SOS Futa... new problem, need help

You're gonna be needing a way to give your female character the schlong  :P

You can use either SOS - Schlong for Females (which is basically another "shape" for SOS), or SOS - Equipable Schlong (there is a Slot 60 version of the schlong in the later pages).

Curse you ninjas!

No no, I like your post a bit better to be honest.  :P What confuses me is that the mod says it can be used for futa but you need another mod entirely to make it happen. The latter of those two mods seems like the better option because I don't use UNP.

Shoot. Now it seems I have a new problem. The equipable version has a RaceMenu plugin with sliders it doesn't seem like I can get anywhere else... but I recently switched over to ECE for two reasons. 1. It seems to be more stable with HDT Physics Extension. 2. The body sliders are way better.

Is there any way to get access to these sliders without using RaceMenu? Or perhaps something I'm not aware of to make RaceMenu + ECE + HDT Extension more stable? Even with just the latest RaceMenu and latest or stable HDT Extension I seem to crash 25% of the time I leave character creation.

You would have to ask B3lisario over at the Equipable Schlong thread about that.

However are you aware that there is a mod for RaceMenu called "CharGen"? The latest versions of Chargen include it's own core files, it's own unique morphs PLUS ECE's morphs (I've never used ECE but it claims it does, and it does have more sliders than RaceMenu + Chargen by themselves). That's what I use.

You would have to ask B3lisario over at the Equipable Schlong thread about that.

However are you aware that there is a mod for RaceMenu called "CharGen"? The latest versions of Chargen include it's own core files, it's own unique morphs PLUS ECE's morphs (I've never used ECE but it claims it does, and it does have more sliders than RaceMenu + Chargen by themselves). That's what I use.

It does not have the ECE body sliders, I've already checked.

Are there any "SG Female Renewal" skin textures for CBBE? I use UNP myself, but yesterday I made a texture mod to have the female Schlong match the SG skin. If they have CBBE support you could maybe try that.

My compatibility texture is in both SOS For females and SOS Equipable somewhere in the original post as an optional download.

Are there any "SG Female Renewal" skin textures for CBBE? I use UNP myself, but yesterday I made a texture mod to have the female Schlong match the SG skin. If they have CBBE support you could maybe try that.

My compatibility texture is in both SOS For females and SOS Equipable somewhere in the original post as an optional download.

Yeah, I was just checking it out, although I'm kind of disappointed I can't try out any of the other shapes. 

Still dealing with R6025 crashes too. I don't know why RaceMenu and HDT Physics Extension just don't want to play nice together.

Yeah, I was just checking it out, although I'm kind of disappointed I can't try out any of the other shapes. 

Still dealing with R6025 crashes too. I don't know why RaceMenu and HDT Physics Extension just don't want to play nice together.

I don't use HDT but I'm gonna guess that's because HDT is still very much under development :P It's the kinda thing I wouldn't want in my normal game, personally. Also the development seems to be very awkward D:

There is phygnos default CBBE mesh that phygnos made a while back (do a search on his name and look through his posts/content) and it's BodySlideable!

I find your current 2 reasons lacking...

1. Completely untrue, ECE/RaceMenu will have no effect on stability of HDT (I know because I did extensive testing with both <_< )

2. With CBBE Bodyslide in-game sliders shouldn't really have any impact on your decision as you can just craft the body the way you want it outside of game pretty easily.

Although I'll understand if you don't like CBBE based body, but I'm inferring from your posts that you do like CBBE?

I don't use HDT but I'm gonna guess that's because HDT is still very much under development :P It's the kinda thing I wouldn't want in my normal game, personally.

Well, there's still seams with SG Female Textures Renewal, and while it does match a bit better it's honestly not as fun as Sporty Sexy Map. Plus I'm not really a fan of this futa cock model anyway. I think Im just gonna have to go back to boring non-futa. Oh well.

There is phygnos default CBBE mesh that phygnos made a while back (do a search on his name and look through his posts/content) and it's BodySlideable!

I find your current 2 reasons lacking...

1. Completely untrue, ECE/RaceMenu will have no effect on stability of HDT (I know because I did extensive testing with both <_< )

2. With CBBE Bodyslide in-game sliders shouldn't really have any impact on your decision as you can just craft the body the way you want it outside of game pretty easily.

Although I'll understand if you don't like CBBE based body, but I'm inferring from your posts that you do like CBBE?

1. But as I understand RaceMenu had a bug that was causing crashing, it was reported as fixed but I'm kind of wondering if it's still happening infrequently? If this isn't the case, why is my game crashing when I exit character creation some of the time with HDT enabled?

Yeah, I use Bodyslide.

O.o

I can assure you if you get consistent crashes at character exiting with RaceMenu installed and HDT enabled it is a memory performance issue or you have not optimized havok to run on more threads using skyrim tweaks. The actual conflict will not be with RaceMenu the Mod itself. (I've had to go through the process of creating new chars in ECE and RaceMenu hundreds of times... because of mod testing :( )

Here's his last 'beta' version, it works pretty well:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19037-schlongs-of-skyrim-futa-version-chsbhc-cbbe-discussion/?p=564786

O.o

I can assure you if you get consistent crashes at character exiting with RaceMenu installed and HDT enabled it is a memory performance issue or you have not optimized havok to run on more threads using skyrim tweaks. The actual conflict will not be with RaceMenu the Mod itself. (I've had to go through the process of creating new chars in ECE and RaceMenu hundreds of times... because of mod testing :( )

Here's his last 'beta' version, it works pretty well:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19037-schlongs-of-skyrim-futa-version-chsbhc-cbbe-discussion/?p=564786

No, I get inconsistent crashes actually. Like I said, about 25% of the time.

What ini tweaks do I need to make?

I don't use HDT but I'm gonna guess that's because HDT is still very much under development :P It's the kinda thing I wouldn't want in my normal game, personally.

Well, there's still seams with SG Female Textures Renewal, and while it does match a bit better it's honestly not as fun as Sporty Sexy Map. Plus I'm not really a fan of this futa cock model anyway. I think Im just gonna have to go back to boring non-futa. Oh well.

Yeah :( seams are a nightmare because of how awkward Skyrim lighting is, for me at least. That said, I use the schlong along with the "Wearable Pubes", which are also somewhere in the last few pages of the Equipable Schlong thread, which is basically a seam concealer (though to me is a double plus as I hate waxing :P). But even the wearable pubes are not perfect either.

The "futa" part of modding with "schlongs" in mind is relatively young in Skyrim's modding, and it's moving at a slow pace, sadly.

In skyrim.ini add/edit/replace the flllowing lines:

[HAVOK]
iNumThreads=XX

Where XX refers to how many threads your computer has, if unsure open up task manager, click performance, click resource monitor, click the cpu tab, and count how many cpu+Number graphs their are on the right side.

Also, in general try following tweaks from here, their pretty accurate and stable:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/1153/?

In skyrim.ini add/edit/replace the flllowing lines:

[HAVOK]

iNumThreads=XX

Where XX refers to how many threads your computer has, if unsure open up task manager, click performance, click the cpu tab, and count how many cpu+Number graphs their are on the right side.

Also, in general try following tweaks from here, their pretty accurate and stable:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/1153/?

Yeah uh, not exactly sure what you mean.

Edited my post, forgot to mention you click the cpe tab and then the resource monitor link at the bottom and THEN the cpu tab xD

My bad lol

Edit: MonaBabbi (hope I spelled it right) is most likely correct, the issue is whether or not you have HT (Hyperthreading enabled on your comp)

Edit2: If you want/need more performance, and your computer has HT enabled you can bump the number to 8 (HT effectively 'doubles' the number of 'cores' you have, you can google to see what it really does)

Still getting crashes, although I notice it's never the first time I leave RaceMenu, it's always the second.

I don't think it has anything to do with my computer or not having enough threads.

• Are you using the Precache killer mod for the race menu?
  • Are you using the new memory fix/hack/patch/mod dll or the Memory Editor?

The first one, if you don't have it as far as I understand things, it will CTD your game if you have too many things (mainly hair) in your race menu.

The second one just flat-out kills any CTDs related to memory (though if you really go insane with memory by using WAY too many high resolution things you will still experience issues).