View File

If you've ever been bothered by the fact that crime in Skyrim is low risk - high reward, this mod is for you.

FEATURES:

- Significantly higher bounties for crimes, will ensure that even high level characters will not be able to murder half a city and simply pay off their bounty.

- The mod also allows female characters to try and bribe guards with sex. Doing so may result in higher bounty though (bribery attempt), and even if the attempt will be successful the crimes will not be forgotten - only this once the guard will let you off.

FUTURE PLANS:

I will add a chance that a guard will drag the PC to prison even though he supposedly accepted the sex bribe.

I will also add the ability to ask the guard for a private conversation

I will also modify the chance the guard will accept the bribe by:

- Arrousal (SexLabAroused)

- Attraction (my own mod, once I release it)

- people around

REQUIREMENTS:

There are two versions available. The base one requires xazPrisonOverhaul and ZAZAnimationPack in addition to SexLab, while the "no xazpo" version requires sexlab only.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/23/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, xazPrisonOverhaul, ZaZAnimationPack
  • Special Edition Compatible

Interesting idea, but if you are going to do this why not do your own version of a prison stay. I mean there is already the overhaul for those that want the bondage experience but so far there is lacking a more traditional prison experience.

What I would suggest is this.

When taken to prison add in a new clickable item in the cell. Clicking that will take the character to a new zone you create. A common prison area, which has a second level above it with a walk way where guards can walk, with stairs going up but they have a locked gate on them. The common room with some tables and other stuff around. A hall leading off or several halls leading off to cells where cots are, where you would sleep but no cell doors. A hall leading to a kitchen area where the kitchen is behind bars to keep the cooks safe but the prisoner can go and get their daily rations of food. Another hall leading off to communal showers and privey area.

The guards pretty much ignore what the prisoners do to each other as long as they don't

A) try and escape.

B) try to kill each other.

All other things such as beating the hell out of each other, brawls, rape etc is ignored and considered part of the punishment for being in prison.

A PC tossed into prison is only allowed to sleep every so often, once they sleep time advances. You could have this on sliders so people could customize the experience to their taste. So it could be a ratio of each time you sleep you have to spend at least 5 mins or real life time wandering the prison or as much as 20 mins and let the player set that. Then you can have a slider for how much time passes each time they sleep. On one end they can sleep and only one in game day passes, to the other end and each time they sleep a month passes.

While awake and wondering around they have to deal with the other prisoners, being mostly males of varies races. (just cause in real life there are far more men in prison so makes sense it would be the same) Most of the prisoners could be in small groups or gangs for protection. The PC can try and trade food rations or sex for drugs, alcohol, shiv, lockpicks, etc. They could also try and persuade or intimated the other prisoners into it.

On the flip side the other prisoners might approach the PC and demand their food, any items they might have they gained, their clothes or sex. The PC can attempt to persuade them against it, intimidate them, bribe them with sex, brawl them, or just consent. If the PC fails to persuade or intimidate them it turns into a brawl. If the PC loses brawls or consents often enough they get the prison bitch aura which greatly increases the prisoners coming over to harress the PC, cause they are seen as a easy mark.

If the PC wins all the brawls they could get the aura prison king where the other prisoners consent to their demands more and fear the PC.

Anyways just a idea to give a alternative prison experience for those wanting it than the current prison overhaul gives.

You could even allow it to work with the prison overhaul and during installation have it ask you if you want to use this mods prison system or the other.

Anything that makes punishment for crimes harder is cool. The vanilla game handles crime like a joke. I prefer playing criminal characters, using sexlab mods for starting out whoring, then thiefing and then assassination as the character progresses. Prison Overhaul really makes you avoid having bounties on you because it does what punishment should do: deterrence. While i really like PO and it is a masterwork in modding it is also very vulnerable to conflicts and bugs. A simpler version in one location, like nutluck suggested, would be more stable i think. Something like tryout Powdegangers in FO:NV: you have something to do (walking around, getting food/water, trying to sleep) but are constantly accosted by the inmates. A reputation system that has an influence on the way the PC is treated would be cool too. A lvl 40 db assassin would have a pretty quiet experience in the cells compared to a lvl3 gutterwhore that got caught for a petty crime.

Anyway, I will keep an interested eye on this one.

Anything that makes punishment for crimes harder is cool. The vanilla game handles crime like a joke. I prefer playing criminal characters, using sexlab mods for starting out whoring, then thiefing and then assassination as the character progresses. Prison Overhaul really makes you avoid having bounties on you because it does what punishment should do: deterrence. While i really like PO and it is a masterwork in modding it is also very vulnerable to conflicts and bugs. A simpler version in one location, like nutluck suggested, would be more stable i think. Something like tryout Powdegangers in FO:NV: you have something to do (walking around, getting food/water, trying to sleep) but are constantly accosted by the inmates. A reputation system that has an influence on the way the PC is treated would be cool too. A lvl 40 db assassin would have a pretty quiet experience in the cells compared to a lvl3 gutterwhore that got caught for a petty crime.

Anyway, I will keep an interested eye on this one.

The powdergangers prison system is what partially inspired my suggestion.

Also to make things more interesting give the prisoners random levels with a minimum. I mean most of them are going to be hardened prisoners so having them range from 10-40 would make sense to me. That way a high level PC especially 50+ is going to have few issues in prison but a low level below level 10 will have a rough time.

Could even do 25% of each, 25% of the prisoners are level 10, 25% between 11-20 level, 25% between 21-30, and 25% 31-40. Making prisoner much harder on lower level character and being less and less of a problem with high level characters.

Interesting idea, but if you are going to do this why not do your own version of a prison stay. I mean there is already the overhaul for those that want the bondage experience but so far there is lacking a more traditional prison experience.

When taken to prison add in a new clickable item in the cell. Clicking that will take the character to a new zone you create. A common prison area, which has a second level above it with a walk way where guards can walk, with stairs going up but they have a locked gate on them. The common room with some tables and other stuff around. A hall leading off or several halls leading off to cells where cots are, where you would sleep but no cell doors. A hall leading to a kitchen area where the kitchen is behind bars to keep the cooks safe but the prisoner can go and get their daily rations of food. Another hall leading off to communal showers and privey area.

The guards pretty much ignore what the prisoners do to each other as long as they don't

A) try and escape.

All other things such as beating the hell out of each other, brawls, rape etc is ignored and considered part of the punishment for being in prison.

A PC tossed into prison is only allowed to sleep every so often, once they sleep time advances. You could have this on sliders so people could customize the experience to their taste. So it could be a ratio of each time you sleep you have to spend at least 5 mins or real life time wandering the prison or as much as 20 mins and let the player set that. Then you can have a slider for how much time passes each time they sleep. On one end they can sleep and only one in game day passes, to the other end and each time they sleep a month passes.

While awake and wondering around they have to deal with the other prisoners, being mostly males of varies races. (just cause in real life there are far more men in prison so makes sense it would be the same) Most of the prisoners could be in small groups or gangs for protection. The PC can try and trade food rations or sex for drugs, alcohol, shiv, lockpicks, etc. They could also try and persuade or intimated the other prisoners into it.

On the flip side the other prisoners might approach the PC and demand their food, any items they might have they gained, their clothes or sex. The PC can attempt to persuade them against it, intimidate them, bribe them with sex, brawl them, or just consent. If the PC fails to persuade or intimidate them it turns into a brawl. If the PC loses brawls or consents often enough they get the prison bitch aura which greatly increases the prisoners coming over to harress the PC, cause they are seen as a easy mark.

If the PC wins all the brawls they could get the aura prison king where the other prisoners consent to their demands more and fear the PC.

Anyways just a idea to give a alternative prison experience for those wanting it than the current prison overhaul gives.

You could even allow it to work with the prison overhaul and during installation have it ask you if you want to use this mods prison system or the other.

You seem to be describing this mod - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26281/? - I've just tried it out - it obviously has no links to Sexlab though so the NPC prisoners would need modified.

Is XAZPrisonOverhaul required or just optional? I would like to use your mod only without PrisonOverhaul.

It is required. I will provide a XAZPO-less version tomorrow though if you want it. 

A) try and escape.

Those Ideas are really cool, but I didn't really aim at making a prison simulation mod. I'd love to, but for now it seems both too hard for my abilities and too time consuming for my limited time, especially since I'm concentrating on my Attraction / Approach mod.

I have uploaded a version that doesn't require xazPrisonOverhaul. 

One request. Can you make the possession and use of skooma actually illegal?

Maybe duplicate some of the effects in later versions?

That's a simple and immersive idea - I like it. I'll try to do that.

-edit-

I thought of a new feature - allowing the player to sell stolen goods with a chance of the shopkeeper noticing / reporting the player, or reacting in some other way (extorting a money, sex, simply commenting) depending on relationship with the player, speech skill, and Attraction.

I have no idea how to accomplish this even in the simplest version(simple report crime) without creating some overscripted monstrosity though.

You seem to be describing this mod - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26281/? - I've just tried it out - it obviously has no links to Sexlab though so the NPC prisoners would need modified.

Damn, this mod looks excellent! I'm going to test it in tandem with a number of LL mods to see how much naughty gameplay can emerge from it without messing with the mod itself.

(Urge to actually start modding intensifies...)

That's a simple and immersive idea - I like it. I'll try to do that.

-edit-

I thought of a new feature - allowing the player to sell stolen goods with a chance of the shopkeeper noticing / reporting the player, or reacting in some other way (extorting a money, sex, simply commenting) depending on relationship with the player, speech skill, and Attraction.

I have no idea how to accomplish this even in the simplest version(simple report crime) without creating some overscripted monstrosity though.

wow,nice ideas,I can image how exciting to crime already !

Damn, this mod looks excellent! I'm going to test it in tandem with a number of LL mods to see how much naughty gameplay can emerge from it without messing with the mod itself.

(Urge to actually start modding intensifies...)

Let me know how they work! Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I started implementing a reputation system, which I believe Skyrim is severely lacking, and I would love to hear what you think and your ideas. Here's what I'm doing:

• Each hold will have a separate reputation (I may add a global reputation later on)
  • Witnessed crime will lower the reputation by a fourth of the correct amount set in MCM ( after all not everybody will hear about you)
  • Reputation will affect the relationships with NPCs, so if for example you are friends with Ysolda and you murder someone in Whiterun your relationship with her will drop. If you murder several people and go to jail, you might actually find yourself having to run from a lynch mob.
  • Going to prison will lower the reputation by a full amount (everybody will know)

Additional thoughts:

• If I add a global reputation later on, it will have a much lower effect than the per hold ones.
  • I'll add automatic detection of xazpo and other mods that might be used.
  • I'd love to make quests increase reputation in the holds, but I don't know how to do this without altering all vanilla quests. If someone has an idea I'd be grateful if he shared it.

What are your thoughts and ideas?

The mod has enormous potential, but that would also require an enormous amount of work.

Here are some thoughts, I don't know if they're possible or fitting into your plans, especially because they're not SL related.

You could raise the reputation again via

• finishing the Yarl's bounty quests (so that Forsworns won't raid the farms, giants steal sheep, caravans can travel in safety ...)
  • delivering herbs or health potions to the Temple of Kynareth (helping the sick), flowers to the Temple of Mara
  • cooking in the orphanage or sweeping floors in it / on the market place
  • playing with kids in jester clothes
  • giving food to beggars, more than once. Or cloths once (shoes and body)
  • helping harvesting the fields (the goods will be removed from the inventory)
  • a delivered letter, meeting a royal person with a high reputation (yarl's advisor or housecarl, the thane). That person could blackmail you for spreading a positive lie.

I'd like to not being able to abuse the system (wiki entry about Skyrims' Disposition).

So if you were at 1 (Friend), dropped to 0 (Acquaintance), you shouldn't be able to raise above the old number with those quests.

Btw, what were your further thoughts?

Eg when a mob was hunting you, does the system raise to zero over time, same as the bounties?

And what about bandits, forsworn, vamps, are they excluded or could an option be possible to have a reverted scaling (reputation under zero could make you friendly with the holds' bandits)?

Your plans could add a whole new RPG feeling into Skyrim, such as playing as a real thief, selling your goods to bandits, disguising to talk to people (eg for quests disguised as a guard).

With the disguising system the Yarl could clean your name again if you've finished one of the main quests - or bribed / being blackmailed by one of the courtyard members.

The mod has enormous potential, but that would also require an enormous amount of work.

Here are some thoughts, I don't know if they're possible or fitting into your plans, especially because they're not SL related.

You could raise the reputation again via

• finishing the Yarl's bounty quests (so that Forsworns won't raid the farms, giants steal sheep, caravans can travel in safety ...)
  • delivering herbs or health potions to the Temple of Kynareth (helping the sick), flowers to the Temple of Mara
  • cooking in the orphanage or sweeping floors in it / on the market place
  • playing with kids in jester clothes
  • giving food to beggars, more than once. Or cloths once (shoes and body)
  • helping harvesting the fields (the goods will be removed from the inventory)
  • a delivered letter, meeting a royal person with a high reputation (yarl's advisor or housecarl, the thane). That person could blackmail you for spreading a positive lie.

I'd like to not being able to abuse the system (wiki entry about Skyrims' Disposition).

So if you were at 1 (Friend), dropped to 0 (Acquaintance), you shouldn't be able to raise above the old number with those quests.

Btw, what were your further thoughts?

Eg when a mob was hunting you, does the system raise to zero over time, same as the bounties?

And what about bandits, forsworn, vamps, are they excluded or could an option be possible to have a reverted scaling (reputation under zero could make you friendly with the holds' bandits)?

Your plans could add a whole new RPG feeling into Skyrim, such as playing as a real thief, selling your goods to bandits, disguising to talk to people (eg for quests disguised as a guard).

With the disguising system the Yarl could clean your name again if you've finished one of the main quests - or bribed / being blackmailed by one of the courtyard members.

Those are all great ideas, and some should be pretty easy to implement.

I think relationship of 1 should be the highest achievable via reputation system - relationship of 2 or more seems  to be reserved for close friends / family / lovers.

Wait, does bounty decrease over time? I never noticed :o

Reputation decay would actually be possible and easy. It would also make sense.

I could implement a separate reputation (from the hold system) for major enemy factions (i.e. bandits, forsworn), but the factions would still need some additional features to work well - I don't think the bandits would refrain from attacking any person that has a bounty - there would have to be some way of raising bandit reputation.

Disguising is another great idea. I hadn't thought of it... My original idea for implementing reputation would not allow for it, or perhaps it would, but it wouldn't work well... I need to think it through.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was hoping for a mod like this to happen! Didn't see this til now. I hope you get the groundwork done so later on more stuffs could be added.

Prison Overhaul did a good job on making the prison system works, although it needs more polishing. A bounty overhaul would be a sweet addition to the mix.

Does this work on latest release by the way, or would it need to be updated first?

EDIT: Tried this and bribed a guard with a favor. After animation was done the guard just pull out his sword and engaged me again. After trying to bribe again I was send to Windhelm's prison instead of Whiterun's which I was nearby to.

• 3 weeks later...

I suspect I have found a ... inconvenience with another mod.

Namely with Sexlab Working Girl.

YCrimeOverhaul punishes whoring in plain sight of a guard and Sexlab Working Girl is running scripts to announce whoring.

The actual bug is even when this script is supposed to be off (i.e. no clients are requesting service) the guards come running to the PC, announce they will have fun with the PC or else the PC is going to jail.

While doing this the guards form an orderly queue. No exaggeration involved in the afore-mentioned sentence.

I unloaded this mod and the issue disappeared. After that I ticked SLW aggain to uninstall it thoroughly. Now with aggain loaded YCO the issue is gone for good.

It seems your guard script checks whether or not a whoring script is present, not necessarily active.

-edit-

I really like this idea, I think it's something Skyrim lacks (well at least a LL version of it). The extortion is a great idea perhaps:

• make them perform multiple acts over the next few visits (next time you talk to them)
  • you can't trade with them until the act is completed for that visit (could lead to a scripting nightmare if it messes up?)
  • after they catch you they will blackmail you, for example: 30%~ of the time you talk to them after that they will remind you and make you have sex or they will tell the guards)

Anyway this mod has great potential, I hope you continue developing it.

• 4 weeks later...

I am currently having a slight problem with this mod, if I choose the option to bribe the guard with sex, regardless of what happens (he accepts, or accusing me of bribery) my entire bounty gets reduced to 0, not sure if it's a bug with this mod specifically or a conflict with XAZPrisonOverhaul. If accused of bribery he says "off to prison with you" but doesn't take me, he just walks off.

• 6 months later...

Just installed your mod and had a look in TES5edit before testing it.
Falkreach got an escape bounty of only 1.000 instead of 10.000 septims, Winterhold got a trespassing bounty of 10.000 instead of 1.000 septims.