needing a cock to match every shape and skin. Either option could also work with an enchanted strapon instead of a spell.

BTW you asked in the wiki how females joining the guild should handle rape. I like the idea of having a man with you and having him do the raping. Forcing her to pleasure you or using a strapon could work as well as a breaking method. Though as I've mentioned I'm not a huge fan of the strapon option as it only gives pleasure the rapee' date=' which is a bit counter-intuitive.

[/quote']

I was thinking more in the initial case when you have yet to join the guild and are presented with the option to abuse a helpless captive. At this point the guild hasn't yet had a chance to give you an assistant, or teach any special magics.

But then I remember that Skyrim has magic. There could be an illusion spell which would give the PC a cock/strapon (I imagine it half-transparent and glowing blue) which she would be able to use in the same way as a man would a cock' date=' and gain the same pleasure from it, including orgasm. Or it could be an alteration spell and actually grow her a flesh cock (temporarily of course). Though the illusion method eliminates the problem of needing a cock to match every shape and skin. Either option could also work with an enchanted strapon instead of a spell.

[/quote']

Which isn't to say that we couldn't do something like this anyway. A lot of the obliion mods had options for rapist females to automatically grow the required equipment. I'd like something a little less blatant if we can manage it. But if that's the best we can do, that's the best we can do.

I suppose one option would be to have the initial quest be for two captives. You could rescue the male first, and thus have someone on hand to do the necessary.

[edit]

I suppose a convenient spell book would be no more unlikely than a convenient sex toy. I'm tending towards the illusory option, personally.

Another section of The Journal of Falcedon Valerius is up.

I saw that you meant the first encounter, which is why using a strapon there would really make no sense. Making her pleasure you also seems a bit strange, but might work, as could having a male follower. But yes, I was thinking of having the spellbook lying around (obviously left there by the Guild). You could rationalise the first rape by having first use of that spell increase her arousal to an untenable level.

I saw your last chapter, I like your writing better and better. And you have quite the imagination, everytime I'm left impatiently waiting for the next episode :D

I added this on the wiki then realized I could put it here >_>

I know you don't want complicated mechanics but I know you will at least take time to hear this idea out:

If possible it might be nice to have a resistance multiplier for especially willful/weak willed slaves (i.e. special, quest related ones). This could just be a constant that is multiplied by the amount willpower would change. I.E. a princess would have a harder resistance multiplier (x.5 effect?) and a naturally horny girl may have a easier (x1.5 effect). This could take take the effect of: Multiplier*BaseWillpowerChange=WillpowerChange whenever there is a decrease and (1/Mutiplier)*BaseWillpowerChange=WillpowerChange when there is an increase in willpower.

This (probably) wouldn't be too complicated and would make it so that not all slaves take the same amount of time to train.

Nope' date=' sorry. But it uses just about everything that is in the core.

If you want your char to be enslaved and controlled, we can still do that for you. It's just not going to be by a giant Dwemer automated slave-training factory is all.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause :)

Question for everyone:

I'm mulling over abandoning Helgen Ruins so as not to clash with all the Helgen Rebuilt mods we can expect to see. I'm thinking of picking a site somewhere fairly close to Whiterun and/or Riverwood, but making a new ruined fort there.

General plan is to stick it halfway up one of the mountains, well above the snow line, so the slavers can use hypothermia as a security measure - or a convincer for a reluctant slave. (I'd like those cold-resist slave collars to be available earlier rather than later)

What do folks think? Anything you'd like to see in the area? Any sandbox activities? And any ideas for a name for the place. If it's not going to be Helgen, I'd quite like a less misleading name for the quests.

Yes! Please don't make it Helgen.

I saw that you meant the first encounter' date=' which is why using a strapon there would really make no sense. Making her pleasure you also seems a bit strange, but might work, as could having a male follower. But yes, I was thinking of having the spellbook lying around (obviously left there by the Guild). You could rationalise the first rape by having first use of that spell increase her arousal to an untenable level.

[/quote']

Spellbook is probably the way to go then. Have to add an extra quest stage for female PCs, maybe. Maybe we could offer more than one option.

I saw your last chapter' date=' I like your writing better and better. And you have quite the imagination, everytime I'm left impatiently waiting for the next episode :D

[/quote']

Good, good :) These things are going to make a hell of a find in the game for someone who isn't expecting them.

If possible it might be nice to have a resistance multiplier for especially willful/weak willed slaves (i.e. special' date=' quest related ones). This could just be a constant that is multiplied by the amount willpower would change. I.E. a princess would have a harder resistance multiplier (x.5 effect?) and a naturally horny girl may have a easier (x1.5 effect). This could take take the effect of: Multiplier*BaseWillpowerChange=WillpowerChange whenever there is a decrease and (1/Mutiplier)*BaseWillpowerChange=WillpowerChange when there is an increase in willpower.

[/quote']

I think I might do this with the Teija quest. Make her particularly resistant to pain and intimidation, but susceptible to arousal. Just to get the player used to the idea that there's more than one way to get a girl to do something.

Of course, I should probably have a mirror image quest where the slave is a shameless slut and is very difficult to manipulate sexually, but who can't stand pain and intimidation.

I'm also thinking of adding hunger/thirst and cold to the factors that you can use. Probably with some randomised resistances for most generics, so you can never be sure what's going to work best.

This (probably) wouldn't be too complicated and would make it so that not all slaves take the same amount of time to train.

I agree. I'm just a little worried about feature creep: I have visions of factoring racial resistances and occupation based resistances. (Vampires: very resistant to cold' date=' pain and intimidation, mildly so to pleasure, very susceptible to a certain sort of hunger...)

But all that stuff would be cool to have.

Yes! Please don't make it Helgen.

OK. Still want a decent name for the fort though. The site I'm thinking of is south of, and looking down on Secunda's Kiss. It'd be nice to have something that played off that. Secunda's Rape would be a bit obvious. Secunda's Ravishment sounds good - but I can't imagine all the bandits saying it...

There's a good idea there somewhere, I know there is.

OK. Still want a decent name for the fort though. The site I'm thinking of is south of' date=' and looking down on Secunda's Kiss. It'd be nice to have something that played off that. Secunda's Rape would be a bit obvious. Secunda's Ravishment sounds good - but I can't imagine all the bandits saying it...

There's a good idea there somewhere, I know there is.

[/quote']

You could also use naming involving Masser (Secunda being the lesser moon and Masser being the greater moon)