Sexlab Release [v1.3]

At some point I would like to only have the events trigger in a "safe" area, like a player's house, or an inn. Similarly for npcs, I would like to have it so that they would only masturbate in a cell they own. Unfortunately, I really don't have time to work on such a massive undertaking.

rangedphoenix - It might not be that tricky - being outside of line of sight of other NPCs might work nicely for that. Especially if the character is in the wild - in the middle of nowhere they should not be afraid of masturbating, yet they would not need to 'own' that patch of forest. However, what about followers?

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a "hilarious mod conflicts" or "unintended mod humour" thread?

Just asking as I'm still laughing at something, hours later:

The shouty prophet idiot in Whiterun doesn't stop his shouting while wanking, and the the effect is really funny.  It happened at 2 this morning and I'm still crying laughing at it, it's now 3pm (I haven't been playing all this time).

Also, there's an interaction between this and with Aroused Creatures, whereby if you leave "nearby hostiles release" on, animals and beasts that don't have masturbation options just ragdoll in time with the Aroused Creatures validity check, it's like they've got Narcolepsy and PSAS at the same time.  Turning off hostiles release stopped this but this was pretty funny too.

• 3 weeks later...

Great little mod.  Thanks, rangedphoenix!

May I re-request an integrated masturbation power?  (Rather than spell.)

I'm a console-to-PC convert and I still prefer to play on a controller, so I don't really have any buttons to spare.  Even with my layout modded, dedicating one direction on my D-pad to LSA's status check function would eat two of my precious few eight hotkeys.

• 4 weeks later...

I have updated my patch - new features:

- Scan Interval between arousal checks is now configurable globally

- PC now checks on a constant basis, similar to NPC

- PC now shares more code with the NPCs (NPCs are similarly forbidden from auto-Estrus and masturbating while trespassing)

- PC and NPC both have configurable Cool-Down times (based on code from LoversComfort mod) - the minimum number of hours since last orgasm

Please let me know if this fixes the issues.

Everything works for me.  On NPC this is unintentional comedy goldmine.

I think it will help the popularity of Sexlab Release if the patch is included.  I skipped version 1.0 through 1.3 because I thought the mod was for PC only until I stumbled upon the patch post. 

Hopefully this will lead to animators create more scenes for SL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

First off, I did a search for "SLRelease" and "release" and didn't find this mod. I only know it existed because of the post in the funny sexlab stories thread. Idk...

Second, If someone made a patch for it to work on npc's (which is something I almost had to learn to do myself just to get it), then it should be included in the download links or at least mentioned in the initial post for this mod.

People would find it and have alot more interest in it if they knew about it and that npc's work too.

If this mod is still active, it needs a small patch to prevent release while the player is riding a horse. 

Funny things happen if a sexlab animation is triggered while mounted.

It's a simple fix but a critical one if you are riding (and if you happen to have the Steed fetish from Stories especially).

Edit: 

I hope you won't mind - I relelased that patch on a separate page as part of a small collection of personal patches.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42012-obscure-patches-2015-01-26/ 

I will take it down if SexLab Release is updated in the future.

• 2 months later...

I had an idea about preventing masturbation while wearing a belt, which seems to be broken...?

Where you do the following:
int threadId = sexlab.startSex(mastActorArray, animations, none, none)
Is it possible to add a check to see if the actor is belted? Something like...

if (actorisbelted)
   do masturbation
else
   return

I don't know how this stuff works, exactly... but here's my idea... replace that single line with these three lines:

If (Masturbator.GetWornForm(0x00000049))
    int threadId = sexlab.startSex(mastActorArray, animations, none, none)  
endIf

That might not work, I'm not sure how the device hider does its thing.
Maybe there's a wornhaskeyword() script that can be used, or even getslotmask()?
  • 11 months later...

So I went ahead and wrote up a quick patch for this that fixes masturbating when wearing a chastity belt.  It's overly-simple code - it just checks if slot 52 is filled or not, and if it is, it doesn't trigger a scene.  Source code is in the BSA file (just like the original mod), if anyone is interested.

Posted with permission from rangedphoenix.

EDIT: New mod here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2957-sexlab-release-redux/

• 2 months later...

So I went ahead and wrote up a quick patch for this that fixes masturbating when wearing a chastity belt.  It's overly-simple code - it just checks if slot 52 is filled or not, and if it is, it doesn't trigger a scene.  Source code is in the BSA file (just like the original mod), if anyone is interested.

Posted with permission from rangedphoenix.

I've since updated this once again to do a keyword check instead of a slot check.  Since it's no longer a single version, I went ahead and created a new download in order to provide proper support:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2957-sexlab-release-redux/