(WIP) Real courtship project - Lovers Desire

Tharbad123

I'm really looking forward to this. So far, I've not played any of my SexLlab playthroughs with any sort of meaningful relationship because it just felt lacking. Sure, Spouses Enhanced gives you some perks to being married, but the journey upto marital bliss was just bland. I can't wait to try a more romantic playthrough once this comes out.

I'll throw my support into this as well, especially for the concept of the possibility of being popped the question to as opposed to always doing so.  I always play a lady, and different ones tend to go for different (other) ladies, but some of them would be less aggressive and assertive.  One of my favorite characters I made was a female knight who completed the Solitude questlines and Elisif's personal quest.  Thanks to the console and my own personal head-canon, I got them married, but pretended that the Fair Jarl had taken her Knight, rather than the other way around.  While digging around in quest scripts is probably a ways away from that, it might be something to look into for later.

• 2 months later...

Again, thanks for the kind words.

I'm just a fledgling modder, learning as I go.

PVPDoom - the idea is to make it compatible with Arousal as well as have it's own values. It won't affect Lovers Comfort but I'm hoping that the arousal levelling will integrate so that when sex is in the vicinity it affects it. I'm also hoping that I can get it so that any sex by the player or "intended" is seen as cheating - so if you have any mods that let you have sex without even trying - like "Random Sex" or "Radiant Prostitution" then my mod will know. There is a Sexlab counter for each player and if I did it so that the mod could recognise if it wasn't the "intended" it would affect the "cheat" trigger and she might find out. It might be trickier to implement the same idea for the "intended" as you would have to catch them in the act and it would have to recognise which actors were running the sexlab animation. Although Random Sex seems to know - "Ysolda has started sex with Guard" so if  this can be recognised then I don't see why it can't be done. It's going to be fun finding out. :-)

See my second post for more details in the respect of levels. If we stick rigidly to a "progression" Affection level then it will be too predictable. If we introduce a "Shame" level then it becomes more difficult, but if we marry it with the arousal then then we can be unpredictable and more "fluid" - that is my aim. You may have enough Affection points, you may have low shame points but if arousal is not up there then it won't allow. I like this idea. Think of it as her "not being in the mood" for kinky stuff, but still wanting the good stuff. :-)

Sandman - that would have to be a different mod (or alternative) I think. At the moment it is one sex fits all - (well, in truth it's not even that yet) this is why the screenshots show "My love..." and "my dear..." - if I was to introduce a "force question" when you meet up with her - that would be a way around it but I don't think the challenge would be there - because you are most likely to say "Yes" unless you are just passing through on a quest. I could I suppose get her to initiate the sex and then you have the option of what sex, or even if she just wants a kiss or a cuddle" - it would still drive up the Affection that way.

I say "her" because I am being gender specific - but it will work with all four couplings, gay or straight. I myself play as a female character, because I like the armours and clothing (that's my character Talea lying on the bed in in an earlier post) and I usually choose a wife - even though I'm a straight male. :-) but I like the idea of the  "fiancée/fiancé" initiating the request - and that can be done with the "force conversation" checkbox in the CK. (See I'm learning.)

I'm almost through the first mini-quest and I have to do the other two before I begin to think of how to integrate it into the game as I want and as for sexlab - that's to come.

But I'm progressing....

Hiii !

Its a Great idea ! If you are able to suceed in this mod, It could finally make skyrim the game it deserves to be...i mean...we all loved Dragon Age:Origins...In skyrim, Imagine if we could apply the affection system of DAO...so many NPCs, so many possibilities :blush: ,...so much immersion ! Its what i hope and wish we can see someday in Skyrim .... :-/

The best of luck to you !

Given the time you already spent on the mod, I do hope you have secured updated backup for your files (especially scripts ?).

I was pretty sure to have located a mod adding a "quest" previous to marriage itself, where the PC bring to a date is promise.
Strange, it seem I cant find which mod added this "date" part as to get to marriage.

• 1 month later...

Archived