[IDEA] Moving creaking beds

Z0mBieP00Nani

That -would- be pretty funny yeah :P But in order for that not to get annoying the bed would have to be scripted to rock in sync with each stage and each animation in, say, SexLab's framework. Now considering that not even sound effects are actually in sync with animations and their stages, I'd say it would be pretty difficult to do this particular mod right... and then again, if not done right that would just be odd and awkward lol... like a poltergeist trying to ruin your mood in the middle of a happy ending.

That -would- be pretty funny yeah :P But in order for that not to get annoying the bed would have to be scripted to rock in sync with each stage and each animation in, say, SexLab's framework. Now considering that not even sound effects are actually in sync with animations and their stages, I'd say it would be pretty difficult to do this particular mod right... and then again, if not done right that would just be odd and awkward lol... like a poltergeist trying to ruin your mood in the middle of a happy ending.

Lol, yeah having everything move in sync would be a challenge, unless.. the movement was triggered via physics.. but even if that's possible that still wouldn't explain how the sounds would be kept in sync with the bed movements...

Well if you are going to have beds creaking might as well throw in headboard/beds slamming off of the wall sounds as well. Creak wham creak wham. Remind me to dust tomorrow look at all that dust coming down.

LOL! I could see something like that for the "aggressive" animations.. I hadn't even considered that. :lol:

I just thought of a possible way to add sound to something like that. What about looking at objects like cauldrons for triggering sounds? They make a sound whenever they make contact with a hard surface.. at least that could work for the head board slaming against the wall, lol. But couldn't something similar be used to trigger creaking sounds for beds too?

Archived