klikforlife Posted October 4 Posted October 4 Recently I made a post about a telegram channel where I will be posting updates and taking feedback for my NSFW LEWD Minecraft mods, and I was wondering... does anyone even care about NSFW Minecraft mods nowadays or have people moved on to greener pastures? Here's the group if anyone's wondering: https://t.me/molysmods
supremo_ Posted Thursday at 07:12 PM Posted Thursday at 07:12 PM yes we do, but we don't comment on the projects because mojang/microsoft has a insider in most nsfw allowing web sites and will send a cease and desist to every one they find, it happened to the original jenny's mod and some of it's continuations, plus the animation framework that was posted here two months ago, so we learned to keep quiet over mods, resource packs on the other hand are free real state
Ambu12 Posted yesterday at 07:17 PM Posted yesterday at 07:17 PM On 10/8/2026 at 4:12 PM, supremo_ said: yes we do Great! So how I'm supposed to know everyone is going?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now