SexLab Framework older versions

Mabashi

Hya, I have few question. Does anyone still have older version of framework like 1.32 -/+? If yes, could send them to me at PW?

Better if someone can send all version. xD

I not versed too, but why Ashal don't leaves older versions?

Thanks a lot.

Sorry for my terrible english...

Support. Confusion, Stability, are just a few reasons Ashal may have for not leaving older versions up. There are massive changes between these and some are major game fixes for Sexlab. Without which the current mods couldn't work properly.

The only reason a user of these mod would need an older version is to "rollback" to it to play with a particular mod that hasn't been upgraded to be compatible with the current version. I don't understand why someone needs "all" of the versions? Which version do you need?

Support. Confusion, Stability, are just a few reasons Ashal may have for not leaving older versions up. There are massive changes between these and some are major game fixes for Sexlab. Without which the current mods couldn't work properly.

The only reason a user of these mod would need an older version is to "rollback" to it to play with a particular mod that hasn't been upgraded to be compatible with the current version. I don't understand why someone needs "all" of the versions? Which version do you need?

just remember they cant help you if you have any problem on  running the game or some bugs or errors regarding in the old version

and post what version did you need so they can send you the DL link

I have the following, which should be the original downloads:

SexLabFramework.v101b.zip

SexLabFramework%2ev111b.7z

SexLabFramework%2ev112.7z

SexLabFramework.v114.7z

SexLabFramework.v115b.7z

SexLabFramework.v120.7z

SexLabFramework.v121.7z

SexLabFramework.v124.7z

SexLabFramework.v130.7z

SexLabFramework.v131.7z

SexLabFramework.v132.7z

SexLabFramework.v133.7z

SexLabFramework.v134.7z

SexLabFramework.v135.7z

SexLabFramework.v138b.7z

SexLabFramework.v139.7z

Heck I even have 

SexIs 

MLA023cSMAIO

MiniLoversAlt 

and

MiniLovers 0.2.3

Yea, I know. I don't what to look for here with any older versions of mod.

@ritualclarity

I will take 1.24.

Sending it PM. If you find v1.10 let me know or PM me. I believe I have some old version of a mod that runs with v1.10 and would like to experiment with the differences. That is the only reason I want older versions. To see and learn about the changes in game. I can use the link Ashal has to the repository to visually look at the code but not being a modder I don't always understand all that is going on. :(

If people were smart they'd realize every single version since Rev4 is available at http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework, including many unreleased inbetween versions.

And I don't easily provide old versions because it makes for a support nightmare, anybody not using the newest is instantly on the ignore list for support. People staying back on old versions also makes modders hesitant to use newer features not available in those older versions.

If people were smart they'd realize every single version since Rev4 is available at http://git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework, including many unreleased inbetween versions.

And I don't easily provide old versions because it makes for a support nightmare, anybody not using the newest is instantly on the ignore list for support. People staying back on old versions also makes modders hesitant to use newer features not available in those older versions.

I can use the link Ashal has to the repository to visually look at the code but not being a modder I don't always understand all that is going on. :(

I don't know where to go there to get the older versions. I have just read the OP where I can set up the ability to get the most current version as well. Perhaps when I start to mod my Skyrim again I will do that as well. I am using some of my spare time to look over that site but most of my current time is setting up my computer for modding. Tools etc.

I agree and only use any older versions for two reasons. One, mods i am using haven't been upgraded to the new version yet. Two. Playing with some old version just for fun. Nether of those reasons will cause me to ask for support in Sexlab. With MO now I can keep playing the older versions of mods as the get developed and just upgrade as my profiles and new play through occur.

That is the reason for my PM only and only when someone specifies the exact version that they desire, and only after strongly recommending them to use the current version... :angel: Any author or yourself can clearly see an individual requesting a specific version and can respond to support accordingly. I never send old mods via PM unless requested in open forums for that very reason. (for anybody that thinks of flooding my Mail box..lol)

I can use the link Ashal has to the repository to visually look at the code but not being a modder I don't always understand all that is going on. :(

I don't know where to go there to get the older versions. I have just read the OP where I can set up the ability to get the most current version as well. Perhaps when I start to mod my Skyrim again I will do that as well. I am using some of my spare time to look over that site but most of my current time is setting up my computer for modding. Tools etc.

Using Git from your cloned repo you can rollback to any previous commit. Open git options from right clicking on the cloned repo folder -> view log -> right click a commit message entry you want to roll back to -> "Reset <branch> to this..."

• 3 months later...

Paddington. Ashal doesn't want me to send any more copies to individuals. . I don't even know if I still have a functional copy of 1.24 anymore or any before 1.35 for that matter. 1.35 was the second to the last complete run through that worked well with me. Since he does have a way to get whichever copy you want desire I feel that I have to honor his requests.

As that is the case read above thread. You will see that if you set up the Getrepo in your computer you can have the most current or any version back to 1.0 if I remember correctly. Now you can have the 1.24, 1.25 or any version needed to work properly with your mods. If you have problem setting it up post a question in the tech support on this. I personally haven't set that up yet but really want to for that very purpose of having any version I desire.

Sorry it isn't a very productive first post for you. It will get better and have fun.

SexLabFramework.v114.7z

SexLabFramework.v115b.7z

SexLabFramework.v120.7z

SexLabFramework.v121.7z

SexLabFramework.v124.7z

SexLabFramework.v130.7z

SexLabFramework.v131.7z

SexLabFramework.v132.7z

SexLabFramework.v133.7z

SexLabFramework.v134.7z

SexLabFramework.v135.7z

SexLabFramework.v138b.7z

SexLabFramework.v139.7z

Heck I even have 

SexIs 

MLA023cSMAIO

MiniLoversAlt 

and

MiniLovers 0.2.3

Using Git from your cloned repo you can rollback to any previous commit. Open git options from right clicking on the cloned repo folder -> view log -> right click a commit message entry you want to roll back to -> "Reset <branch> to this..."

Paddington. Ashal doesn't want me to send any more copies to individuals. . I don't even know if I still have a functional copy of 1.24 anymore or any before 1.35 for that matter. 1.35 was the second to the last complete run through that worked well with me. Since he does have a way to get whichever copy you want desire I feel that I have to honor his requests.

As that is the case read above thread. You will see that if you set up the Getrepo in your computer you can have the most current or any version back to 1.0 if I remember correctly. Now you can have the 1.24, 1.25 or any version needed to work properly with your mods. If you have problem setting it up post a question in the tech support on this. I personally haven't set that up yet but really want to for that very purpose of having any version I desire.

Sorry it isn't a very productive first post for you. It will get better and have fun.

seems I'm searching for older version with them and ashal's link is gibberish to me and your reasoning for not holding links to the older versions only holds you responsible for upgrading those mods to be compatible with the changes after mods of large audiences suddenly become unusable to the growing demand because you make too dfrastic a change and decide nobody can have the older versions

either need links up supporting those older mods the modders don't have time to stop and adapt to the changes after months of a wip or a patch fix downloadable for those mods

any of you care to share 1.39b?

Edit: 7-zip translated the targ file for me if any1 understands how to use these files to revert to older sexlab framework version

• 4 months later...

I am looking for v158b now because v159c uses (requires) some papyrus utility that keeps getting overwritten by SOS. Mod organizer tells me to put schlongs before sexlab but you crash if you put an ESP before an ESM. Not having any luck .... guess I'll install a v157

I am looking for v158b now because v159c uses (requires) some papyrus utility that keeps getting overwritten by SOS. Mod organizer tells me to put schlongs before sexlab but you crash if you put an ESP before an ESM. Not having any luck .... guess I'll install a v157

MO is talking about the install files, the stuff check in the left window of MO, not the esp & esm load order on the right.

So long as SexLab is overwriting SOS in the LEFT mod organizer window, everything will be fine.

• 7 months later...

SexLabFramework.v114.7z

SexLabFramework.v115b.7z

SexLabFramework.v120.7z

SexLabFramework.v121.7z

SexLabFramework.v124.7z

SexLabFramework.v130.7z

SexLabFramework.v131.7z

SexLabFramework.v132.7z

SexLabFramework.v133.7z

SexLabFramework.v134.7z

SexLabFramework.v135.7z

SexLabFramework.v138b.7z

SexLabFramework.v139.7z

Heck I even have 

SexIs 

MLA023cSMAIO

MiniLoversAlt 

and

MiniLovers 0.2.3

Woah. How did you even get all these! Anyway.. Can I have .v139? Please?

Archived