anonanon421 Posted August 19 Posted August 19 Phaze Futanari+Regula Magistri compatch View File A simple patch for Phaze's Futanari Mod and Regula Magistri, allowing you to be a futanari with a harem of mind-controlled women (you can still marry men but there's no special content for it) or play as a man who dominates futanari. Also, the yokai futanari's trait has been overriden to allow her to marry, so you may play out your fantasies of being or dominating an absolutely massive futanari. (note on dominating as a man; there have been no modifications to the addiction and feminization mechanics so you may not remain on top in this relationship. Future plans include some special interactions to dominate the bookmark futanari, some religious temple service events, and possibly some futanari-specific localization for Regula events (which will be added to the main mod) Place below both mods in the load order. Submitter anonanon421 Submitted 08/18/26 Category Crusader Kings 3 Requirements Phaze Futanari Mod Regula Magistri Requirements for the above
anonanon421 Posted August 19 Author Posted August 19 Currently having some issues with the latest Regula, which I'm trying to sort out. It worked before 5.7.0 and I wasn't expecting the changes to affect it, but for now use an older version.
anonanon421 Posted August 19 Author Posted August 19 It appears the actual problem is that I mucked up installing the latest Regula version somehow so it wasn't actually running and it should be fine for 5.7.1.
Red-Frame Posted August 19 Posted August 19 7 hours ago, anonanon421 said: It appears the actual problem is that I mucked up installing the latest Regula version somehow so it wasn't actually running and it should be fine for 5.7.1. I'm getting an error with the mod's descriptor file and I don't know why.
Shadowterror18 Posted August 19 Posted August 19 3 hours ago, Red-Frame said: I'm getting an error with the mod's descriptor file and I don't know why. Change the text of mod (Futa Regula Patch.mod) from this: Into that:
mastercheaf21 Posted August 19 Posted August 19 contract have the male requirement, at least for the temple service
anonanon421 Posted August 19 Author Posted August 19 Hopefully fixed the path and the temple service contract, which had the male requirement in some places I missed. ' Unfortunately I am having some weird One Drive difficulty with the base Regula Magistri mod at the moment so I'm not able to test it right now.
gao666 Posted August 20 Posted August 20 I created a futa, but I still can't use the Regular book—it's restricting me with a male-only requirement.Why?By the way, I'm using version 5.7.1.
anonanon421 Posted August 20 Author Posted August 20 3 hours ago, gao666 said: I created a futa, but I still can't use the Regular book—it's restricting me with a male-only requirement.Why?By the way, I'm using version 5.7.1. Check that everything's installed correctly, particularly that you've got the right path in the mod file since the original upload had a full path that only works on my machine, and you don't have any red warning signs in the playset screen. Also make sure the patch is after both base mods since otherwise the base mod will override the version of the decision that allows futas. If everything is in order check that you meet all the other requirements, since the displayed blocking reason can be kind of funky sometimes. You have to be an adult and available, meaning not traveling, imprisoned, or similar.
Katz Posted August 20 Posted August 20 The latest version has an extra backslash at the begining of the path that breaks the mod from being recognized.
dark3232 Posted August 20 Posted August 20 (edited) Spent 45 mins trying to make this work no matter what I do it will not work tried for an other 20 mins now it's working HMMM weird Edited August 20 by dark3232
anonanon421 Posted August 20 Author Posted August 20 6 hours ago, anglican said: Does this work for Phaze AGOT as well? Not tested since I didn't know it worked with the current AGOT version. Given the relatively small number of things modified I expect it will work as well as base Regula does, though IIRC there's some trouble related to holy sites and dangling references to vanilla religions. 1
Samaeru Posted August 22 Posted August 22 Patch is great, but there are some problems with gender laws check pulse, which can be triggered via decision or independence war of fellow vassal, possibly found a solution, will playtest for a few days and, if everything works correctly, leave my redaction here. For agot u need to delete every hermilia related files in patch, but there is still problem with gender laws check pulse, that is present in agot itself. 1
Lozolo Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) Anyone run into a problem where the patch just doesnt show up as mod? Unable to find it to even add to playtest despite seeing it in document folder where Ck3 mods are located? Edit: Disregard, folder was inside folder so i only needed to move it out of its ghost folder Edited September 19 by Lozolo
Lozolo Posted September 22 Posted September 22 There is a strange interaction to where the Magistri Vassalize option is causing an invalidation of spouses despite my culture not preventing multiple spouses/concubines. I had an issue the day prior where the ruins investigation was also invaliding spouses so i just chose not to do that activity any more. Now, no matter which option i choose for vassalizing, i then am no longer able to have spouses or concubines.
SSoap Posted September 23 Posted September 23 Currently Mutare Corpus doesn't improve futa pregnancies like it does with regular ones so you can't really get children of the book in normal ways. Thank you for the mod, I've been looking for this for a long time
Samaeru Posted September 23 Posted September 23 20 hours ago, Lozolo said: There is a strange interaction to where the Magistri Vassalize option is causing an invalidation of spouses despite my culture not preventing multiple spouses/concubines. I had an issue the day prior where the ruins investigation was also invaliding spouses so i just chose not to do that activity any more. Now, no matter which option i choose for vassalizing, i then am no longer able to have spouses or concubines. Yeah, i've faced same issue that was discribed in my early comments. Basically any action that updates ur character state is going to invalidated ur secondary spouses and concubines. The reason is that regula uses 2 new and hidden at the same type succession laws. First being magister succession law and secondary vassal (or basically any other regula character that is not magister). As for why its happening, regula magistri itself runs debug events every year that maintains right succession laws.
Samaeru Posted September 23 Posted September 23 The problem is, regula has harem magistri tenet, but polygamy itself depends on succession law tags. Vassal law doesn't have polygamy tag, so when system updates ur succession law and, by any means ur characters state get updated, u will lose all of ur concubines and secondary spouses. The fix for this is to delete next lines of code from regula magistri # Fixes Head of Faith issues regula_paelex_event.0997 = { hidden = yes type = character_event trigger = { root = faith.religious_head is_male = no has_realm_law = regula_magister_gender_law root.faith = { regula_is_regula_faith_trigger = yes } } immediate = { add_realm_law_skip_effects = regula_vassal_succession_law } } Thats in the file regula_paelex_events 2
Samaeru Posted September 23 Posted September 23 While i can't confirm right now if it fixes all succession checks, i, myself, didn't encounter any problems after that, if anyone encounter same problem after they apply my fix, u can post ur problem here with ur modlist and i will try to find solution. Right now there is no compat problem with most of the LL mods and also ED and witchcraft
Samaeru Posted September 23 Posted September 23 (edited) And I also remind anyone reading this, that any mod, that change head of faith mechanics, total conversions and succession laws can cause same problem without first sight incompatibility signs Edited September 23 by Samaeru
Lozolo Posted September 25 Posted September 25 On 9/23/2026 at 4:05 PM, Samaeru said: While i can't confirm right now if it fixes all succession checks, i, myself, didn't encounter any problems after that, if anyone encounter same problem after they apply my fix, u can post ur problem here with ur modlist and i will try to find solution. Right now there is no compat problem with most of the LL mods and also ED and witchcraft I actually made a new save and began saving every few months and before major decisions in case i get the spouse invalid thing, because sometimes when i vassalize through magistri interaction, i don't get the invalidation. Unfortunately deleting the head of faith lines did not fix the old save issue, however i found an incredibly annoying and new spouse invalidation interaction where winning a holy war for a duchy as the aggressor, also causes spouse invalidation despite winning previous holy wars in the same fashion. I personally went through and changed the Hermilia's ancient marital rights to allow 999 spouses and 999 concubines, which seemed to be a rough fix, given it only allowed me to marry for spouses and removed the seek concubine from the character interaction menu. I am however still able to force prisoners into becoming a concubine.
Samaeru Posted September 25 Posted September 25 (edited) 11 minutes ago, Lozolo said: I actually made a new save and began saving every few months and before major decisions in case i get the spouse invalid thing, because sometimes when i vassalize through magistri interaction, i don't get the invalidation. Unfortunately deleting the head of faith lines did not fix the old save issue, however i found an incredibly annoying and new spouse invalidation interaction where winning a holy war for a duchy as the aggressor, also causes spouse invalidation despite winning previous holy wars in the same fashion. I personally went through and changed the Hermilia's ancient marital rights to allow 999 spouses and 999 concubines, which seemed to be a rough fix, given it only allowed me to marry for spouses and removed the seek concubine from the character interaction menu. I am however still able to force prisoners into becoming a concubine. Yeah, head of faith line only confront issue of forced debug event that changing ur succession law to hereditas vassal that doesn't allow polygamy when you are a head of faith. Basically, for only magister polygamy to work perfectly, u need ur succession law to be hereditas magistri at all time. As far, as i remember futanari realm uses it's own laws, so it most likely incompatible. Right now i can only tell about what in ur modlist is absolutely compatible cz there will be major update on september 30th, that will break a lot of things Edited September 25 by Samaeru 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now