Jump to content

Slay the spire 2 - Moe and NSFW card replacer


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I created a new thread because it was difficult to organize everything in the existing one.

This thread only covers the Card Replacer. Other skins are not included or discussed here.

** Important ***


2026-07-25001943.png.ef42f256b54d46bfdb71834f99771743.png
All of the changes below are applied using the Card Art Editor:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3748210488

How to Use

 

  • Open Compodium.
  • Go to the Encyclopedia.
  • Select any Hero Card. An Edit Card Art button will appear at the bottom.
  • Click Import Card Pack.
  • Browse to the folder containing the .json file from this post, then select and import that .json file.


 

 

 

 

2026-07-25002942.thumb.png.3d4fa38f10b417ee6979e37cf681e6de.png

 

Beta_ETC_artpack_92.cardartpack.json

 

Beta branch ver 0.111.0

Below is a collection of temporary 92 card replacements.

 

( Original card artworks : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3484709079, https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3507627229)
 

It's meant to fill in the cards that aren't included in the card pack below.

It includes everything from character cards that haven't been fully released yet to Colorless and Curse cards.

 

These packs temporarily use the card art from Slay the Spire 1 in Slay the Spire 2.
I recommend removing them once the card art for the corresponding classes listed below has been completed.

 

using AI :: webui IL 2.0


 

 

If you're looking for the **Slay the Spire 1** card packs, you can find them at the link below.
 

 

Edited by AClarky
Posted (edited)


2026-07-25003645.jpg.8d7f3533343d9667e348069b9d968364.jpg


RejentNSFWartpack_91_20260521230748.cardartpack.json

 

Beta_Rejent_artpack_91.cardartpack.json

 


base on anaertailin's Rejent / BanishedKnightHatk 's moe artpack

add Beta branch ver 0.111.0

(original mods : https://www.nexusmods.com/slaythespire2/mods/760 / https://www.nexusmods.com/slaythespire2/mods/344 )

using AI ComfyUI Anima3 and Nano Banana2.

 

 

 

 

2026-09-29144631.png.84e116656f60e044ca9928e4f2fa7403.png

 

++ Add 9 GIF cardpack

 

https://gofile.io/d/Mj0HLJZm

distributing it through an external upload because of the file size limit (500 MB).

 

base on anaertailin's Rejent / BanishedKnightHatk 's moe artpack

Beta branch ver 0.111.0

 

ezgif-com-video-to-webp-converter-(11).w

Edited by AClarky
Posted (edited)

2026-07-25004333.jpg.a06d6bc1bba8c8103b362ad686cba97d.jpg

 

jeontuchoemyeon.gif

 

 


3abgifcard_10_NSFW.cardartpack.json3abironclad_62_NSFW.cardartpack.json


This pack includes 62 Ironclad card artworks and 10 animated (GIF) card artworks.

You can import and apply them separately.


using AI :: ComfyUI Anima1.0 


https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=slay&no=406466 (SWF // Orignal post)

2026-05-27175132.png.9becf347bb28ed85cb043d5d60d4bfa0.webp.67bc07cf0be074d170901d5566d49435.webp


So, i made it 
NSFW ver.

Thanks to modder : 3ab 👍

 

 

 

 

 

 

merged-image-2026-09-29T05-31-46.thumb.png.6a7fd0ddbf7390128fdfe1d545d42668.png

 

++ NEW cardpack

 

Beta_IroncladMix_artpack_66.cardartpack.json

 

Base on anaertailin's ironclad / BanishedKnightHatk 's moe artpack and 3ab's artpack

Beta branch ver 0.111.0

Edited by AClarky
Posted (edited)

merged-image-2026-09-29T05-32-30.thumb.png.109ee34ff26d5fa8f3bdd130c65ecee4.png

 

Ncard_25_NSFW.cardartpack.json
Beta_Necrobinder_artpack_32.cardartpack.json
 

 

This pack includes 25 Necrobinder card artworks 

add 32 Necrobinder card artworks Beta branch ver 0.111.0


Base on anaertailin's Necrobinder / BanishedKnightHatk 's moe artpack
(link : Card Portraits - Necrobinder by Hatk at Slay The Spire II Nexus - mods and community )

using AI :: ComfyUI Anima1.0 

 

I've loved this art style ever since the STS1.

The characters fit the vanilla art direction so well that they feel like a natural part of the game.

 

 

 

 

 

 

2026-09-29145133.png.3f18a3069f9201901f94d7ab7db673f0.png

 

++ Add 10 GIF cardpack

 

https://gofile.io/d/45TxAOK6

 

distributing it through an external upload because of the file size limit (500 MB).

 

Base on anaertailin's Necrobinder / BanishedKnightHatk 's moe artpack

Beta branch ver 0.111.0

 

 

ezgif-com-video-to-webp-converter-(18).w

 

Edited by AClarky
Posted (edited)

20260725010112_1.jpg.14929337ae3138d5c5acd3556ae2a367.jpg

 

silent_NSFW_91.cardartpack.json

Beta_Silent_artpack_91.cardartpack.json

 


This is a 91 Silnet NSFW card pack based on 又困又饿's card pack
add 91 Silent card artworks Beta branch ver 0.111.0

 


anaertailin's silent / 又困又饿 's moe artpack / 얒지's moe artpack / Xpp's  moe artpack
(link : 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3747583717
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3748864970
https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view?id=slay&no=379324)

using AI :: ComfyUI Anima1.1

 

 

 

2026-09-29150820.png.b15dbeb57dc840bec70e6e1266b294d8.png

 

++ Add 12 GIF cardpack

 

https://gofile.io/d/YxDAh0EY

 

distributing it through an external upload because of the file size limit (500 MB).

 

Base on anaertailin's Silent / 又困又饿 's moe artpack / 얒지's moe artpack / Xpp's  moe artpack

Beta branch ver 0.111.0

 

ezgif-com-video-to-webp-converter-(10).w

 

Edited by AClarky
Posted

oar2.jpg.6b321a760391a7930a8024297450f768.jpg

I haven't found suitable artwork for the Defect cards yet.

I'll update this thread and upload them here once they're ready!

Posted
41 minutes ago, Nback said:

故障机器人图包,需要自行替换


The card pack in that link isn't really my style, so I'm not really interested.

Sry.

Posted
3 hours ago, AClarky said:


那个链接里的卡包不是我的风格,所以我不太感兴趣。

抱歉。

是我的疏忽,没注意你想要统一的风格。

Posted
On 2026/7/24 at PM11点54分, AClarky said:

2026-07-25005332.jpg.9daf2d32e60b37bcaa787c264dc4bebc.jpg

 

Ncard_25_NSFW.cardartpack.json

此卡包包含 25 张死灵缚者卡牌原画, 基于 anaertailin 的死灵缚者 /  BanishedKnightHatk 的萌系原画包 (链接:  Card Portraits - Necrobinder by Hatk at Slay The Spire II Nexus - mods and community  ),使用 AI ::  ComfyUI Anima1.0制作。 




  

 

我从STS1开始就一直很喜欢这种艺术风格。

这些角色与原版美术风格非常契合,感觉就像是游戏的自然组成部分。

 

I really like this mod. I hope more cards will be changed in the future.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hello, I’m a huge fan of your work. Your edits—especially the Ironclad one—are absolutely stunning. They inspired me to try doing this myself. I’ve built a .cardartpack viewer/integration tool and started learning ComfyUI, hoping to modify a Defect pack I really like.

 

However, my NSFW results have been consistently poor.most tutorials I can find perform badly when applied to NSFW content, and as a beginner I find it hard to identify exactly what’s causing the bad outputs. I tried masking the chest area and then having the model redraw/inpaint it, but I still can’t get results similar to yours.

 

This is the pack I’m modifying; its author has done an excellent job trying to stay faithful to the card art style.

 

I’d really appreciate it if you could share your ComfyUI workflow or point me to any relevant tutorials. Thank you!

 

b49a6ba35701df645d8b1c3414050318a7971217

Posted (edited)

I changed and added some card art to match the Beta branch (0.111.0v), and also added a few GIF editions.

Unfortunately, the GIF editions are pretty limited in terms of what can be applied to full-art cards, which was a bit disappointing.

 

 

like this 

 

ezgif-com-video-to-webp-converter-(16).g

Edited by AClarky
Posted
On 9/1/2026 at 4:59 AM, suginamihaerai said:

However, my NSFW results have been consistently poor.most tutorials I can find perform badly when applied to NSFW content, and as a beginner I find it hard to identify exactly what’s causing the bad outputs. I tried masking the chest area and then having the model redraw/inpaint it, but I still can’t get results similar to yours.

 

 

2026-09-29162522.png.eb41ea74527683b021f7987e8b74fab2.png

 

 

 

Workflow (This is a workflow that was shared with me by another AI community)

 

 

inpaintturbo_v2.json

 

anima-aesthetic-v1.1.safetensors



%cd /content/ComfyUI/custom_nodes
!git clone https://github.com/Anzhc/Anzhc-ComfyUI-Cosmos-Reference

 

%cd /content/ComfyUI/models/model_patches
!git clone https://github.com/kohya-ss/ComfyUI-Anima-LLLite ComfyUI-Anima-LLLite-Old

 

%cd /content/ComfyUI/models/model_patches
!wget -O anima-lllite-inpainting-v1.safetensors https://huggingface.co/kohya-ss/Anima-LLLite/resolve/main/anima-lllite-inpainting-v1.safetensors

 

%cd /content/ComfyUI/models/model_patches
!wget -O anima-lllite-inpainting-v2.safetensors https://huggingface.co/kohya-ss/Anima-LLLite/resolve/main/anima-lllite-inpainting-v2.safetensors

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2026-09-29162925.png.b4afa28c6a16d473794f46488376b0cc.png

 

2026-09-29163508.png.9975524f7d548215b4617edd244cda53.png

 

Upload the image you want to work with, then open OpenMaskEditor.

After that, roughly paint the colors and masks over the areas you want to modify.

 

 

 

2026-09-29163555.png.79249f069308c89b8b2d62b654658d13.png

 

The positive prompt is the most important.
 

Make sure you enter the prompt accurately, then try adjusting the noise level on the side somewhere between 0.6 and 0.8.

Around 10–20 steps should be about right as well.

 

 

 

 

2026-09-29163337.png.dd9c6716333648bd1aee92a803ab4eb8.png

 

Once you run it with everything set up like this, it will generate the result.
 

If you get a good result on the first try, great. If not, try generating it again by adjusting the prompt or changing the noise level.

Also, even with the exact same settings, the result can vary depending on the random seed, so it's a good idea to generate it several times.



Sorry for the late reply, but I hope this helps!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...