(WIP) Real courtship project - Lovers Desire

Tharbad123

I say a WIP but I have no modding experience apart from changing a few things using the CK but I have wanted to do a mod for a while now and I am an IT engineer and I've been looking for a project to really get me going and I think I have come up with one.

I think the courtship as it stands is pretty weak, basically you do something for someone, and as long as you are wearing an amulet of Mara you can propose and they accept. That's it, get married and well...that's it unless you have a marriage mod installed. That side of things seems to be well covered but I am interested in the courtship itself and I have come up with an idea to improve on this.

So without further ado I present Lovers Desire (name may change)

Overview.

After completing the required quest (for instance let's use a female so we can be gender specific although it will be for both and same sex courtships) we can approach our intended and after the initial "Amulet of Mara" exchange you will begin the quest "Lovers Desire". From now you will have to woo your intended. As you progress "her" affection level will rise and fall accordingly to how successful you are. When her affection level reaches a pre-determined level you can ask her to marry you - however you then have 70/30% chance she will say Yes or No. If she says "Yes", then you will be married and the quest will succeed, if she says "No", the quest will fail and you will have to start again after a pre-determined time or go and look for someone else.

The details.

Her affection level will rise and fall accordingly so you will have to learn what is best and what is not.

How to woo: There are several ways to woo your intended. Presents, Romanic Meetings, Love, Sex and upholding honour

Wooing - each time you talk to your intended they will ask you to do a miscellaneous quest.

"Bring me something nice"

"Meet me..."

"[Random suitor] is bothering me..."

"Bring me something nice..." - there will be twenty items of various affection you will need to get for her. Each item will affect the affection level. They will range from very good to very bad...the trick here is to learn what she likes and what she doesn't. If she really likes it the affection level will go up several points and if she hates it then it will drop her affection. These items (although pre-determined) could be absolutely anything. For instance a Dwemer Bowl could raise her affection 10 points but a purple mountain flower might drop it by 10 points. I plan to make some of these obvious, some not so obvious, some surprising and some disastrous.

"Meet me...[Radiant Location] - she will ask you to meet her at a random location usually within a certain distance from your Intended's starting point. I've taken this idea from the Radiant Prostitution mod. I've also looked at the Wedding quest where it is possible to miss your own wedding - so the idea is that this is a pre-determined time limit and if you meet her before the time runs out her affection level rises and if you are late then she will be unhappy and it will drop. The trick here is to be close by when the pre-determined time is near-by.

"[Random Suitor] is bothering me - this one is fun - she will tell you of an NPC who is following her and trying to steal her away from you and she will want you to go and deal with it. This will initiate a "brawl" mini-quest and you will have to uphold her honour and you will confront the NPC and brawl with them. If they defeat you - you will lose affection points - if you win you will gain them.

Love and Sex

There are some rather nice hugging, kissing and cuddling animations out there and the ideas here are as follows:

Love - each time you talk to your intended - you will get extra options -

"Hug"

"Kiss"

"Cuddle"

Each one of these will raise her affection 1 point. It's not a lot but if you've done something particularly wrong it's a good way to get your affection back up again.

Sex - now this being a sexlab mod - of course sex will be in there somewhere but its not going to be handed to you on a plate. You will have to reach a certain level of affection for you to iniatate sex. However you can ask for it at any time. The trouble is if you are too low then it will be turned down flat and you will lose points. It may even send you back to zero. If you get sent back to 0 on five occasions - she will break off the engagement, the quest will fail and you will have to start again. If she breaks off 3 times - you will lose her and she will not be able to be asked again. So you will have to be careful. If she agrees to sex then you will get several options of varying intensity. I am taking my cue from "Spouses Enhanced" here where all the options are open to you but she will say "Nah, I don't think so" if you go for something you haven't reached yet. Difference is here, you will lose affection points or if she agrees to it you will gain them. For example, if you ask her for straight sex, she will probably comply but if you want rough or anal then she may turn you down. It depends on your affection level. If your affection level is enough and she agrees, your affection points could rocket up. You have to know when to push it and when to pull back. If I can marry the affection level with arousal levels then it could be more fluid and not easy to determine. If it's rigid after a while it will become too easy. So the idea is to make it unpredicatable but if you spend enough time on it you will learm what is good, what is bad.

One other development I want to implement - Cheating.

If you are in the Lovers Desire quest then cheating becomes a real possibility. This will be determined on a percentage basis. If you cheat on her then there will be a 20% chance she will find out. If she finds out then her affection will drop by a random number. Remember - dropping to 0 is bad. Of course she might not find out but that's up to you to take the risk.

Alternatively there is a 10% chance she may cheat on you. I'm yet to figure out how to implement this but taking a cue from Lovers Comfort where if you watch sex, your arousal level goes higher, it could be triggered if she is in the act and you are in proximity. If you do find her cheating you will confront her and then be given a choice to forgive her or end it. The morals are up to you.

Conclusion

I want a real life courting experience - one in which you learn how to do it. The better you get at it, the better chance you have of succeeding. If you blast through the quest then chances are you'll fail, but if you take your time then you will learn how to negotiate the quest. The beauty of the mod is that If you play it the way you want to, if you want to go around sleeping with everybody, then it's your own risk. If you want to be romantic and build up your affection points slowly then you can do that also - just like in real life - relationships work on trial and error and trust. I want it so that when you do ask for the hand in marriage that you've really achieved something.

One last thing on Affection points  - They will be 0-100 - and at certain numbers, different things will open up. Although these will be pre-determined I plan not to make them obvious although they can be learned. So the levels could be something like 5, 11, 23, 26, 37 etc... So you will learn these points as you play the mod. Then if you crash and burn the first time you will know where you went wrong - much like real life.

So that's my mod - yes I know it is rather ambitious and I have no idea if it is even possible but I am going to give it a go and if it does become too much then I would have no problems whatsoever of handing it over to somebody who can do it as I would rather see it done, than not at all; .also if anybody wants to collaborate on it then I'm happy with that too.,

Anyway - feedback is welcome

Now to begin.

Cheers Kev,

I've started already, baby steps and all, I've found a good webpage with some excellent tutorials and I've got an idea how to begin and I am in the middle of implementing the quest trigger.

As you like the "cheating" aspect I've thought of introducing shame levelling. If you are caught, you have to lower your shame level before you can approach her again for "sex" so you will have to "woo" to get the shame level down. Equally if she is caught then her shame level will be high and it will need to come down as well. You could be restricted to just  hugging at first. Shame level could be increased on the deed done. If say you catch her giving a blowjob, it could be low, but a threesome could make it high. It might be too difficult to implement but it's certainly an idea. I suppose it's just a question of variables. Once the "caught" trigger is activated, the "Shame" leveller can begin. By decreasing Shame and increasing Affection it brings a new dynamic. Shame can be deactivated once it reaches 0 until it is triggered again. Shame and Affection will work separately.

If you then introduce the Arousal variable you have a really "fluid" system.

For a scenario you could have this:

Her Affection is 45

Your Arousal is 18

You catch her cheating in a threesome

Her Shame is activated to 70

Your Arousal drops to 10

You bring her something nice

Her Shame goes down to 50

Her Affection rises to 55

You ask for sex but it doesn't work because

Affection needs to be greater than 30

Arousal needs to be greater than 15

Shame needs to be less than 40

Affection is ok

Arousal  is not ok

Shame is not ok

Result is sex doesn't happen.

By making these greater than/less than variables you can determine when you can ask for sex and it's accepted.

You can make different variables for higher sex acts.

For Anal say

Affection is greater than 40

Arousal is greater than 18

Shame is less than 20

If Anal is successful then you get 5 Affection points and you lose 5 Shame points. Arousal is calculated by Sexlab Arousal. So in a certain scenario you could have enough Affection, a good Shame level but not enough Arousal. To keep on top of it a hotkey press could display these levels.

I think this could be done. Like I said, it's ambitious but that side of it is all about variables then it can be done. At the moment there would be one gender, I mean it doesn't matter if you are male or female you get the same choices. If you play as a same sex coupling then it will be the same as a man (player) and woman (lover) and vice versa - but if there is a way to be gender specific then that would be great to implement. I suppose you could set up different sections of the quests for straight and gay - like if you play as a female with a female lover - you can't exactly ask for a blowjob, but you can lick her. Alternatively a male player could ask their female or gay lover for one.

The couplings would be as follows:

Male player and female lover

Female player and Male lover

Male player and Male lover

Female player and female lover

This means FOUR different quest scenario's and it just might be too time consuming to get right, especially when you then add in all the variables and levels. My brain is exploding just thinking about it. But as the mod improves, I would certainly think about it.

Something I forget to mention - it won't impact on the actual game. Only when you talk to your intended will you get the mini quests. There will be no time limit on quests (except for the "Meet me..." quest which once triggered will be time restricted) but the quest can last as long as you want or you can stay on it if you so wish. so if you want to go and do other quests in the meantime it will not impact on those quests and you can utilise it to do the "bring me something nice..." mini-quest.

I may even do a stripped down version for a non-sexlab version as the idea itself without the sex is a good idea on its own. However it is meant to run with Sexlab and that's how I'll approach it. 

an idea for this, is that perhaps you could have npc's who approach you, perhaps based on your level seeing as how skyrim unlike the other elder scrolls games doesn't have any stat that represents how attractive you are the closest that they come is the speech skill or based on what your reputation is from what quests you have completed.

Yes this is a possibility riffing off the Radiant Prostitution mod and soliciting aspect. Perhaps as Affection get higher there could be a greater deal of temptation. I mean, would you turn this down? :-)

I wonder if pin-up poser could be utilised.

Imagine going into somebody's house to find this waiting for you on the bed?

But, baby-steps first - let's get the mod in some sort of beta before we think of the possibilities. (Not getting carried away, yet) :-)

post-96793-0-36860200-1392039421_thumb.jpg

Thanks Carniflex - It will be a while before I have a beta as I am starting modding from scratch but I think I can get it working with a lot of practise. I'm starting to get to grips with the CK (I've dabbled with it, but that's about it) and have created a very small test mod just to see how they work. :-)

and......we are off and running...

So I found out a good video tutorial on youtube on how to make a quest and well, I've begun.

I'm halfway through the first mini-quest and yes, it's actually working :-)

At the bottom are some screenshots.

I'm testing it out on Ysolda (oh by the way - this is "my" Ysolda - she's rather cute don't you think?)

anyway back to the mod.- at the moment the idea is to create the three mini-quests and then and find a way of interrupting the Marriage quest so this takes over. Then there's the sexlab integration. It's going to be fun but I am far more confident now than I felt at the beginning.

Back to the tutorials....

post-96793-0-51229900-1392249923_thumb.jpg

post-96793-0-11061200-1392249974_thumb.jpg

post-96793-0-81018800-1392250010_thumb.jpg

post-96793-0-30357100-1392250058_thumb.jpg

post-96793-0-42754200-1392250129_thumb.jpg

post-96793-0-95621600-1392250162_thumb.jpg

post-96793-0-00207500-1392250816_thumb.jpg

This would a great mod what would be cool for people playing a female character is to be approached and wooed instead of having to do the approaching. Then for the advancement of the sexual part of the relationship the female player would be prompted on rather or not to allow the NPC to hug them, then if the NPC tried to progress to kissing would be prompted again on rather they wish to let the NPC proceed, another prompt would be given for cuddling, removal of clothes, and iniation of sex acts. Saying no at each spot could lead to different dialouge trees and progression in the relationship.

Again, thanks for the kind words.

I'm just a fledgling modder, learning as I go.

PVPDoom - the idea is to make it compatible with Arousal as well as have it's own values. It won't affect Lovers Comfort but I'm hoping that the arousal levelling will integrate so that when sex is in the vicinity it affects it. I'm also hoping that I can get it so that any sex by the player or "intended" is seen as cheating - so if you have any mods that let you have sex without even trying - like "Random Sex" or "Radiant Prostitution" then my mod will know. There is a Sexlab counter for each player and if I did it so that the mod could recognise if it wasn't the "intended" it would affect the "cheat" trigger and she might find out. It might be trickier to implement the same idea for the "intended" as you would have to catch them in the act and it would have to recognise which actors were running the sexlab animation. Although Random Sex seems to know - "Ysolda has started sex with Guard" so if  this can be recognised then I don't see why it can't be done. It's going to be fun finding out. :-)

See my second post for more details in the respect of levels. If we stick rigidly to a "progression" Affection level then it will be too predictable. If we introduce a "Shame" level then it becomes more difficult, but if we marry it with the arousal then then we can be unpredictable and more "fluid" - that is my aim. You may have enough Affection points, you may have low shame points but if arousal is not up there then it won't allow. I like this idea. Think of it as her "not being in the mood" for kinky stuff, but still wanting the good stuff. :-)

Sandman - that would have to be a different mod (or alternative) I think. At the moment it is one sex fits all - (well, in truth it's not even that yet) this is why the screenshots show "My love..." and "my dear..." - if I was to introduce a "force question" when you meet up with her - that would be a way around it but I don't think the challenge would be there - because you are most likely to say "Yes" unless you are just passing through on a quest. I could I suppose get her to initiate the sex and then you have the option of what sex, or even if she just wants a kiss or a cuddle" - it would still drive up the Affection that way.

I say "her" because I am being gender specific - but it will work with all four couplings, gay or straight. I myself play as a female character, because I like the armours and clothing (that's my character Talea lying on the bed in in an earlier post) and I usually choose a wife - even though I'm a straight male. :-) but I like the idea of the  "fiancée/fiancé" initiating the request - and that can be done with the "force conversation" checkbox in the CK. (See I'm learning.)

I'm almost through the first mini-quest and I have to do the other two before I begin to think of how to integrate it into the game as I want and as for sexlab - that's to come.

But I'm progressing....

I love love LOVE the idea of this mod, and how well rounded it is in concept.
In my latest game recently I JUST purchased the house in Solitude and went in, only to be greeted by Jordis, who had never met me, clamoring over my Amulet of Mara. It would definitely be nice to do a little legwork to gain some characters affections instead.
Once this mod come up and running I may very well replace a few of the ones I've already got (love sexlab, impartial to most of the mods that use it)! Cheers!

Any luck with scripting? Man, please, open the veil of secrecy and tell us - is there any progress?

Haha - it's going to be a while yet, it's like learning a whole new language.

The immediate plan is to get the three misc quests working independently.

"Bring me..."

"Upholding Honour" - the brawl one"

and "Meet me..."

Then an interruption of the "The Bonds of Matrimony" so this takes over.

Then Integration with Sexlab

and finally The Affection/Shame and Arousal applications.

Then there is a whole new thing I haven't even touched on yet - an MCM Menu.

I have no time frame but I will be checking my progress here.

I am currently scripting the "Bring me..." misc quest (although testing it as a side quest) and I'm having a little difficulty in working out how to differentiate the giving each item, but I've not run into a brick wall and there are some great tutorials and helpful people out there.

I may switch to the other misc quests so at least I can get one completed. The other two revolve around random choices and a specific quest path, whereas the Bring me relies on 20 items (of varying consequences) and I have to figure it out more. But, I'm determined and I know a lot more than I did.

But...I'm sure I'll get there - even if I need a bit of help at times.

Are you still taking suggestions? Cuz there are few points i want to discuss:

1. Radiant quests - will it be compatible with skyrim radiant system - i mean like if you took quest to kill bandits in random cave and another quest - like Aela's totems (totem also placed in that cave by famous Korean random system) - then both of them will stuck and you'll be unable to complete them - so do you plan to place your own markers?

2. Wooing seems nice (in general) but i think you can improve it - not just "bring me some flowers" but depending on class. Warrior type demands challenge - duel for example or accompany you to some bandit lair, rouges to steal something valuable and mages - to show them unique spell or high level magic school spell like you have to cast spell for Faralda (entrance to mage college) and so on. I mean you have to impress them and prove that you are worthy attention of your future spouse. I know that this is very difficult to script and make it work but consider it as an idea.

3. Cheating part is little odd to me. Leaving your spouse back at home in loneliness - don't you think he/she will soon be bored by only cooking and sleeping? Yep, spouse need some fun from time to time so i cheating is, well, natural. The odd part is - when she catches you with someone - you have to regain his/her trust(cuz of shame level) but when you catches - what? you need also regain spouses trust? seriously? no brawl with that filthy wretch who dares to touch your love? no angry conversation? No, you have to jump to hugging and bringmeflowers point. Well, i think - that spouse need to regain YOUR trust and feel shame, not you. This is where you are at a fork - if you will decide to forgive spouse and say that all is ok, then he/she will think that cheating on you is ok and % that he/she can cheat will increase. Otherwise spouse'll need to bring you flowers, collect ingredients, serve you food (i mean not just homecooked meal - if you want some black briar mead and you are living in Whiterun then he/she'll have to travel to Riften on foot to bring you just one single bottle. Same is for ingredients - spouse will have to ransack whole damn forest to bring you Nirnroot or any other on your desire.) untill you'll decide to forgive his/her. I think - this is how regaining trust and relationship must be. You screwed up - you'll be punished, spouse did - also punished. Same rules for both of you. Last thing about punish part is that you can halt arousal/affection gain during, well, "punishment" part.

Hope you'll make some implements and enhances to your mod and make the most immersive and interesting relationship mod.

With best wishes, cheers.

P.S. Excuse for bad English - not my mother language, but i've tried to inform you as best as i can.

Are you still taking suggestions? Cuz there are few points i want to discuss:

1. Radiant quests - will it be compatible with skyrim radiant system - i mean like if you took quest to kill bandits in random cave and another quest - like Aela's totems (totem also placed in that cave by famous Korean random system) - then both of them will stuck and you'll be unable to complete them - so do you plan to place your own markers?

2. Wooing seems nice (in general) but i think you can improve it - not just "bring me some flowers" but depending on class. Warrior type demands challenge - duel for example or accompany you to some bandit lair, rouges to steal something valuable and mages - to show them unique spell or high level magic school spell like you have to cast spell for Faralda (entrance to mage college) and so on. I mean you have to impress them and prove that you are worthy attention of your future spouse. I know that this is very difficult to script and make it work but consider it as an idea.

3. Cheating part is little odd to me. Leaving your spouse back at home in loneliness - don't you think he/she will soon be bored by only cooking and sleeping? Yep, spouse need some fun from time to time so i cheating is, well, natural. The odd part is - when she catches you with someone - you have to regain his/her trust(cuz of shame level) but when you catches - what? you need also regain spouses trust? seriously? no brawl with that filthy wretch who dares to touch your love? no angry conversation? No, you have to jump to hugging and bringmeflowers point. Well, i think - that spouse need to regain YOUR trust and feel shame, not you. This is where you are at a fork - if you will decide to forgive spouse and say that all is ok, then he/she will think that cheating on you is ok and % that he/she can cheat will increase. Otherwise spouse'll need to bring you flowers, collect ingredients, serve you food (i mean not just homecooked meal - if you want some black briar mead and you are living in Whiterun then he/she'll have to travel to Riften on foot to bring you just one single bottle. Same is for ingredients - spouse will have to ransack whole damn forest to bring you Nirnroot or any other on your desire.) untill you'll decide to forgive his/her. I think - this is how regaining trust and relationship must be. You screwed up - you'll be punished, spouse did - also punished. Same rules for both of you. Last thing about punish part is that you can halt arousal/affection gain during, well, "punishment" part.

Hope you'll make some implements and enhances to your mod and make the most immersive and interesting relationship mod.

With best wishes, cheers.

P.S. Excuse for bad English - not my mother language, but i've tried to inform you as best as i can.

Not a problem, as I don't speak any other language myself so who am I to judge.

Ok I'll tale your pojnts one at a time.

The idea of the wooing is not just to bring flowers. It's a set 20 items some of which are good, some are bad, some will really score you affection points and some will be absolutely disastrous. They won't all be obvious either. Although I haven't and won't give away what they are say bringing her a blue mountain flower would score you two points but bringing a purple one would lose you 2 points. Both are flowers but she likes one and doesn't like the other. They won't all be flowers. They could be soul gem's, books, dwemer items, potions. Once you pick up an item that is in the list it will tell you that "you have found an item your lover might like" then it is up to you whether to give it to her/him. So it's not as easy as it sounds. You can only give one item per mini-quest. If I can work it that you can only do a quest once a day - even better)

The radient quests which are "meet me..." will be a number of none dangerous locations, randomly selected. It could be in an inn, or by a moonlit lake. If you are on time and she is there, then you will score points but if you are late or fail to turn up she will be angry if she is still there, and angry the next time she speaks to you if you miss her - similar to missing the wedding.

The Cheating part I'm not quite sure you understand. First of all you are not married, so the NPC lover will go on about their usual routine - it's only when you are married they get tied to one spot and if you have other mods then that expands anyway, so it's not an issue of being lonely. As for cheating, if you engage in sex anywhere, it registers as a sexual partner on the Sexlab counter. I can use this to set a percentage of being caught. So if you have sex with anybody but your lover then there is a 20% chance you will be caught. This is your own risk. Getting caught will activate a shame points system. High Shame is bad, low shame or none is good. She can stay angry with you until you build up affection points again. Each time you add affection points - it takes away Shame points. When your shame is low enough she will be open to other things again. Like I said if I can marry this with the Sexlab Arousal system it will be even better.

Now for her cheating - it will also activate shame. Different acts will have different shame points. Now if shame is high you can't do much. Although any cheating on her part will give you the option to terminate the relationship or break it off. Then you can start on someone else. If you forgive, you can continue to woo but you have to work at it as Shame will be high. Again if I can work it that each "cheat" raises the chance of her cheating again then that would be fun. It could be almost impossible to complete the quest and the only thing to do would be to terminate the relationship. very realistic in that case.

The idea is to make it realistic. If you are faithful to your lover then you should be ok. The chance of her cheating are going to be extremely low like 1% but that that will rise if you play around. The forgiveness trigger will affect affection and shame on a 50/50 basis - I've not worked out the details yet but I want to try and make it so that it's not just forgiving her, there will be pitfalls and tough choices. You could forgive her and the affection goes up or you could forgive her and it goes down or shame could go up or down or you could do nothing and it stays the same. It's a bit like playing poker or 21 - stick or twist. :-). But you'll have to work for it, like all relationships

I do plan to introduce more mini-quests and when I get good at this some radiant sex quests. Again taking a cue from "Spouses enhanced" you could get her to meet you for a threesome or foursome (when the animations become available) - she may agree but if arousal at the time is not high enough then she might not enjoy it and down goes the affection. There are loads of possibilities.

Of the non sexual quests. There I have a few good idea's. You could deliver something for her, or help a friend, or even save a friend from some bandits (riffing off the Companions "kidnap" quest) - of course these are just my idea's - if anybody has any more then that would be welcome.

Remember, the idea is to gain 100 affection points to ask for the hand in marriage and then you still have a 70/30% chance of them saying yes. Nothing is certain. But it will be very rewarding.

Anyway I hope that answers a few of your questions and concerns pvpdoom. :-)

I like the look of this mod, and I've got a questions, an idea, and a concern.

First, the question. Will there be a way to see your lovers shame and affection?  A dialogue option, maybe, something like, "How do you feel about me?"/"How do you feel about yourself?"

The idea I've got is about finding out what items your lover wants (other than trial and error).  Maybe a dialogue option, "What kind of things do you like?"  I don't want to play some kind of guessing game.

The only thing in the discription that really don't like is the 30% chance that your lover will just say "no" and you'll have to start all over again.  I'd prefer it if she/he said something like, "I'm just not ready for marriage yet."  That way you could ask again later, while maintain 100 affection.  Maybe after a few "not ready's" the quest could fail, and you'll have to find someone else.

The idea of the wooing is not just to bring flowers. It's a set 20 items some of which are good, some are bad, some will really score you affection points and some will be absolutely disastrous. They won't all be obvious either. Although I haven't and won't give away what they are say bringing her a blue mountain flower would score you two points but bringing a purple one would lose you 2 points. Both are flowers but she likes one and doesn't like the other. They won't all be flowers. They could be soul gem's, books, dwemer items, potions. Once you pick up an item that is in the list it will tell you that "you have found an item your lover might like" then it is up to you whether to give it to her/him. So it's not as easy as it sounds. You can only give one item per mini-quest. If I can work it that you can only do a quest once a day - even better)

I'm imagining this like - "I've travelled countless miles far far away to slay that dragon (i'm a dragonborn for sure), wearing rusty iron armor, holding blunted sword, hiding between rocks from dragon's deadly breath. T'was hard battle that consumed all my healing potions, half an hour my real life and added few gray locks to my hair and scars on my back, but the pize was - a dragon chest, full with gold and treasures. Gold - duh who needs it, but that flawless enchanted ebony sword at the bottom of chest was worth a trip. I've picked it up, with lucky smile on my face, noticing strange message above my head - "you have found an item your lover might like"... Wut? I've found an item that I like.. To have a new weapon or to please my love? Decision, decisions... " :D  Imagining this i laughed to tears))

Anyway, this is brilliant idea - decisions are what make games interesting and beloved - games like Dragon age origins. 

About cheating and relationship points - i've found a thread that you may found useful, Tharbad123 - http://www.loverslab.com/blog/86/entry-333-talking-about-a-relationship-framework/

And thank you for answers - they covered almost all my questions.

Archived