Sexlab Release [v1.3]

Not a bad idea at all. Wouldn't be hard to do either. I'll look into that.

SLA actually has its own function if you need to...relieve some stress early, you just need to hold button that you use for the arousal check.

*Edit* Done. Will upload 1.3 shortly.

I like it (and have used it) a lot!

One suggestion though.... can you add Estrus, Tentacles and Dwemer to the list of tags to exclude from your masturbation animations?

Having the Estrus tentacles or the Dwemer fuck machine pop up out of nowhere in the middle of an inn is a little jarring.

Somehow, these animations are labeled as Solo and Masturbation (since they don't have other partners involved).

If you need details, contact jbezorg. 

These animations are part of Estrus Chaurus (not sure where the dwemer machine came from... zaz maybe or SD).

The Dwemer machine, Tentacles and Other come from the base mod needed to run Estrus Chaurus, which is Estrus for Skyrim at:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102/?

HTH

It's not a bad idea, I scripted some arousal based triggering function in my oblivion mod awhile ago and could've totally sympathizes with the necessity for such mods (but I know that papyrus is a totally different package, and I played cat races).

With Skyrim, I'm already using other mods that made player touch herself when arousal reached some thresholds and I don't want to start over from the execution. I think my choice depends on the dependencies, since some mods bloat more than others. IMHO, you have a small-footprint package in development currently, and maybe you'd find a niche there.

So that's your finished product. That release date and even version number fooled me entirely! got me laughing at myself silly. All your points taken. I see it says v1.3 now. I'm a hoot..

( : I'm now downloading it to look at privately, just for keep. )

Thank You for having taken time to clarify.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Still laughing at what happened as the mod works perfectly unless... you're on a horse when it triggers.

You remain on the back of the horse whilst diddling, which is kind of sexy, afterwards you dismount and have control of the horse and not PC, or limited control of PC.

Tried using "TC" to fix it with no joy.  It's not a problem, will just make sure to get off before I get off (boom boom).

DD belt events make you dismount before the animation starts so there must be a simple fix somewhere, although I did like staying on and it's a minor issue.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there thanks for working on this idea. I've been dreaming of this for so long now...

Is it possible for this mod to somehow work with combat rape mod such as Defeat, so if you start masturbating during combat it automatically triggers a combat rape?

This mod is (supposed to) not trigger an event if the player is either trespassing, or in combat. I ended up doing that because of complaints about it not being realistic, or something like that.

Hi,

Still laughing at what happened as the mod works perfectly unless... you're on a horse when it triggers.

You remain on the back of the horse whilst diddling, which is kind of sexy, afterwards you dismount and have control of the horse and not PC, or limited control of PC.

Tried using "TC" to fix it with no joy.  It's not a problem, will just make sure to get off before I get off (boom boom).

DD belt events make you dismount before the animation starts so there must be a simple fix somewhere, although I did like staying on and it's a minor issue.

Sounds like I need to tighten up the conditions that trigger the scene even more... Okay, good to know. Thanks.

*Edit* Found an easy way to fix that situation. I'll be sure to add it when I update this mod next.

Does it have a slider for the arousal level needed in the latest versions ?

Short answer, yes.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I have patched your mod to include NPC Release as opposed to only the Player character. I probably could not have done it on my own, but was able to adapt blocks of similar code from the LoversComfort mod and Random Sex mod. I have implemented a separate slider for NPCs to allow separate control of their arousal threshold. The NPC release and PC release also can be turned off individually with individual controls in the menu.

It appears to work fine on my system, if you wish to include it?

SexlabReleaseNPCPatch.7z

I'm wondering about how this will work if the player is belted via Devious Devices, cause well pc already attempts masturbation and well having 2 mods force the pc to attempt seems redundant.  I do like the idea of the mod and npc support.  Wondering if there are checks in place that prevent the player from doubling up on relief attempts while belted.

I'll have a look at it. I have a feeling it is probably due to arousal...

Is it possible to implement a timer for NPCs too like for PC?  Wouldn't that fix the endless loop?

Having said that the CD shop was very funny with the NPC version of this mod on, my notification area just constantly updating, full of "...is very aroused..." and "...ceases her efforts..." as everyone belted.  It was impossible to have a full conversation with anyone but Master.

I'll have a look at it. I have a feeling it is probably due to arousal...

Is it possible to implement a timer for NPCs too like for PC?  Wouldn't that fix the endless loop?

Having said that the CD shop was very funny with the NPC version of this mod on, my notification area just constantly updating, full of "...is very aroused..." and "...ceases her efforts..." as everyone belted.  It was impossible to have a full conversation with anyone but Master.

I don't want to implement a timer for NPCs. I think the NPC arousal should be a continuous thing. The reasoning is that the PC arousal is done based on game time, so there is a relatively long duration between checks. If the NPC arousal checks are too far apart like that, there is the potential for a large group of NPCs to suddenly have an arousal above the threshold compared to the last check. That means that after nothing else going on, you could suddenly have hordes of previously serene townsfolk break out simultaneously into a large group wank-a-thon.

A better solution is to check to see if the actor being inspected is currently engaged in sex, and if they are, to skip the arousal check.

I don't want to implement a timer for NPCs. I think the NPC arousal should be a continuous thing. The reasoning is that the PC arousal is done based on game time, so there is a relatively long duration between checks. If the NPC arousal checks are too far apart like that, there is the potential for a large group of NPCs to suddenly have an arousal above the threshold compared to the last check. That means that after nothing else going on, you could suddenly have hordes of previously serene townsfolk break out simultaneously into a large group wank-a-thon.

A better solution is to check to see if the actor being inspected is currently engaged in sex, and if they are, to skip the arousal check.

That sounds kind of amusing, honestly. Maybe it's just me?

Big laugh here.  Yes it does.  Do any SL mods have an area-of-effect arousal spell?

Although too many SL animations at once always gives me C++ library crash.  Would be damned funny for a bit though.  I do have the NPC threshold on 99 so Skyrim hasn't yet turned into a land of rampant onanists, the belted women coz of DD For The Masses are all at it quite a lot though.

Having no idea how to do any of this I should maybe keep schtum but would it be possible instead to have a cumulative threshold for arousal? 

ie if I'd been at 100 for x hours I'd then unstoppably start diddling.  At the moment I could have had sex 30 seconds ago and being an exhibitionist, wandering into the centre of Whiterun my arousal would very quickly be back at 100 and then the timed check kicks in, even though I'd only had sex less than a game hour ago.

I have updated my patch - new features:

- Scan Interval between arousal checks is now configurable globally

- PC now checks on a constant basis, similar to NPC

- PC now shares more code with the NPCs (NPCs are similarly forbidden from auto-Estrus and masturbating while trespassing)

- PC and NPC both have configurable Cool-Down times (based on code from LoversComfort mod) - the minimum number of hours since last orgasm

Please let me know if this fixes the issues.

SexLabReleaseNPCPatch2.7z

I agree of course - I worded it like that because I thought it was hilarious idea myself, but it could become strange or annoying to have sudden mass masturbation outbreaks on a timed basis. Like a XXX version of the Star Trek TOS episode "Return of the Archons".