Jump to content

Castlevania: Belmont's Curse Mod Request


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoBaJ76QNdRhsfxfKVqkFzhk8b49kXkxgfCpMq73LJwhmtAAGL5-fuhtE&s=10

 

https://www.cgmagonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/09/castlevania-belmonts-curse-1686.jpg

 

https://www.rpgfan.com/wp-content/uploads/2026/08/Castlevania-Belmonts-Curse-Screenshot-009.webp

 

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/castlevania/images/a/a6/Joan_of_arc_boss_fight_preview_image.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1200?cb=20260722230842

 

The demo for this is coming out tonight, so I thought I'd make a request topic for this and see if anyone would be interested. As always, I'll try to keep the topic updated with any mods we get.

Posted

So, the demo has been pretty thoroughly datamined at this point, so watch out for spoilers if you care. The thing they found that's relevant to us is that

Spoiler

Rose gets a costume of Sonia Belmont, obtained by entering the Konami code somewhere. So if nothing else, we get to stare at Rose's thighs while we play.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...