zephusdragon Posted August 29 Posted August 29 3 hours ago, 5250 said: By combining these three approaches and making minor adjustments, I believe it is easy to create a variety of bathroom-scene videos. Basically create 7 animations first, then copy those animations on 33 models? Like what you've done with your shower and bath scenes already? As easy as it sounds, it still sounds like a lot of work? Granted I'm completely out of touch with AI generation, and it might be easier with a generated work flow?
Natipiya Posted August 30 Author Posted August 30 10 hours ago, 5250 said: 我使用了三种不同的方法。 首先,请参考以下页面上用于沐浴场景视频(或图片)的提示: https://civitai.red/videos 第二种方法是让 AI 分析游戏录像,根据视频生成有关环境和操作的提示。 第三种方法是只指定简单的术语(例如“女性淋浴的视频”),让 AI 生成创建视频本身所需的详细提示。 通过随机生成提示语,每次都生成不同的视频,人工智能将自动为各种动作和拍摄角度生成详细的提示语。 通过结合这三种方法并进行一些小的调整,我相信很容易就能制作出各种各样的浴室场景视频。 谢谢你的分享,我的提示词也是让ai生成的,并一直调整。此外,我更倾向于指定图像为首帧或末帧,这样画面风格和人物形象能够更接近游戏原版。 Thanks for your sharing. My prompts were also generated by AI, and I kept tweaking them. In addition, I prefer to specify an image as the first or last frame, so that the art style and character appearance can be closer to the original game. 1
Natipiya Posted September 1 Author Posted September 1 (edited) Momiji's Gacha Animation Replacement/红叶扭蛋动画替换 4(AI) SR POW (AI) Source/来源:Autumn_leaves SR POW.zip SR STM (AI) Source/来源:DOAX-kasumi、DOAX-kasumi SR STM.zip SR TEC (AI) 2026-09-04 Source/来源:lazyprocrastinator Momiji SR TEC.zip SSR POW (AI) 2026-09-27 Source/来源:TesstaShadow Momiji_SSR_TEC.zip Edited September 27 by Natipiya 3
Natipiya Posted September 1 Author Posted September 1 Misaki's Gacha Animation Replacement/美咲扭蛋动画替换 1(AI) SR POW (AI) Source/来源:take Misaki SR POW.zip 3
CMMCXX Posted September 1 Posted September 1 奇怪,我无法将自己导出的WMV文件替换游戏文件(流程正常的情况下),会闪退(房间屏幕视频)或重载(抽卡动画)。但您提供的文件在我的游戏中却又似乎是可以正常加载的。 我很好奇是文件的什么问题导致了这一点,故而使用了两个例子,分别存放了其原始文件、PR导出文件和补齐后文件,不知您是否有时间检查一下(均为有后缀版本方便您排查)。 Weird, I can't replace the game files with my own exported WMV files (when following the correct procedure), which causes the game to crash (owner's room-screen video) or reload unexpectedly (gacha animation). However, your provided file seems to load normally in my game. Curious about what specific issue in the file caused this, so I've prepared two examples containing the original files, PR exported files, and the completed versions. Would you have time to check them? (All are provided with file extensions for your convenience in troubleshooting.) ERR.rar 1
Natipiya Posted September 1 Author Posted September 1 11 minutes ago, CMMCXX said: 奇怪,我无法将自己导出的WMV文件替换游戏文件(流程正常的情况下),会闪退(房间屏幕视频)或重载(抽卡动画)。但您提供的文件在我的游戏中却又似乎是可以正常加载的。 我很好奇是文件的什么问题导致了这一点,故而使用了两个例子,分别存放了其原始文件、PR导出文件和补齐后文件,不知您是否有时间检查一下(均为有后缀版本方便您排查)。 Weird, I can't replace the game files with my own exported WMV files (when following the correct procedure), which causes the game to crash (owner's room-screen video) or reload unexpectedly (gacha animation). However, your provided file seems to load normally in my game. Curious about what specific issue in the file caused this, so I've prepared two examples containing the original files, PR exported files, and the completed versions. Would you have time to check them? (All are provided with file extensions for your convenience in troubleshooting.) ERR.rar 179.86 MB · 0 downloads 你的文件跟我的原始文件大小不一样,说明你的文件应该在某个环节大小发生了改变。比如说,用剪辑软件导入视频有可能让视频文件大小发生变化。 Your file is a different size from my original file, which means your file must have changed in size at some point during processing. For example, importing a video into editing software can cause its file size to change. Spoiler
Natipiya Posted September 3 Author Posted September 3 Ayane's Gacha Animation Replacement/绫音扭蛋动画替换 1(AI) SR TEC (AI) Source/来源:X-kx🔞 Ayane SR TEC.zip 2
Natipiya Posted September 6 Author Posted September 6 Lobelia's Gacha Animation Replacement/萝贝莉亚扭蛋动画替换 1(AI) SR POW (AI) Source/来源:X-kx🔞 Lobelia SR POW.zip 2
Natipiya Posted September 6 Author Posted September 6 (edited) Nagisa's Gacha Animation Replacement/凪咲扭蛋动画替换 1(AI) SR STM (AI) Source/来源:X-kx🔞 Nagisa SR STM.zip Edited September 6 by Natipiya 2
Natipiya Posted September 6 Author Posted September 6 (edited) Yukino's Gacha Animation Replacement/千乃扭蛋动画替换 2(AI) SR POW (AI) Source/来源:X-kx🔞 Yukino SR POW.zip SSR POW (AI) 2026-09-27 Source/来源:Wish72🔞 Yukino_SSR_POW.zip Yukino_SSR_POW.zip Edited September 27 by Natipiya 2
Natipiya Posted September 9 Author Posted September 9 Amy's Gacha Animation Replacement/艾米扭蛋动画替换 1(AI) SR TEC (AI) Source/来源:X-kx🔞 Amy SR TEC.zip 2
Natipiya Posted September 9 Author Posted September 9 Elise's Gacha Animation Replacement/伊莉丝扭蛋动画替换 1(AI) SSR TEC (AI) Source/来源:AliceCry Elise SSR TEC.zip 2
Natipiya Posted September 11 Author Posted September 11 Hitomi's Gacha Animation Replacement/瞳扭蛋动画替换 1+1(AI) SR TEC Source/来源:hitomiluv3r Hitomi SR TEC.zip SR POW(AI) Source/来源:hitomiluv3r Hitomi SR POW.zip AI对图中的假阳具识别不好,所以我直接去掉了。 The AI doesn't recognize the dildo in the image very well, so I just removed it. 3
Natipiya Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 Kanna's Gacha Animation Replacement/神无扭蛋动画替换 2(AI) SR POW (AI) Source/来源:longpole Kanna SR POW.zip SSR POW (AI) Source/来源:lazyprocrastinator Kanna SSR POW.zip 截取约2:50处画面,p图然后生成视频 Capture the frame at around 2:50, Photoshop it, and then generate a video. 3
Natipiya Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 看到神无生日时就想给她做两个扭蛋替换动画,但是最近忙起来了,到周六才有时间做。 做好后我马上抽了一发生日扭蛋,结果两个动画都没有触发,因此替换结果依然是未经验证。😂 When I saw Kanna's birthday, I wanted to make two gacha replacement animations for her, but I've been busy lately, so I didn't have time to make them until Saturday. After I finished them, I immediately did a birthday gacha 10-pull, but neither animation triggered, so the replacement results are still unverified. 😂
equalizer45 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 12 hours ago, Natipiya said: 看到神无生日时就想给她做两个扭蛋替换动画,但是最近忙起来了,到周六才有时间做。 做好后我马上抽了一发生日扭蛋,结果两个动画都没有触发,因此替换结果依然是未经验证。😂 When I saw Kanna's birthday, I wanted to make two gacha replacement animations for her, but I've been busy lately, so I didn't have time to make them until Saturday. After I finished them, I immediately did a birthday gacha 10-pull, but neither animation triggered, so the replacement results are still unverified. 😂 Power swimsuit animation triggered confirmed 1
砂夜子 Posted Thursday at 02:38 PM Posted Thursday at 02:38 PM On 2026/9/6 at PM2点49分, Natipiya said: 洛贝莉亚抽卡动画替换/萝贝莉亚扭蛋动画替换1(AI) 高级战俘(AI) 来源/资料:X-kx🔞 洛贝利亚SR铁路POW.zip获取信息...... 压缩视频又不影响画质且游戏还可以读取的视频压缩软件你用的什么?
Natipiya Posted Thursday at 03:57 PM Author Posted Thursday at 03:57 PM 54 minutes ago, 砂夜子 said: 压缩视频又不影响画质且游戏还可以读取的视频压缩软件你用的什么? 我用的pr,加上InfluxAdobe插件用于导出wmv格式。 分辨率和帧率我用的和游戏一样。码率我设的尽量高但不要超过源文件大小,只要文件大小和原视频完全一致游戏应该就可以读取。 这是我导出时候的设置。 Spoiler wmv对画质还是有压缩的,加上文件大小限制,只能说最多跟原来动画画质接近吧。
砂夜子 Posted Friday at 04:28 AM Posted Friday at 04:28 AM 12 hours ago, Natipiya said: 我用的pr,加上InfluxAdobe插件用于导出wmv格式。 分辨率和帧率我用的和游戏一样。码率我设的尽量高但不要超过源文件大小,只要文件大小和原视频完全一致游戏应该就可以读取。 这是我导出时候的设置。 隐藏内容 wmv对画质还是有压缩的,加上文件大小限制,只能说最多跟原来动画画质接近吧。 qq群831026661详谈
Natipiya Posted Friday at 11:41 AM Author Posted Friday at 11:41 AM 7 hours ago, 砂夜子 said: qq群831026661详谈 抱歉,我不想将qq和搞涩涩联系起来
砂夜子 Posted Saturday at 03:16 AM Posted Saturday at 03:16 AM 15 hours ago, Natipiya said: 抱歉,我不想将qq和搞涩涩联系起来 我试了一天也没有将这个视频压缩到48m,且不影响画质,要不qq私聊
Natipiya Posted Saturday at 04:19 AM Author Posted Saturday at 04:19 AM 1 hour ago, 砂夜子 said: 我试了一天也没有将这个视频压缩到48m,且不影响画质,要不qq私聊 一般主要影响的就是格式(wmv)、码率、时长、分辨率和帧率吧。其他都保持和游戏一样,主要调整码率应该就行了。实在不行你将视频和要压缩到多大给我,我帮你试试
砂夜子 Posted Saturday at 05:29 PM Posted Saturday at 05:29 PM 13 hours ago, Natipiya said: 一般主要影响的就是格式(wmv)、码率、时长、分辨率和帧率吧。其他都保持和游戏一样,主要调整码率应该就行了。实在不行你将视频和要压缩到多大给我,我帮你试试 shiranui_mai 作者: maiden-masher | Sankaku
Natipiya Posted Sunday at 07:09 AM Author Posted Sunday at 07:09 AM Owner Room's Animation Replacement/岛主房间屏幕动画替换 Source/来源:maiden-masher with-audio full_time_e88a8e41c01e60bbf5dce3f78390cf86e7ee589178207037cd1ede36090c2cb0.zip half_e88a8e41c01e60bbf5dce3f78390cf86e7ee589178207037cd1ede36090c2cb0.zip no-audio full_time_no_audio_e88a8e41c01e60bbf5dce3f78390cf86e7ee589178207037cd1ede36090c2cb0.zip half_no_audio_e88a8e41c01e60bbf5dce3f78390cf86e7ee589178207037cd1ede36090c2cb0.zip 13 hours ago, 砂夜子 said: shiranui_mai 作者: maiden-masher | Sankaku 我看了下,视频前后镜头有些接近,所以我导出了四个版本,分别是有无声音以及是否截一半时长。截一半的话画面能更加清晰一些。 I took a look, and since the shots at the beginning and end of the video are fairly similar, I exported four versions: with or without audio, and full-length vs. cut in half. Cutting the duration in half makes the visual quality noticeably clearer.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now