Long story short; I would like to adjust a few aspects of the female skeleton (namely legs and head) because Bethesda cannot into proportions. I know how edit and export regular meshes, but I have no experience with editing skeleton files. Hence the question: how to edit and then export skeleton.nif? My apps of choice is Blender.

I know there are some mods on the Nexus tweaking the skeleton, but they either suck ass (xp32) or add a lot of features I do not want in my game (ECE).

Long story short; I would like to adjust a few aspects of the female skeleton (namely legs and head) because Bethesda cannot into proportions. I know how edit and export regular meshes, but I have no experience with editing skeleton files. Hence the question: how to edit and then export skeleton.nif? My apps of choice is Blender.

I know there are some mods on the Nexus tweaking the skeleton, but they either suck ass (xp32) or add a lot of features I do not want in my game (ECE).

Wow. That's pretty harsh.

Either way, nifskope does the trick. Scale the bones you want to scale, hit save and you're done.

:lol:

Anyway, in order to find something you need to know what you're looking for first. And even now, knowing that I have to use NifScope to "scale the bones", I still can't find a clear how-to. So I would appreciate a little more in-depth explanation or a link to a tutorial.

I'm seeing this right now:

wdCYSubl.jpg

:heart: Thank you for your kindness in advance.  :heart:

///

Ok, I think I get it.

Wow, your avatar seems to fit your character pretty well, the dick part I mean. 
And you need a plugin for Blender for it to edit nifs properly, unless you want to import/export them as obj. then convert them in Nifskope. Getting 3ds would be better practically speaking, you wouldn't want to have an ass sucking result right ? 

Because exposing a work as time consuming as xp32's skeleton with such adjective as "ass sucking" is a direct rape to your very signature.

You are basically saying without explanation that the skeleton sucks and you are also not adding a subjective component to your sentence like "I find it ass sucking", instead you are establishing the whole skeleton as "ass sucking", thus forcing your own opinion on others as the only valid one and making people who do like that skeleton and respect xp32's work uselessly "butt hurt".

There are such things as common politeness and respect, even on the internet. My rant is petty but there was no way I couldn't give an answer to that retarded sentence after reading your signature. 

Good day. 

How can I force my opinion on anyone? Any statement of judgemental nature that comes from me is I find by default. I get that my hyperbole might have been unnecessary, and I apologize to anyone that felt offended, but don't be silly.

My very signature is about forcing an opinion as valid because you can't win an argument. It was not my intent to argue over anything in this thread, I was simply looking for a solution.

• 2 months later...